CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having historically slow PSN download speeds tonight? Just knocked out a whopping 7MB in 20 minutes. Pretty sure it isn't my internet, tried downloading files on my laptop/other devices and speeds are normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else having historically slow PSN download speeds tonight? Just knocked out a whopping 7MB in 20 minutes. Pretty sure it isn't my internet, tried downloading files on my laptop/other devices and speeds are normal.
No, it's working for me. Netflix, Terraria multiplayer and I downloaded the Blue Estate demo (~2GB)...which, btw, I'll be seeking a timeshare for I if enjoy. Just putting that out there...

If someone with no/very little feedback wants a phantom of a $60 game, can I require them to pay the normal $25 and then $35 as a security deposit? Naturally, they'd get the $35 back after downloading the game.

Arghhh FINE!

Wheres that Gundam Complete Edition Group post. I'll take the last Phantom =/ I really dont want to but I dont see anyone else  interested. 

( will edit post if I find it, but please add me ... uhh forgot who  the resells/host was)

been gone away for sometimes now. looking for some games. Catherine, Child of Light-rental, gran turismo 6, The wolf among us- rental, Aabs animal-rental, Drakengard 3, Jurassic park telltale-rental

looking for a ps3 timeshare for:

Murdered Soul Suspect

&

Valiant Hearts: The Great War

Also its along shot but any one has the Retro Map Pack for Kill Zone 3 ? its on of the games i want to play before i get my PS4 late this year but it always stuck after the patch and there a fix i want to try requires that Map Pack .

I've done it multiple times in the past

Anyway, looking for people to play Payday 2, Dead Nation, Dead Island Riptide, Defiance, Dragon's Crown and TLOU with this week. PM me if your down. Also need a co op partner for Dead Rising 2 (not off the record) for the trophy. I know every little detail about the game so I could walk you through it.
Just moved last week and my HDD got messed up and lost all my games and saves so don't know if I still have my saves for most of these games. How far are you in Payday 2, Dead Island, and Defiance?

i am having download speed problem. and it never happens. everything work fine but psn meh

have a single $20 PSN card to trade,willing to spend on these games

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster

Injustice Gods amongst us ultimate edition

MGS HD COLLECTION
Saints Row 4

Mass Effect Trilogy + ALL ME3 DLC

Just moved last week and my HDD got messed up and lost all my games and saves so don't know if I still have my saves for most of these games. How far are you in Payday 2, Dead Island, and Defiance?
Haven't started Payday 2 and Dead Island. Defiance I'm about 5 hours in but since it's an MMO that doesn't really matter.

Just finished Murdered Soul Suspect. Fantastic game but pretty bad ending. 6/10 average feels very underscored imo. Game is super short, especially if you don't care about trophies. If you do, prepare to follow a collectible guide for literally the entire game.

i am having download speed problem. and it never happens. everything work fine but psn meh
The speed went back to normal this morning but soon after, it went back slow like before but I just restored my file system and now the speeds are back to normal. I'm guessing my ps3 was needing that because usually restoring my file system is almost instant but this one took a couple minutes. You should try that.

Haven't started Payday 2 and Dead Island. Defiance I'm about 5 hours in but since it's an MMO that doesn't really matter.

Just finished Murdered Soul Suspect. Fantastic game but pretty bad ending. 6/10 average feels very underscored imo. Game is super short, especially if you don't care about trophies. If you do, prepare to follow a collectible guide for literally the entire game.
Is defiance f2p on consoles yet??

[quote name="Frakistan" post="11923149" timestamp="1405362586"]have a single $20 PSN card to trade,looking for these games

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD remaster
Injustice Gods amongst us ultimate edition
MGS HD COLLECTION
Saints Row 4
Mass Effect Trilogy + ALL ME3 DLC[/quote]

I have injustice, mgs HD and SR 4, PM if interested

I've done it multiple times in the past

Anyway, looking for people to play Payday 2, Dead Nation, Dead Island Riptide, Defiance, Dragon's Crown and TLOU with this week. PM me if your down. Also need a co op partner for Dead Rising 2 (not off the record) for the trophy. I know every little detail about the game so I could walk you through it.
Im game for some riptide

I'm down for a clan, but trying to play with people from CAG never works out. I've only once successfully played some matches of Hot Shots. I don't have this problem with GAF and Playfire so idk what the deal is here. Hell, I've been gaming almost nightly with a dude I JUST met from Russia.

I love you guys ... but a clan together ...yaaaaaa-how about no. Sure lets game together but Clan-in up =/ never wit you foos!

I just dont want US to get in between the ever  inevitable Clan/Guild Dramz (Drama. Do people even use Dramz anymore)

I think I could forgive Destiny for not having local co-op if a CAG destiny group forms.

------------------------

I re-downloaded a game using the resell method and it worked perfectly and it runs like it's supposed to. Thanks to everyone who gave advice. Just a reminder that this works if anyone else is having a similar problem.

Hopefully a more obscure phantom doesn't randomly start getting laggy. Still no idea how it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back