Not open for further replies.
Starting a new group for FIFA 14 PS3

FIFA 14 PS3:

Resell $20
1. evoked

Phantom $10

If anyone is interest send a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll ak for you to send some of that fee time you have over my end so I can play. What in game day are you on?
5. i think i have 6 days remaining, have done every sidequest i could up to this point, and i've done all of chapter 1, a few subchapters of chapter 2 and 3 as well

Okay, I need to know What's Deely on the Final Fantasy games.. what are they all about? I've seen them since I was a little kid and I've always wondered what are the games about/what's the point? I'm asking because I'm contemplating picking up this release on the Vita. *Edit* Without spoiling the game.

Okay, I need to know What's Deely on the Final Fantasy games.. what are they all about? I've seen them since I was a little kid and I've always wondered what are the games about/what's the point? I'm asking because I'm contemplating picking up this release on the Vita.
The world is in chaos, your the hero who can stop the enemy, u save the world, the end. Rinse and repeat for 100 more times.

As a heads up, the Japanese voice pack for LR:FFXIII will be free for the remaining 2 weeks. One 2 weeks are up the price goes back to $4 and I got a resell (maybe 2) for Lightning Returns for $20

But is it fun? I mean like honest fun? Like gravity rush or Persona?
Only one i liked was X and I pretty much hate everything Final Fantasy. Only reason i picked up LR is because they finally got rid of dat turn based combat and now its more action combat.

Chronostasis spam? Do enemies start dropping more EP later on?
i always use chronostasis when i can. enemies don't drop much more ep, but there are certain enemies in each main area that can give you back like 4ep. the dragons in the graveyard, for example. also robot enemies usually give decent ep.

Seriously am I the only one who isn't interested in this FF one bit? Also The Tales of Xillia looks really good so far. I like the combat system, the only thing I hate are some of the cutscenes because the characters just stare at each other for five minutes then they start talking and that is really boring.
To stay on topic still looking for Sniper GW 2 DLC.

Seriously am I the only one who isn't interested in this FF one bit? Also The Tales of Xillia looks really good so far. I like the combat system, the only thing I hate are some of the cutscenes because the characters just stare at each other for five minutes then they start talking and that is really boring.
I'm a huge FF fan and ever since 12 came out I've lost faith in the series (yes, I'm a bit old school when it comes to the FF series) I really hoped that 13 would be as great as the old ones, it looked so damned promising, but it felt so flat and boring (loads of linear corridors and the open field came in the end of the game, nothing worth exploring, no sweet cities to find and interact in)

Since then I haven't given a damned about FF, the new one has got an interesting twist in most of the RPGs I've played (the time that's always ticking down) but it looks as boring as 13, so no, you're not the only one. I would however try it out if it's really cheap, just for the time aspect and the clothes thing.

And about Xillia, it's quite good in the beginning, but after a while it feels a bit bland, I love the older Tales of games though. If I were you I'd go for Symphonia Chronicles when it's out, I'm totally gonna get the CE if I've got I job that allows it.

waiting for Final Fantasy XV.

tech demo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqrr-VbZVUQ
I've been waiting for FF XV ever since it was announced(a long time ago, around the time the ps3 came around) as Final Fantasy XIII - Versus, damn it looked as a 10/10 game, but it's gonna be a "next-gen" game now and I don't have a next-gen console to enjoy it... God damn it SE!!! -.- xb

I'm a huge FF fan and ever since 12 came out I've lost faith in the series (yes, I'm a bit old school when it comes to the FF series) I really hoped that 13 would be as great as the old ones, it looked so damned promising, but it felt so flat and boring (loads of linear corridors and the open field came in the end of the game, nothing worth exploring, no sweet cities to find and interact in)

Since then I haven't given a damned about FF, the new one has got an interesting twist in most of the RPGs I've played (the time that's always ticking down) but it looks as boring as 13, so no, you're not the only one. I would however try it out if it's really cheap, just for the time aspect and the clothes thing.

And about Xillia, it's quite good in the beginning, but after a while it feels a bit bland, I love the older Tales of games though. If I were you I'd go for Symphonia Chronicles when it's out, I'm totally gonna get the CE if I've got I job that allows it.
I agree with you on most of what you say.

