CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get a Vita and play P4 Golden. I have been addicted to that game the past week or so. I also liked P3 on the PS2, but could never find the time to dedicate to it. But with P4 on the Vita, I've been finding all kinds of time. Especially since I'm big on the NCAA tourney, having P4 on the Vita is a great game to play alongside watching the games.
im trying to get vita atm.. thats one of games i want to get

back to FF13.. i wish i can get higher cp im still weak trying to finish off cieth stones

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry I can't accept someone into the group with no feedback and only one post.

MLB 14 the show(april 1st)

$51.50

Resell- $17.17

1.v4oldboy

--------

Phantom- $8.58

Discount, but only if you join prerelease. Surprising that its this hard to find people for this given its out in a few days.
Dang, I understand. Thanks though.

im trying to get vita atm.. thats one of games i want to get

back to FF13.. i wish i can get higher cp im still weak trying to finish off cieth stones
Have you been looking at Cowboom? Got mine a couple months ago for ~$120 (sometimes cheaper now) complete and flawless (only rated grade 6 even). I think that's a fair price, especially if you can get yourself a decent priced memory card.

Never really got around to KoA.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $9.99
Resell
1. Smtipple
2. Mixer23
Phantom
1. BluBlue4
I'd rather not host. If anyone else wants to give the game a shot we could see if the $8.50 psn card deal is still going. If the group doesn't really fill up thats ok. Just gauging interest.
Looking for a Batman: Arkham Asylum timeshare/phantom/resell and Mortal Kombat 9 phantom.
Been thinking about getting back into this game. Lost my 15+ hour save when it came out and that was enough to sour me on the game... It's been long enough now that I shouldn't mind replaying that bit over again.

Besides, good action RPGs are hard to come by.

NHL 14 $10 resell $5 phantom. I know someone on another trade site (high quality feedback) that's looking for a phantom. I can add him in if the group is ok or we can keep trying here. I'm fine either way. Can either of you host?

R-smtipple
R-bdavid81
P-refraxion
P-

NHL 14 $10 resell $5 phantom. I know someone on another trade site (high quality feedback) that's looking for a phantom. I can add him in if the group is ok or we can keep trying here. I'm fine either way. Can either of you host?

R-smtipple
R-bdavid81
P-refraxion
P-
Can't host here :(

Madden 25 is 24.99$ , i never saw a match for this sport before and i never know the rules of it . i would like to give it a try . so if any one created a group for it then count me in as phantom .

Madden 25 is 24.99$ , i never saw a match for this sport before and i never know the rules of it . i would like to give it a try . so if any one created a group for it then count me in as phantom .
Probably because the game sucks so bad, had it since day one wish they could make the draft classes better. -_-

Helps if you say what you are looking for. :)
I guess if anyone wants to host a S2 Pass for The Walking Dead. I'd also be down for FFX HD, WWE 2K14, Just Cause 2, Infamous Collection, Battlefield 4, Uncharted games, Demon's Souls, NFS: Most Wanted, and I'm open to PS/2 Classics. :)

Looked through the PS Store just now to put together that list. So, again, if anyone is willing to try out a newbie let me know.

Probably because the game sucks so bad, had it since day one wish they could make the draft classes better. -_-
Thanks for the advise m8 , but i don't think it will matter with me cause i don't even know what the draft classes are in NFL ! . i just want something to help me understand the sport , i tried once before to watch a match but i bored from the so many TV Ad's during the match .so there's a good chance to understand the sport and the rules if i played the game i guess .

I guess if anyone wants to host a S2 Pass for The Walking Dead. I'd also be down for FFX HD, WWE 2K14, Just Cause 2, Infamous Collection, Battlefield 4, Uncharted games, Demon's Souls, NFS: Most Wanted, and I'm open to PS/2 Classics. :)

Looked through the PS Store just now to put together that list. So, again, if anyone is willing to try out a newbie let me know.
me 2 interested in uncharted games 1 & 2 . there is a Greatest Hits Dual Pack on the store which contains Uncharted 1 & 2 for 30$ , so if there any one else interested in these game which i doubt . then we would be able to create a group and i will take a resell .

