CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some new pre-orders up on psn now!

BF Hardline(PS4,PS3)

Infamous First Light(PS4,) standalone, $15

The Order: 1886

Little Big Planet 3

Bloodborne

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Murdered Soul Suspect is also $50 now instead of $60 for PS3 version.
release dates? C'mon I thought you were replacing RPG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6t8VPn2fIs
Thanks Man ;) just watched the first part.

well I think Sony should have done the talking about NON gaming content first right after the PS4 Destiny Bundle announcement, then third party games & exclusives.

they messed up the conference momentum after Shawn Layden introduction. in my honest opinion Sony didn't topped MS. it's a 50/50 TIE.

sony will show Kill Strain maybe more at Gamescom I think. but it won't matter because they won't be out this year. so MS has the best games for the holiday. sony will have the next year it seems.

EDIT: I forgot lol. what's up with that EA conference? it's was VERY weak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rogue Legacy might be comin out today for PS4/3/Vita

from the official youtube channel:

Published on Jun 9, 2014

Rogue Legacy, the award-winning genealogical Rogue-LITE is now available on ALL Sony platforms! http://www.roguelegacy.com. Complete with Cross-Buy and Cross-Save.

For sell:

Gran Turismo 6 resell - make a offer

Timeshare available (PS3)

MGS Ground Zeroes

Fez

Tales of Xillia + Farcry Bloody Dragon + Rain + Thomas was Alone

Dragon's Crown + One Piece 2

Need for Speed Collection(Hot Pursuit + The Run + Most Wanted)

Batman AC + Alice Madness(w/ dlc)

Aliens Colonial + Flashback

Call of Juarez Gunslinger + I'm Alive + Shoot Many Robots

Bionic Commando Rearmed - FREE

Trine + Burn Zombie Burn - FREE

** ONLY VET/REGULAR MEMBERS, PLEASE **

For those who like/wanna get easy trophies, I'm also have an EU account  w/ Aabs Animals +  Noby Noby Boy  that i can lend for 1 day or less. If you want just apply below or send me a PM. No need to say 'ONLY...' right?

Selling: 
(PS3 phantoms)
Deception IV: Blood Ties - $
Bound by Flame - $6.5
The Witch and The Hundred Knight - $6 
Castlestorm Complete Edition, Master Reboot - $
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z - $7 
Assassins Creed 4 Season Pass - $2 
Superfrog HD, Worms Crazy Golf, Atomic Ninjas - $3
Resident Evil Revelations, Remember Me - $8 
Shoot Many Robots, Doctor Who, Dungeon Twister - $3 
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC - $4
Babel Rising, Eat Them - $2
XCOM: The Bureau + DLC - $4
XCOM: Enemy Within - 5 $
Deadly Premonition - $4
Pixeljunk Sidescroller, Beat Hazard Ultra, Castle of Illusion, Proteus, Dragon Fantasy Book I & II - $7
Anarchy Reigns - $4

Available for timeshare (prices are per week)
- Playstation Battle Royale  - $1 
- Playstation Battle Royale DLC - $0.5
- The Raven: Legacy of the Master Thief -$1
- Brave - $1
- Bodycount - $1
- Magic 2014 + DLC - $1
- Saints Row 4 Season Pass - $0.5
- Saints Row 4 - $1
- Kingdom of Amalur DLC - $1
- Bioshock Season Pass - $1
- Metro Last Light DLC - $1
- The Darkness 2 - $1
- Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 DLC (Revelations) - $0.5
- Game of Thrones - $1
- Tour de France 2013 - $1
- Papo & Yo - $1
- Doki Doki Universe (PS3 or PS4)  - $1
- Lone Survivor - $0.5
- Mad Riders + DLC - $0.5
- Ride to Hell: Retribution - $0.5
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle - $1
- Strider (PS3) - $1
- Minecraft - $1
- Mafia II DLC - $1
- NFS: The Run DLC - $0.5 
I can take Paypal, Amazon GC and/or PSN $ as payment

Ok, selling these phantoms slots PS4 : 20 USD each

MURDERED: SOUL SUSPECT™ : 8.5 GB

51S8xqHP0rL._AA160_.jpg

MLB® 14 THE SHOW™ : 37.5 GB

516L2BnqX4L._AA160_.jpg

I will keep the resell one for myself.

I'm making a group for metal gear solid ground zeroes ps4. Anybody know what the prices for each would be with ps+ it's gonna be $14.69 ? Thanks.

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes PS4
Resell
1.Teh Reaper
Phantom

Pre-Orders

Far Cry 4 - $60 PS4 [customspoiler='11/18']Pre-order Far Cry® 4 now! Play the game on 11/18 starting midnight PST.

FREE LIMITED EDITION UPGRADE WITH PRE-ORDER

The free Limited Edition upgrade includes Hurk's Redemption, a series of three-action packed single-player missions. You'll embark on an epic quest to find a rare artifact while using 'The Impaler' harpoon gun. [/customspoiler]
Far Cry 4 - $60 PS3 [customspoiler='11/18']Pre-Order Far Cry® 4 and receive an exclusive theme for your PS3™ system's XMB™ menu screen in your download list after checking out. Play the game on 11/18 starting midnight PST.

