CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited my first post that I wanted to include about my credit system I am introducing. You can view it here

On another note, I just watched someone play the finale of TWAU (I get real bored playing it myself) and damn I thought it was an actual decent episode and ending for the finale!

Hi Guys

My PS3 recently died. I had a handful of pre 11/11 timeshare groups. While I am tracking down correct logins and PWs (they seem to have changed, grrrr), I'm under the impression I need to deactivate my old machine. 

Do I need to do that for each account or just machine-wide?

I've deactivated the machine via PC since the old PS3 is dead, dead, dead but that was via my main account.

Would appreciate it if anyone can help me sort this out.

Thanks!

Hi Guys

My PS3 recently died. I had a handful of pre 11/11 timeshare groups. While I am tracking down correct logins and PWs (they seem to have changed, grrrr), I'm under the impression I need to deactivate my old machine.

I've deactivated the machine via PC since the old PS3 is dead, dead, dead but that was via my main account.

Thanks!
no one can help u, i think so..because it's timeshare ..and u system has died

Have the following for sale/rent, if interested PM me:

Below are the sale prices, if interested in renting please PM me (trusted CAGs only)

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $10
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $2.75
Aquapazza (Resell) - $4
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $10
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $8
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $4

In case you weren't aware, Atlus is only the publisher of this game. The developer is ACE Team from Chile, the makers of Rock of Ages and the Zeno Clash series.
Oh of course, I just blindly follow Atlus where ever they go or who ever they publish. but thanks for the info the characters definitely look like they're from Zeno Clash's artstyle.

is there anyway to get my systems deactivated without the website? It doesn't allow me to do it until August 8th.
No there isn't ...because you NEED to wait 6 months per Remote Deactivation (deactivate from website)
Unless you mean you want to deactivate Just your console.
Sign In > Account Management > System Activation > Game > Deactivate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys

Thanks!
This actually happened to me.

I informed my group what had happened, and then reset the share on the PC. That freed up all the slots again, and the guys could just go grab their games if they had deleted them. If they had not deleted them, it did not make a difference to them.

But it gave me back all of my games.

New This Week

• MouseCraft $15 (792mb) Crossbuy  (ps4 R$5, P$2.50) (ps3 R$2.50, P$1.25 )
  • Another World $8 (163MB) Crossbuy (ps4 R$2.67, P$1.33 ) (ps3 R$1.33, P$0.67 )
  • Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition $15 (1.2GB)
  • ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red $50 (4.5GB)
  • Sacra Terra: Kiss of Death $12 (1.2GB)
  • Le Tour de France - Season 2014 $50 (5GB)
Pre-Order

• Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty $30

[PS4] Destiny Standard Edition - $60

"20 GB hard drive storage (or its equivalent) is required."

[PS4] Destiny Digital Guardian Edition - $90

"40 GB hard drive storage (or its equivalent) is required."

Typo, or are the two expansions going to total 20GB?

Is there anyone on the site who buys Gamestop credit?
Do you mean buy credit for you or from you? You should be able to find members who would do either. I don't think there is a dedicated thread for GS credit, so you should be able to just start a thread for yourself in the trading forum: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/20-trading/

New This Week

• Another World $8 (163MB) Crossbuy (ps4 R$2.67, P$1.33 ) (ps3 R$1.33, P$0.67 )
  • Zombie Driver HD Complete Edition $15 (1.2GB)
Another World $7.19 with Plus

Zombie Driver looks like a discount too but isn't showing yet (edit: nope, wrong on that one)

whoever's oddworld group i was in, i might have to drop out at that price. more than i was expecting it to be. i think prof stotch was the host?

619d1338914197-how-does-s3-perform-phone-homer-doh-squarered.jpg

Anyone wanna share Oddworld with me? no ps3 lamers, only PS4 master race!

Oddworld(PS4) $30

r-

------

p-snakey

So I guess Another World isn't cross buy? Still cheap at $7 though.
I have that on Xbox but its like only 40 mins long, easy achievements though

Wanna group up for Crimsonland on PS4 next week? $15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td5PgeZh93I

Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - $30

PS4 Resell - $10

1.Boosted

PS4 Phantom - $5

1.Strange

----------

PS3 Resell - $5

1.ProfessorStotch (host)

2.Rpg

PS3 Phantom - $2.5

1. Pravado

2. Snakezx
post #470-471

The Wolf Among Us - timeshare available

Anyone have a timeshare of all 5 TWAU episodes?

I dont need it right this minute - but would like to do it after I finish Sleeping Dogs if anyone has one.

EDIT: I know I joined a Oddworld group awhile back. Cant remember who was the host though - and I dont think it had PS4 peeps involved. 

I dont need it right this minute - but would like to do it after I finish Sleeping Dogs if anyone has one.

EDIT: I know I joined a Oddworld group awhile back. Cant remember who was the host though - and I dont think it had PS4 peeps involved.
KaluHdi had has one check their post on the first page.

*WEIRD* request, but has anyone here completed the following in Terraria?