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army  ($10)  (PS2)

r-3.33

----

p- $1.67

2.snakeybro

me 2 interested in uncharted games 1 & 2 . there is a Greatest Hits Dual Pack on the store which contains Uncharted 1 & 2 for 30$ , so if there any one else interested in these game which i doubt . then we would be able to create a group and i will take a resell .
I'd be down for that. I'll take the other resell, go ahead and make a group.

Thanks for the advise m8 , but i don't think it will matter with me cause i don't even know what the draft classes are in NFL ! . i just want something to help me understand the sport , i tried once before to watch a match but i bored from the so many TV Ad's during the match .so there's a good chance to understand the sport and the rules if i played the game i guess .

Check youtube, harder to find NFL games (pros) because of copyrights, but there are some College (=University) games edited without commercials. It should help you learn a bit about the sport. EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToXGQidPVns

For U1+2, PM me, we already talked about it a while back lol

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma

Resellables ($15):
1) Samdalous (GTZ)
2)

Phantoms ($7.50):
1) Bigwig_rah
2) Mr_Huh (GTZ)

PM me or add yourself if interested. If it fills by monday, I can pre-order which should mean kokonoe dlc and a theme.

[quote name="raiden_86" post="11636139" timestamp="1395634322"]

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus

$5
1. Raiden_86
----------------
$2.50
3. taavivesi
4. Lemstar

Almost full, if someone wants another phantom I can be the the sole resell for $7.50
Timeshare Bioshock Infinite - Burial at Sea Ep 2 available, must play for any Bio fan
[/quote]

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $8
Mortal Kombat: $4
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Selling (all resellable slots):

LBP Karting: $8
Mortal Kombat: $4
Mafia II: $3
Stacking + DLC, Dead Nation, Wipeout HD + DLC: $3

Send me a PM if you're interested.
you may have to lower prices on these i see you trying to sell long time

Is it against the rules to share PM messages in public here?

As I just received a PM  from

jlazenby1

which I am not at all happy with, I dont know who this guy thinks he is but he had a hissy fit about me doing a deal with a former member of this community, apparently he is a scammer, nobody should do business with him, out of the 10,000 posts in this thread I missed the ONE POST black listing his name.

My deal with him went down smoothly, I left honest positive feedback  for him & I get an aggressive PM from  

jlazenby1

Saying something alone the lines of:

"WTF Is your problem man, what part of don't do business with this guy don't you understand, look at this quote FFS. You can see his black listed, I'll cut you some slack as you because you new here"

Screw you 

jlazenby1

You got no grounds to stand on! Im highly offended by your PM & have no respect for you whats so ever now, you approached this matter is the WORST possible way ever!

Has anyone every considered making a thread listing names of people banned/untrustworthy ect.. A black list hall of shame? 

I suppose  

jlazenby1

Is a highly respected member of this community  but I give respect when respect is given!

His PM was uncalled for, aggressive,  disrespectful & plain wrong, totally uncalled for!!

I am disgusted at the way he handled this matter, I did NOTHING wrong whats so ever!

So about a blacklist thread for future reference as I don't read each & every single post in this thread considering some days I got on & here and are literally hundreds of new posts! how can blame me for missing ONE POST?

jlazenby1

fuckING DID!! Apparently he thinks he can..

Lets open a blacklist thread people! Anyone with me? It's in everyone's best interest to aim for a getting a black list pinned on the top of every trading/buying/selling forums in my opinion.

It'll stop scammers from gaining positive feedback & help the community establish the good from the bad.

Someone back me up!

i know about vita on cowboom.. id rather to grab a bundle from someone tho.. so i dont have to get different things separately

Matty man I forgot to tell you this, but you cannot leave feedback for doing PSN gamesharing. You left me feedback back when I hosted the South Park group and asked a mod to have it removed because it's not allowed. Sorry I didn't tell you back then.