FF 13 may have not been a good FF, but it was a good and fun game to play :)

I miss the good old Turn-Based FF games, X was the last one :c

However the new FFXV seems to have a very interesting combat system, similar to Kingdom Hearts, we'll see how that plays out :p

However the new FFXV seems to have a very interesting combat system, similar to Kingdom Hearts, we'll see how that plays out :p

Same here with FF expect for the part that I never played FF XIII. I was and I still am a huge fan of Final Fantasy but I am losing hope with the way that FF is going. The last good FF I remember playing was FF X on PS2. ...Thanks about the suggestion tho, I might try Symphonia Chronicles after I finish Xillia.

FF7 was so great that I will probably keep buying FF games in hope that I can replicate the experience I had with 7 even though it seems that I can't stand turn based RPG's anymore.

FF14 is also turning out to be one of my favorite games, its the only game I've been playing since December. 

FF7 was so great that I will probably keep buying FF games in hope that I can replicate the experience I had with 7 even though it seems that I can't stand turn based RPG's anymore.

FF14 is also turning out to be one of my favorite games, its the only game I've been playing since December.
You and me both. Just hit lvl 50 last night.

FFXV combat system looks like it'll be similar to FFXIII-3 combat system, which isn't a bad thing. I'm having a lot of fun so far. Miles above and beyond FFXIII.

If you're thinking of playing Lightning Returns, I recommend either playing through FFXIII and FFXIII-2 or reading their plots. I'm on Day 3 now and I can tell there's going to be a whole lot of recurring characters from previous games and tying up their stories.

Pretty much every non Square Enix JRPG of last gen does that staring thing. I'm finding lightning returns to be incredible. Have put 22 hours into it already and it's only been out for 39 lol

You don't *have* to play 13 and 13-2 to get what's going on in 13-3 because any time a past character is brought up they give you a mini backstory of what happened between you and them. Although you wouldn't have the charater development so you probably wouldn't feel anything for the characters..

Well, I found it pretty good when I played it when it released, but when I got to where Lightning got her summon (or whatever they're called in 13) I almost couldn't take it anymore.
I remember that I was soooo hyped, I remember that my girlfriend I had back then got so pissed because I stayed up all night the days before the release and read about the game and watched trailers of it. "Come here and check THIS out babe" I said to her and showed her a trailer that came out like the day before it came out. "Why the hell would I want to see that?! Damn, you're such a nerd" she said and hit me in the head with a magazine.

The day came and for the first time in my life I called in sick for work. My girlfriend and I cooked my favorite food, she bought loads of chips, candy and some wine (she's older than me and back then she could go to "Systembolaget") and she watched me play long into the night until she fell asleep. Next day she asked me if I liked the game and I said "NO! I fucking hate it! They've destroyed the series, they'll never go back to the "roots", I'll never get a FF again". Oh man, did she flip out, haha :D

Ever since I haven't hyped myself for any game (except when Skyrim came out, but I had another girlfriend by then, lol)

But that's what I thought about FF 13 :p

But like you say, FFXV seems to have a nice combat system, I love KH. However The FF series will never be the same.

Same here with FF expect for the part that I never played FF XIII. I was and I still am a huge fan of Final Fantasy but I am losing hope with the way that FF is going. The last good FF I remember playing was FF X on PS2. ...Thanks about the suggestion tho, I might try Symphonia Chronicles after I finish Xillia.

Yeah, FF 10 was really good, I'm gonna get the HD collection when it's out. Everybody hated on the voice acting, but I kinda liked it in some way. I've still got a copy of it for Ps2 (even if I lack the console) in my small collection of FF games.
Do it, Symphonia was gold when I were younger. I'm still mad about selling it though, here in Sweden you can sell it for quite some cash, but it would make me happy to have a copy in my collection.

It's still a great game though, one of the best from the Tales of-series.

Yeah, 7 was great, but I like 9 the most, since that's the first FF I got with my own money (still got the copy) I remember that I had so much trouble with it (had to get new ones since the case was broken inside almost all of the copies and the pieces made small scratches on the disc which made the game unplayable. The FF games was sooo damned fragile in some weird way)
But I don't think any new rpg will be as good as the 3 (3D) Ps1 FF games were back in the days, but there's some new rpgs that's great though.