FREE LIMITED EDITION UPGRADE WITH PRE-ORDER

The free Limited Edition upgrade includes Hurk's Redemption, a series of three-action packed single-player missions. You'll embark on an epic quest to find a rare artifact while using 'The Impaler' harpoon gun[/customspoiler]

Dragon Age: Inquisition $60 PS4[customspoiler='10/07/14']Pre-Order Dragon Age™: Inquisition and access the Flames of the Inquisition Weapons Pack as a bonus when the game releases. Play the game on 10/7 starting midnight EST.[/customspoiler]

Dragon Age: Inquisition $60 PS3[customspoiler='10/07/14']Pre-order Dragon Age™: Inquisition and receive an exclusive theme for your PS3™ system’s XMB™ menu screen in your download list after checking out. You'll also be able to access the Flames of the Inquisition Weapons Pack as a bonus when the game releases. Play the game on 10/7 starting midnight EST. [/customspoiler]

Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition $70 PS4[customspoiler='10/7 ']Live the ultimate Dragon Age™: Inquisition experience with the Deluxe Edition!
• Skyhold Throne - Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
• Red Hart - Navigate the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
• Bog Unicorn - Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
• Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack.
• Bonus digital content - to be announced!
The Deluxe Edition also includes the mighty Flames of the Inquisition Armor, Armored Mount, and Weapons Arsenal![/customspoiler]

Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition $70 PS3[customspoiler='10/7 ']Pre-order Dragon Age™: Inquisition Deluxe Edition and receive an exclusive theme for your PS3™ system’s XMB™ menu screen in your download list after checking out. Play the game on 10/7 starting midnight EST.

Live the ultimate Dragon Age™: Inquisition experience with the Deluxe Edition!
• Skyhold Throne - Every ruler should sit in a place of high honor, but as the Inquisitor you will have the greatest of all, fashioned from an ancient dragon skull.
• Red Hart - Navigate the perilous, living world atop this great-horned beast.
• Bog Unicorn - Once belonging to an evil marauder, this unique mount has returned to inspire fear into those who would oppose you.
• Bring the world of Thedas wherever you go with the digital soundtrack.
• Bonus digital content - to be announced!
The Deluxe Edition also includes the mighty Flames of the Inquisition Armor, Armored Mount, and Weapons Arsenal![/customspoiler]

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor $60 PS4[customspoiler='10/7']Pre-Order Middle-earth™: Shadow of Mordor™ now and get access to The Dark Ranger character skin as a bonus when the game releases. Play the game on 10/7 starting midnight PST.[/customspoiler]

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor $60 PS3[customspoiler='10/7']Pre-order Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and receive an exclusive theme for your PS3™ system’s XMB™ menu screen in your download list after checking out. You'll also be able to access the Dark Ranger Character Skin as a bonus when the game releases. Play the game on 10/7 starting midnight PST.[/customspoiler]

TRANSFORMERS : Rise of the Dark Spark $60 PS4 8.7GB[customspoiler='6/24']Play the game on 6/24 starting midnight PST.

Explore two unique worlds as your favorite TRANSFORMERS characters from TRANSFORMERS: Age of Extinction and Cybertron universes!
• Includes Over 40 playable characters from two different universes!
• Change Form Anytime: Effortlessly switch between robot and vehicle form!
• Beyond the Movie: Weave your way through Earth and Cybertron universes in an unforgettable battle to secure the Dark Spark.
• Epic Multiplayer Battles: Expanded four-player co-op online escalation mode with new upgradeable defenses and challenging Power Foes!
• New Unlock System: Leveling system spans campaign and escalation, allowing players to unlock rewards that will aid progression in both modes![/customspoiler]

TRANSFORMERS : Rise of the Dark Spark $50 PS3[customspoiler='6/24']Pre-order Transformers ™: Rise of the Dark Spark and receive an exclusive theme for your PS3™ system's XMB™ menu screen in your download list after checking out. Play the game on 6/24 starting midnight PST.[/customspoiler]

Well damn. The Final Fantasy Type 0 fan-translation was just released a few days ago for the PSP version.

That happened with danganronpa too, hahah. Looks great for the PS4 though. :D

For sale, PM me if interested.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $12
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3
Aquapazza (Resell) - $4
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $9
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $5

Looking to get in on a UFC phantom spot for the 17th. Anybody have an open slot?
kczbe1.jpg

Resell $35
1. [member='johanlh']
Phantom $25
1. [member='iGetBiddies'] ?

Optional:

Secondary $10

1. ???

Resell $30
1. [member='johanlh']
Phantom $20
1. [member='iGetBiddies'] ?

My writing is terrible but maybe I'll take the time to write up what all is in the current alpha build and how things work.

Is it bland and dull?
No. The small part of the world that has been available pre-alpha and now alpha looks amazing and has random events. I've spent hours riding around checking this area out.

What type of competitive modes are we looking at?
There is currently only 1 player vs player mode enabled. It looks like we will get the standard player vs player modes that come in most shooters.

"My Destiny NDA is officially over. Have questions? Ask away."

If I remember correctly the teams were 3 player squads. Not 2 or 4 like most co-op games would do it, just a max of 3. Is that attached to something?

Did you play on ps3? If so how'd it look?

"My Destiny NDA is officially over. Have questions? Ask away."

If I remember correctly the teams were 3 player squads. Not 2 or 4 like most co-op games would do it, just a max of 3. Is that attached to something?

Did you play on ps3? If so how'd it look?
PS4

This is the only enabled "pvp" option.

CONTROL

The Crucibal

Dead Orbit desires new territories to expand their reach beyond the City.

6v6. Fight for control of strategic battle zones. Hold your ground to gain the momentum.

>>Competitive

>>Level Advantages Disabled

>>PlayStation Plus Required

Rewards:

XP Bonus

Crucible marks

Crucible Gear

Crucible Reputation

Group updated!

If someone is willing to take the secondary slot, I will let it open until June 16th.

kczbe1.jpg

Resell $35
1. [member='johanlh']
Phantom $25
1. [member='iGetBiddies']

Optional:

Secondary $10
1. ???
Resell $30
1. [member='johanlh']
Phantom $20
1. [member='iGetBiddies']