CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see people on here talking about Lightning Returns... I bought it on disc and was wondering how the community is liking it before I decide whether to return it or crack it open *thus rendering it unreturnable*

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $10
Mortal Kombat: $6
Alice Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses Pack: $5
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

So I see people on here talking about Lightning Returns... I bought it on disc and was wondering how the community is liking it before I decide whether to return it or crack it open *thus rendering it unreturnable*
I wouldn't pay $60 for it. Grab a share here instead.

The weakest part of the FFXIII series is the music. It just sucks. Nowhere near as good or memorable as the Nobuo Uematsu days. I still hum "Terra's Theme" or "One-Winged Angel" or "You are not alone" or "To Zanarkand".

Last edited by a moderator:
II, III, V, Tierkreis, and Genso Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki(too bad it never came stateside) were amazing. IV got a lot of flak but I loved it too even though it was bland. Tactics was just god awful.
It took me something like 42 hours to realize that holding a button made the boat go faster in IV. So much time wasted watching it slowly move across the map.

[customspoiler='C.O.D']
1654397_10152219937097489_811930_n.jpg
[/customspoiler]

I hope it's real.

Got some resells for sale:

Grand Theft Auto 4 DLC (Lost & Damned + Ballad of Gay Tony) $6

Borderlands 2 + Season Pass $10

Yeahhh I'm not wasting any more cash on shares I can't sell. i'll stick to disc-based games. Was it good at least?
The amount of money lost on depreciating value of shares vs depreciating value of discs still has to favor heavily on the side of shares. Selling discs online is a much bigger hassle and I almost always take a much bigger loss, especially if it is not a game I play and beat right away.

The weakest part of the FFXIII series is the music. It just sucks. Nowhere near as good or memorable as the Nobuo Uematsu days. I still hum "Terra's Theme" or "One-Winged Angel" or"You are not alone" or "To Zanarkand".
What? I haven't played LR yet, and I definitely agree that XIII-2 was weak, but I thought the soundtrack to XIII itself was fantastic.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of classic FF tracks as well - but it just seems like people like to hate on XIII's music just because "OMG not Uematsu, RAGE!!!".

Timeshares available for MGS Collection, Tales of Xillia, Borderland w/dlc & Batman Arkham City dlc

Selling COD Ghost PS3

I think I came off nastier than I meant to. Having some trouble with my Lightning Returns group but I'll give it a bit longer and hope we can resolve it without involving the thread.

I'm getting rid of these Reshells... I'm not playing them and holding on to them while they fall even lower in value isn't good.
I'll even throw in A Free ME3 OR PERSONA: 3: FES phanty to the first two people. (You choose the phanty)

Account #1
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic The Hedgehog 4 episodes 1&2
Four Pieces Of MK9 DLC
Pac-Man DX
38 PS3 Themes
Assassins creed embers
Assassins Creed Revelations +DLC
Assassins Creed
The Walking Dead Season 1 complete (Missing 400 Days Doe)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood+ DLC
90 pieces of LBP 2 DLC (including level kits)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition
Batman Arkham City+ All DLC
Elemental Monster Online Card Game

Account #2

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit
Red Dead Redemption+All Major DLC Packs (undead, gold guns, horses u know)
FIFA 13
BF3+ BF3 Premium
Borderlands 2 + Captain Scarlet DLC

Account #3 (UK ACCOUNT)

All Black Ops 1 DLC
BF3 online pass
Assassins creed Brotherhood + DLC
God Of War II HD
PROTOTYPE
LittleBigPlanet™
inFamous

Account #4
Modern Combat: Domination
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Dead Rising® 2 Off The Record (yes again lol)
REAL STEEL
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas[PS2CLASSIC]
Street Fighter Alpha [PSONE CLASSIC]
Sell all accounts together for under $30
Also selling a rare DLC CODE FOR ALL LBP GAMES. It's the BETA VEST.

Adventure Time

Resell - $6.67:

1. Mixer23

2. -

Phantom - $3.33:

1. jlazenby1

2. Jokerkun890

Just need one more resell!
Giving this a bump. Would someone mind hosting this? At the very least I'll cover the cost of both of the resells until I can sell one of them off.

Bro, but no one is forcing you to buy it. There's no gun to your head.
I know, I am just stating my opinion. They need to take their time on this one and not rush with it and release it on november 2014. For the past 5 years all those CoD have been just a copy-paste of each other with just new maps and a few new weapons. I really miss World War games like CoD 1, 2 and the evolution that CoD 4 Modern Warfare brought. But I don't blame Activision because they found the magic formula and even if the game is crap people are still going to buy it as long as ithe game have the name Call of Duty on it.

I know, I am just stating my opinion. They need to take their time on this one and not rush with it and release it on november 2014. For the past 5 years all those CoD have been just a copy-paste of each other with just new maps and a few new weapons. I really miss World War games like CoD 1, 2 and the evolution that CoD 4 Modern Warfare brought. But I don't blame Activision because they found the magic formula and even if the game is crap people are still going to buy it as long as ithe game have the name Call of Duty on it.
I feel then same way, brother. I'm probably going to get cod this year.. I heard Ghosts was a disaster. I hope Sledgehammer can do it and not ruin the series...