Anyways who you decide to do business with is your own thing. While Gordon has shown to possibly be sketchy with some comments he's made, I think he's just trying to get a rise out of people which can be just as bad tbh.

As for jlazenby1, I think he had good intentions, but came on a little too strong from what you showed.

im sure im not only one.. anyone have hard time trying to finish FF13 like push yourself to..? I can see why it got so much hate

Selling

Rise of the Guardians (Resell) - $5

Approximate amount of time to
platinum.png
:
6-8 hours

Matty man I forgot to tell you this, but you cannot leave feedback for doing PSN gamesharing. You left me feedback back when I hosted the South Park group and asked a mod to have it removed because it's not allowed. Sorry I didn't tell you back then.

Anyways who you decide to do business with is your own thing. While Gordon has shown to possibly be sketchy with some comments he's made, I think he's just trying to get a rise out of people which can be just as bad tbh.

As for jlazenby1, I think he had good intentions, but came on a little too strong from what you showed.
I will refer you to this thread if you dont mind by reading & pointing out my faults please:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/320106-psn-gamesharing-feedback-thread/page-16#entry11650281

Yes you are correct, its MY business who I decide to do business with, in which case jlazenby1 is in the wrong completely!

Just look at his attitude in the link I posted above, its uncalled for! No respect for jlazenby1 whats so ever..

Unless he comes up with a good apology is a fkn prick in my book & will avoid doing business with him & I'd much rather take my business elsewhere.. maybe someone a little more polite & forgiving, not aggressive & flaming.

I'd hate to hear his version of NOT cutting a newbie any slack, I think highly of this community but jlazenby1 however is a fkn prick!

Heading to bed, but still looking for one last phantom for NHL 14 ($5) and one phantom for Kingdoms of Amalur ($1.50? $2?)
If I didn't have NHL 14 as a phantom on my PS3 (paid $10 for it back when it came out), I'd jump on that. I can host for your group though if needed.

Looking for these shares:

- Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2

- Sound Shapes (PS3 - USA)

Just a heads up to my Fez group:

Fez only - $10(discounted)

R(PS4)-$3.33 - Brimah
P(PS4)-$1.67 - fitzman49
R(PS3)-$1.67 - mark77
R(PS3)-$1.67 - shigumas
P(PS3)-$0.83 - Mr_Chrillwis
P(PS3)-$0.83 - iqubal

Group is completed, i can't host so i asked HyeVltg to host it for me, lhe doesn't appeared on CAG since thursday though.

Well, if anyone can help me and host  for me i really appreciate., thanks!

Is it against the rules to share PM messages in public here?
No, just not in good taste. I agree it is your business, but if you are going to do business here you gotta read a few pages back man, it's especially slow during the week days, I know, but it helps to keep you up to date and protect you and the community from scammers. Sure, they'll make a legit trade here and there just to weasel in, but sometimes people are too eager for a sale/trade/finish a group and thats how they get in. Just my dos pesos, but I honesty think Jlaze was looking out for you and us in the long run, and yeah maybe you don't check this thread that often, but thats a good reason to. Just my opinion.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus

$5
1. Raiden_86
2. Emoney7244
----------------
$2.50
3. taavivesi
4. Lemstar

Awesome, thanks fellas, buying and PMing you guys info.

Okay, so that's why phantom is cheaper than resells? You only get to get once and if you screw up and delete it or the user it's gone forever just like with PSN gamesharing? Is the process the same? You get the info, make a new user, sign in, DL games/DLC, sign out And never touch the account again?

If That's how It works how much would a phantom gameshare of these games cost:
South Park
FIFA 14
Diablo 3
The last of su
MLB 15

MLB 14 the show(april 1st)

$51.50

Resell- $17.17

1.v4oldboy

--------