I've always wanted to try FF 14, but I usually don't like MMORPGs, and at the moment, I'm almost broke :p

Damn, that post!

Well, I found it pretty good when I played it when it released, but when I got to where Lightning got her summon (or whatever they're called in 13) I almost couldn't take it anymore.
I remember that I was soooo hyped, I remember that my girlfriend I had back then got so pissed because I stayed up all night the days before the release and read about the game and watched trailers of it. "Come here and check THIS out babe" I said to her and showed her a trailer that came out like the day before it came out. "Why the hell would I want to see that?! Damn, you're such a nerd" she said and hit me in the head with a magazine.

The day came and for the first time in my life I called in sick for work. My girlfriend and I cooked my favorite food, she bought loads of chips, candy and some wine (she's older than me and back then she could go to "Systembolaget") and she watched me play long into the night until she fell asleep. Next day she asked me if I liked the game and I said "NO! I fucking hate it! They've destroyed the series, they'll never go back to the "roots", I'll never get a FF again". Oh man, did she flip out, haha :D

Ever since I haven't hyped myself for any game (except when Skyrim came out, but I had another girlfriend by then, lol)

But that's what I thought about FF 13 :p

But like you say, FFXV seems to have a nice combat system, I love KH. However The FF series will never be the same.

Yeah, FF 10 was really good, I'm gonna get the HD collection when it's out. Everybody hated on the voice acting, but I kinda liked it in some way. I've still got a copy of it for Ps2 (even if I lack the console) in my small collection of FF games.
Do it, Symphonia was gold when I were younger. I'm still mad about selling it though, here in Sweden you can sell it for quite some cash, but it would make me happy to have a copy in my collection.

It's still a great game though, one of the best from the Tales of-series.

Yeah, 7 was great, but I like 9 the most, since that's the first FF I got with my own money (still got the copy) I remember that I had so much trouble with it (had to get new ones since the case was broken inside almost all of the copies and the pieces made small scratches on the disc which made the game unplayable. The FF games was sooo damned fragile in some weird way)
But I don't think any new rpg will be as good as the 3 (3D) Ps1 FF games were back in the days, but there's some new rpgs that's great though.

I've always wanted to try FF 14, but I usually don't like MMORPGs, and at the moment, I'm almost broke :p

Damn, that post!
FF14 is the only FF I haven't played yet but I'm waiting on the PS4 version to come out first. Soon! Give FFXIII-2 a try, it's a lot better than FFXIII. I also absolutely hated FFXIII. If you like the time travelling aspect of Chrono Trigger (my favourite game of ALL TIME), XIII-2 borrows a bit from that.

Also having more fun with XIII-3 than I thought I would. Put about 7 hours in it looks to be a shorter game than XIII and XIII-2.

Don't want to post walls of text but I have to ask what constitutes a good final fantasy?

9 is my favourite, followed by 10. I think 7 is good but overrated, much preferred crisis core for various reasons. 1-4 I've tried and are pretty terrible. Personally I've enjoyed the 13 series as a whole. Story wise not so much but gameplay wise they've been fun.

Don't want to post walls of text but I have to ask what constitutes a good final fantasy?

9 is my favourite, followed by 10. I think 7 is good but overrated, much preferred crisis core for various reasons. 1-4 I've tried and are pretty terrible. Personally I've enjoyed the 13 series as a whole. Story wise not so much but gameplay wise they've been fun.
4 is awesome, especially the psp version. Thats funny, I hate 9, and 6 & 7 tie for 1st for me.

Anyone going to buy something off the Amazon digital store? Heatison777 has a $25 code* available for $20 that can be used toward the purchase.

*The code expires on Feb 28, can't be stacked, can only be used once per account per customer and can't be used on credit. 

Holy wowzers, the LR:FF actually lets me use my save from the import version (unless I just never knew about this before)

Boss hint related to the day:
As certain days go by, the bosses actually become tougher than before. Their color pallets change in order to show they're stronger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back