I feel then same way, brother. I'm probably going to get cod this year.. I heard Ghosts was a disaster. I hope Sledgehammer can do it and not ruin the series...
while i agree that they should go back to the old call of duty with world wars and whatnot...and ghosts being so-so---its a great game to just jump in for an hr just to play away--luckily i got a ps4 phantom for $10

while i agree that they should go back to the old call of duty with world wars and whatnot...and ghosts being so-so---its a great game to just jump in for an hr just to play away--luckily i got a ps4 phantom for $10
No, this game is horrible. One of the worst COD games they've released. Couldn't even get into it at all. I bought it because I enjoy playing a quick game when I have the time but even with that in mind, I'd rather not play it at all if I have the time. Gaming mechanics are outright bad, the destruction they claimed is laughable, unlocks are just plain out bad. I was not once motivated to unlock anything to try it out. Black Ops 2 was brilliant to me. I enjoyed playing that game everyday with a friend,

Some friends freaking out that Sony getting rid of gamesharing, is there any actual rumors?

I guess with the deactivating errors they think sony is up to something. 

No, this game is horrible. One of the worst COD games they've released. Couldn't even get into it at all. I bought it because I enjoy playing a quick game when I have the time but even with that in mind, I'd rather not play it at all if I have the time. Gaming mechanics are outright bad, the destruction they claimed is laughable, unlocks are just plain out bad. I was not once motivated to unlock anything to try it out. Black Ops 2 was brilliant to me. I enjoyed playing that game everyday with a friend,
I agree that ghosts wasn't amazing or groundbreaking at all I still found it entertaining. Specifically the introduction of extinction mode. It was very enjoyable and I am looking forward to chapter 2 being released in the next couple of weeks.

Adventure Time

Resell - $6.67:

1. Mixer23

2. -

Phantom - $3.33:

1. jlazenby1

2. Jokerkun890

Id be willing to move to resell if someone prefers a phantom! Also I can prob host, would prefer not too but its no big deal

The amount of money lost on depreciating value of shares vs depreciating value of discs still has to favor heavily on the side of shares. Selling discs online is a much bigger hassle and I almost always take a much bigger loss, especially if it is not a game I play and beat right away.
i think what he's getting at is that discs you can definitely get a return even if it's small. i see some people still trying to sell shares they've been trying to sell for weeks or months. granted some of those people pretend depreciation doesn't exist, but there seems to be limited market on older games nowdays since anyone that wanted them has them already, paired up with people are generally selling games that aren't on the top of anyones "must play now" list (where all them bulletstorm shares at? been looking for months)

ex) i think someone was charging $6 for re revelations not that long ago, and while i think that's a fair price, i would buy it right now at $4. it's kind of that "i don't need it right now ,but for the right price ill take it, and if someone else buys it before i'm ready to then no biggie" mentality with a lot of resells going around

i think what he's getting at is that discs you can definitely get a return even if it's small. i see some people still trying to sell shares they've been trying to sell for weeks or months. granted some of those people pretend depreciation doesn't exist, but there seems to be limited market on older games nowdays since anyone that wanted them has them already, paired up with people are generally selling games that aren't on the top of anyones "must play now" list (where all them bulletstorm shares at? been looking for months)

ex) i think someone was charging $6 for re revelations not that long ago, and while i think that's a fair price, i would buy it right now at $4. it's kind of that "i don't need it right now ,but for the right price ill take it, and if someone else buys it before i'm ready to then no biggie" mentality with a lot of resells going around
This is and few other scenarios you left out are the exact reasons haven't really been into buying shares for a while.

No value

The big problem with disc is that at most you can get back through trade in is around 40 unless you try to sell the game through ebay or craig's list but that risky too. So if you purchase a resell and don't sell it you spend as much as you would if you purchased the disc version and sell it back a week or 2 after release.

At best you'll get back about 40 for the game and that's the same price you would had paid for a resell. If you want I'll hook you up with a timeshare of the game.
hey, if mr carlos doesnt wanna gameshare and have more money in his wallet, then let him be. I guess he doesn't want to save any money ;P

hey, if mr carlos doesnt wanna gameshare and have more money in his wallet, then let him be. I guess he doesn't want to save any money ;P
What did you get for your copy of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for PS4 that you got on Friday vs waiting until the next Tuesday and staying as a phantom in my group? Seems like the pot calling the kettle black snakey. :D

What did you get for your copy of Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for PS4 that you got on Friday vs waiting until the next Tuesday and staying as a phantom in my group? Seems like the pot calling the kettle black snakey. :D
hehe, i got $37 back for Tomb Raider, when i can get a game early, then i'll get it! Im impatient.

I forgot who posted it, but whoever grabbed a physical copy of LR:FFXIII should get the one at Target because it's a steelbook. But that's just my input :p

With that said I have yet another LR:FFXIII resell I need off my hands - $20

thread vets only please...

Anyone have a season pass for the last of us or just the dlc?
The game is $30 on Amazon. Together with a discounted code ($25 for $20) you could get the game and season pass for $45, or the game and the Left Behind DLC for $40.

If you're just looking to rent it, there should be a few members doing that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back