CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[customspoiler='Ps Plus EU June'][attachment=5417:JUNE PLUS EU.JPG][/customspoiler]

Ps3
NBA 2K14
Lone Survivor

Ps4
PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

Vita
Dragon's Crown

Selling:
(PS3 phantoms)
Wolfenstein, Soul Calibur V - 10 $
Deception IV: Blood Ties - 8 $
Bound by Flame - 6.5 $
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE - 6 $
Atelier Escha & Logy - 7 $
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - 6 $
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - 4 $
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - 7 $
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - 2 $
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - 3 $
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - 8 $
Rage All DLC, Fat Princess DLC - 1.5 $
Lone Survivor - 1 $

(PS4 phantoms)
Doki Doki Universe - 2 $
Steamworld Dig - 4 $
Assassins Creed 4 - 10 $
COD: Ghosts - 10 $

One of the (PS3) phantoms on the pre-ordered Watch Dogs group has backed out and that slot is now for sale. You will get bonus guns on the house.

Game releases today - phantom must have solid GS feedback and be ready to download tonight.
PS3 or PS4? Iwarboy was/is looking for a PS3 phantom. Haven't both versions released already?

You speak to Kerouac recently?

PS3 or PS4? Iwarboy was/is looking for a PS3 phantom. Haven't both versions released already?

You speak to Kerouac recently?
It's PS3, I noticed iwayboy's post after I made mine and have since sent him a PM. Thanks for the head's up! :)

Haven't heard from Kerouac for a while, hope he is OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone play ffx hd for vita? Gonna buy it and want to know if there is a mandatory firmware upgrade required.

I haven't updated in a while due to having a cfw on there but even then it's not been touched in nearly a year.

Any Ps4 Watchdogs Phantomssssss

I played the preview build not too long ago and I wasnt too keen about it. 

But fuck man, theres like no games coming out for like 4 months

Anyone play ffx hd for vita? Gonna buy it and want to know if there is a mandatory firmware upgrade required.

I haven't updated in a while due to having a cfw on there but even then it's not been touched in nearly a year.
I bought vita recently and would to play this game but still looking for someone to sell used one in reasonable price.I will let you know.

western guys in asia are always broke and lost and often involved in shady sex rings, do not send them any money

LMAO.. the comment above^
Anyway I need to add some CAGers on ps4 who either play ghosts or bf4. Feel free to add me or just tell me your PSN ID and I'll add you :)

Looking for a $10 PSN card - Have paypal.

On topic: Anyone interested in a PS4 Watchdogs Season Pass Resell?
yea im interested in a watch dogs ps4 season pass resell.

I think I'm gonna plat Watch_Dogs, anyone wanna help me boost for the online cheevos?

Infamous SS $35 shipped free on Amazon - the same price as a resell.

Havent played the game yet - is that a good price?  I guess I could sell the disc after done and get some of the money back?

Wow, The Order in 2015, i heard a rumor of that on gaf yesterday. So only exclusive is Driveclub and thats it this year? lol, wooow.

Lego Batman 3(PS4)

r-$35

------

p-$25

1.snakey

=============

Murdered Soul Suspect(PS4)

r-$35

====

p-$25

1.snakey

============

Transformers Rise of Dark Spark(PS4)

r-$35

=====

p-$25

1.snakey

Battlefield Hardline- out this fall(cross gen) (made by Visceral, not Dice!)

Really looking for a BF4 + Premium ( PS4 ) share

I'd really hate to buy it flat out, someones gotta have a bf4 share they longer want/could be phantomed

Edit: Thanks Usuyami! ( Bought )

Wolf Among Us ep4

[customspoiler='Missed 1 book ']Pawn Shop
Found it at Display Case to the right.A bowl with Needles. Examine it.[/customspoiler]

Long time no see, guys! I've been busy with a new job and FFXIV but I'm happy to see the community is still around! If anyone is on Diabolos server, throw me a PM. :)

Really looking for a BF4 + Premium ( PS4 ) share

I'd really hate to buy it flat out, someones gotta have a bf4 share they longer want/could be phantomed
Are you looking for a resell or a phantom? PM me.

Long time no see, guys! I've been busy with a new job and FFXIV but I'm happy to see the community is still around! If anyone is on Diabolos server, throw me a PM. :)

Welcome back Usuyami. Try to stay here for a bit this time lol. That is if the siren call of FF XIV will let you.