-Collected all pets?
-Hallowed/Corrupted 50% world

If so can I come and visit your world briefly, lol. Or could someone temporarily lend @captain a PS3 share so he could give these things to me? Thanks.

Also - Blue Estate. I know a couple of you here enjoyed it. But have you seen the reviews?! I can't recall IGN ever giving a game a 3. Lololol. I almost need to play it just to see if it's really as bad as they say.

Also - Blue Estate. I know a couple of you here enjoyed it. But have you seen the reviews?! I can't recall IGN ever giving a game a 3. Lololol. I almost need to play it just to see if it's really as bad as they say.
Its pretty fun, not bad but not worth $20 or $10. I might stream it soon ;o

Destiny was off my radar... But the alpha was so damn fun :/ will be getting it day 1.. Just have to figure out which version/digital etc.

If you don't mind waiting a couple days, you could join my list

The Wolf Among Us Episode 5 Timeshare List - $0.50

1. Pravado
2. Trophy DLC
3. Pliskin
4. Albani310
5. ....

#. ThEliteOne (wants after done w/ backlog)
#. Snow Vixen (wants whole season)
feel free to add yourself
KaluHdi had has one check their post on the first page.
Sometimes I want to change my username, but it's also entertaining to see people spell my name wrong. Always.

If you don't mind waiting a couple days, you could join my list

The Wolf Among Us Episode 5 Timeshare List - $0.50

1. Pravado
2. Trophy DLC
3. Pliskin
4. Albani310
5. ....
feel free to add yourself
Sometimes I want to change my username, but it's also entertaining to see people spell my name wrong. Always.
Yeah like I said Im not even ready for it, want to finish Sleeping Dogs first but would like to do TWAU next. Was waiting for all eps to be out. So a few days works just fine.

*WEIRD* request, but has anyone here completed the following in Terraria?
-Collected all pets?
-Hallowed/Corrupted 50% world
If so can I come and visit your world briefly, lol. Or could someone temporarily lend @captain a PS3 share so he could give these things to me? Thanks.
Definitely would help you out, but I have all prepatch pets, and none of the post patch pets. For hallowed and corrupted, I hunted people down who recently got the trophy on PSNPROFILES and asked them if they had the world, or who's world they went to.

I've always pronounced it as a sweedish guy saying "kool aid"
It came from my old gamebattles username. It was supposed to be pronounced like the word "collide" but that was taken, so I made up something that was supposed to be similar to it ahahha. It used the name on other games/sites so everyone just called me Kool Aid man, which I'm perfectly fine with :p

On another case, my friend decided to not go with me in this group. This will also be the first I'll try my credit system on. I don't know the launch price, so I'll wait on it when it shows up. (Last year we thought it was $60, but it was $55)

Tales of Xillia 2

Resell *2 Credits

1. KuHLiiDE (host)

Phantom *1 Credit

1. Likeme

[quote name="KuHLiiDE" post="11905889" timestamp="1404880515"]

It came from my old gamebattles username. It was supposed to be pronounced like the word "collide" but that was taken, so I made up something that was supposed to be similar to it ahahha. It used the name on other games/sites so everyone just called me Kool Aid man, which I'm perfectly fine with :p
On another case, my friend decided to not go with me in this group. This will also be the first I'll try my credit system on. I don't know the launch price, so I'll wait on it when it shows up. (Last year we thought it was $60, but it was $55)

Tales of Xillia 2
Resell *2 Credits
1. KuHLiiDE (host)
Phantom *1 Credit
1. Likeme
2.[/quote

ill take a phantom

For Sale:

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike Phantom - $8

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO Phantom - $7

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Resell - $10/ Phantom - $5

Available for rent:

[PS4] Entwined - $0.25/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1.50/week

[PS4] Assassin's Creed IV + Season Pass - $1/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $1/week

[PS4] Thief - $1/week

[PS4] Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1.50/week

Infamous Second Son - $1.50/week

[UK] [PS4] Child of Light - $0.50/week

[PS3] The Last of Us + Season Pass

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass

Titles currently being rented:

[PS4] Watch Dogs

[PS4] Sniper Elite 3

Transistor

[PS4] Wolfenstein

DIshonored + all trophy DLC

Have the following for sale/rent, if interested PM me:

Below are the sale prices, if interested in renting please PM me (trusted CAGs only)

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $10
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $2.75
Aquapazza (Resell) - $4
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $10
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $8
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $4

Definitely would help you out, but I have all prepatch pets, and none of the post patch pets. For hallowed and corrupted, I hunted people down who recently got the trophy on PSNPROFILES and asked them if they had the world, or who's world they went to.
He can still get the trophy with your pets... after you give them to him he needs to delete the update and use all of them for the trophy to pop.

@Breakfuss I have a russian friend who have both words if you still need them. Just don't destroy or steal anything on his world or he will kick you lol. He is so fixated with his world on terraria and need everything to be perfect, no kidding.

Also just finished Braid now and the game have an amazing story and good puzzles too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back