CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
22.9/2 =11.45GB

6.7/2 = 3.35GB

3.3GB-FINAL FANTASY X HD

3.2GB-FINAL FANTASY X-2

Happy ??
That's what you get for giving us all that information, we are lazy now and just expect you to tell us everything :bow: .

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale:

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $7

BioShock + BioShock Infinite + Infinite's season pass (you WILL be able to get Burial at Sea part 2 as well) Phantom - $6

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dead Space 3 and Awakened DLC Phantom - $3

[UK] Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

[EUR] Hitman Absolution and Sleeping Dogs Resell - $5

Available for rent:

South Park: The Stick of Truth currently being rented, # waiting: 2

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII (includes Cloud DLC) - $0.75/week

Left Behind DLC for TLOU - the share includes the main game as well

[UK]Killzone Shadow Fall - $0.50/week (MP progress can be carried over to the US version)

Rambo (eu share) (out now) 30 pounds-

If Rambo is coming to us psn this upcoming week then we'll go for that instead of eu.

r-

2.emoney

---------

p-

1.snakey

2. SnowVixen

anyone try out Awesomenauts on ps4? worth 8 bucks?

PS3
FINAL FANTASY® X/X-2 HD Remaster Pre-Order is 22.9GB.

VITA
6.7GB
Huh, That's not so bad.

I'm not a graphics whore, but since Watch_Dogs was downgraded from what we saw at E3 last year/2012.. Do you think The Crew/Division has suffered the same fate?

Also, #ShotsFired from the PR team @Ubisoft
DQe5s2e.png

I'm not a graphics whore, but since Watch_Dogs was downgraded from what we saw at E3 last year/2012.. Do you think The Crew/Division has suffered the same fate?

Need some help with hosting.

I read the OP, it didn't have the information I needed.

How do I make phantom shares?

Do they download and install the games first, then do I remove their PS3 from the account and have the resell accounts download the games?

What's the order I need to do this in?

pleas someone sell me BF4 PS4
Out of all the time you spend posting for BF4 you could've just done a quick job and pay for the game in full or even just split it with the other guy who had interest. The BF4 ship has sailed, please give up the dream.

Seeing you constantly post has been a huge turn off and I'd be reluctant to do business with you. I'm sure you're a good guy but you're hindering any reputation you've built by annoying the living daylights out of people.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles ($39.99)

Resell: $13.33

- Aleth

-

Phantom $6.66

- Dormin

- Shigumas
Just need one more resell slot to be filled!

Out of all the time you spend posting for BF4 you could've just done a quick job and pay for the game in full or even just split it with the other guy who had interest. The BF4 ship has sailed, please give up the dream.

Seeing you constantly post has been a huge turn off and I'd be reluctant to do business with you. I'm sure you're a good guy but you're hindering any reputation you've built by annoying the living daylights out of people.
CAG in Training..... no offense but I am pretty sure no one wants to do buissness with you either

Or you can just put him on your ignore list. Simple as that...

* What's your problem? FFS, the guy is just looking for the game. Who the hell do YOU think you are? If he wanted to waste $50 and pay full price the game he would have, but he's posting here.. like everyone else looking for cheaper games. GTFO, the ignore list works just fine. Put him there if he's bothering you so much.

Need for Speed Most Wanted + Hot Pursuit + The Run (On Sale) 
$5.00
1. Emoney244
2. mark77
$2.50
1. kanamit
2.Jaskull

Can I anyone host? Boosted said he would on Monday but if anyone can today or tomorrow I'd appreciate it. 

Random question: Is there a way to get rid of feedback someone left you? Recently hosted a share with someone new and they left me feedback for it. He didn't know it wasn't allowed and now I'm unsure of what to do.. :whistle2:k

I am very sorry if I posted something wrong,

Need for Speed Most Wanted + Hot Pursuit + The Run (On Sale)
$5.00
1. Emoney244
2. mark77
$2.50
1. kanamit
2.Jaskull

Can I anyone host? Boosted said he would on Monday but if anyone can today or tomorrow I'd appreciate it.
I thought i saw @Pancakes offering to host. If he can't we can find other.

Do you have a Plus code for the discount? I just bought one 7day trial yesterday i was willing to use on next weeks to buy Fez or Vessel. If nobody has a code i don't mind in use in this group though.

CAG in Training..... no offense but I am pretty sure no one wants to do buissness with you either
I respect a vet as much as the next guy (barring they act like one which most do) downgrading someone just because you've hit a few more keys and pressed the post button more frequently than someone doesn't put you on that high of a pedestal. I've never been denied a share here because of being a trainee but it's alright, I'd prefer to do business with someone who actually knows how to spell the word itself.

Or you can just put him on your ignore list. Simple as that...
You're right, I just keep the forum tabbed and scroll through them when I have a second. I don't utilize the function like I should. Thanks for the heads up.

* What's your problem? FFS, the guy is just looking for the game. Who the hell do YOU think you are? If he wanted to waste $50 and pay full price the game he would have, but he's posting here.. like everyone else looking for cheaper games. GTFO, the ignore list works just fine. Put him there if he's bothering you so much.
Nah you're good Bogy, I didn't mean anything as an insult haha it was just a little chirp at how often you ask for the game (I do hope you get it). But if Cak got pissed it clearly means I did something wrong (or right?) In all seriousness though I didn't mean any harm, I enjoy reading here even if I'm not looking for a game and generally feel I know who's who. I don't really have the time to play anymore so this keeps me in the game still (if you will) when I'm not home and keeps me interested when I do have the opportunity to play.

P.S please don't reply back to this. I don't want any back and forth, my intent to calling out Bogy was to stop a little bit of the nonsense, not start it. Hope it doesn't hinder whatever little rep I have here, if any haha.

I thought i saw @Pancakes offering to host. If he can't we can find other.

Do you have a Plus code for the discount? I just bought one 7day trial yesterday i was willing to use on next weeks to buy Fez or Vessel. If nobody has a code i don't mind in use in this group though.
Yes do whatever you have to do to get this thing done before someone drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back