I'm almost at the end of my 30 day trial and I've still not been able to get on either of the 2 servers friends are playing on. To add insult to injury, the character creation screen tells you to make sure you pick the server your friends are on.

*shakes old man angry fist*

how are you gonna mod a vita... you gotta buy those games if you want there to be a future for the handheld lol

looking for wolfenstein timeshare, offering $4 for 5 days

@Albani310 Going to get a PS4 soon so we can buddy up on both Ghosts and Battlefield 4. Do you have the map pack?

Wow, The Order in 2015, i heard a rumor of that on gaf yesterday. So only exclusive is Driveclub and thats it this year? lol, wooow.

Lego Batman 3(PS4)

r-$35

------

p-$25

1.snakey

=============

Murdered Soul Suspect(PS4)

r-$35

====

p-$25

1.snakey

============

Transformers Rise of Dark Spark(PS4)

r-$35

=====

p-$25

1.snakey

Battlefield Hardline- out this fall(cross gen) (made by Visceral, not Dice!)
I should be able to take a Resell of transformers. Depending on if I get a PS4 in time.

Sacred 3(PS3) $50, Aug. 5th

r-

----

p-

1.snakey

I'll take resell

Welcome to the dark side `cakes

Just got mine last night and I'm in love :D :whee:

Edit: You play fifa? Who do you play with? Follow soccer at all? If so what league(s)?
I also plan on getting fifa 14 on ps4 too. World cup is going to be ballin out of control.

For national, I obviously root for Korea (i'm korean) but for league, I go for Man U and bayern munich

Bought it used from GS today. The download code for X2 was unused. Very happy with that.

On topic, I read someone on a Vita site saying they used the FFX cart to update to 3.01. Obviously don't take my word for it but it seems like you won't need to go past 3.01 based off of what this person is saying.

Also: have some resells available.

NHL 14: $10
Dragon's Crown: $10
Persona 4 (PS2 classic): $2.50
WWE 2K14 w season pass: $18

I also plan on getting fifa 14 on ps4 too. World cup is going to be ballin out of control.

For national, I obviously root for Korea (i'm korean) but for league, I go for Man U and bayern munich
Dang man.

Sorry for your season then ( Man U ) hopefully they come back strong next year!

But yeah World Cup should be one of the best we've had recently, can't wait

I'd be interested in a Fifa 14 share, I'd take either slot - Just gotta wait until a couple of my ps3 games sell on ebay to bite though as I'm broke right now from buying the ps4 lol

Selling a Need for Speed Rivals PS4 phantom for $15.  PM me if interested.  Thanks.

need-for-speed-rivals.jpg

Selling a Need for Speed Rivals PS4 phantom for $15. PM me if interested. Thanks.

need-for-speed-rivals.jpg
Damn, tempted. I've gotta look at reviews though...

Even then the last NFS I actually played was underground.. man those were the good days! I've tried the newer ones and they never really "stuck" :/

Selling:

• LittleBigPlanet 2 *DC Comics DLC $2 Resell
  • Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Ed. $6.67 Resell
  • Puppeteer Resell Offer
  • Lords of Shadow 2 + Mirror of Fate $10 Phantom
  • The Last of Us Phantom (Coming Soon)

Timeshare Available : Ps3

• The Walking Dead S2 Ep 1-3
  • The Wolf Among Us S1 Ep1-4
  • Ben 10: Omniverse 2
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
  • Rise of the Guardians
  • Zone of the Enders HD
  • Serious Sam 3: BFE
  • Creed 4 + Batman Origins
  • Asura's Wrath All Dlc
  • Saint Seiya
  • Mini Ninjas + La Noire
  • Anarchy Reigns

Free Phantom

• Saints Row 2 + Mass Effect 3:Omega dlc x2 x1
  • Deathstroke dlc + Mass Effect 3: Omega dlc x2
  • Mass Effect 3: Omega dlc x4

Looking for a Tales of Graces F or Tales of Xillia resell or phantom

Account 1 - $2 (Phantom) - $4 (Resell)
SF3 Online Edition
GTA IV DLCs (not the standalones) The lost and the damned and The ballad of gay tony
Arcana Heart 3 + DLC
SSFIV AE Update DLC
inFamous and Wipeout HD from Welcome Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back