CAG PSN Gamesharing #8 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a gameshare for Under Night In Birth EXE Late's psn release. Message me with details. I may want to reserve two slots as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get your character to lv5 and you should gain access to the vs destination from the ship menu. It should be on the right side of earth.

Anyone have a share of Ghosts on PS4 they'd sell. Holler at cha'boi. Resell or phantom.

Also looking for a PS4 Destiny Beta code, so if you have an extra...cha'boi.

For Sale:

PS4

Air Conflicts: Vietnam Ultimate Edition (Phantom) - $10 (Resell) - $20

PS3

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (Phantom) - $5
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning + DLC & Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Phantom) - $6
Jet Set Radio, NiGHTS, Sonic Adventure 2 + DLC (Phantom) - $3
Record of Agarest War (Phantom) - $2.50 (Resell) - $5

has bungie said anything else about the destiny beta in terms of if they'll be adding anything? i want a reason to hop back in, but all the items in the shops want RIDICULOUS amounts of money/rep stuff for them to the point where you'd have to play like 1000 games

as of now i can't see a use for the clan feature on the ps3 version of destiny, on the site you can sign up for the clan but in game there's no option to see your clan anywhere

if nothing transfers to the full game when it releases i'm going to be pissed. i feel like i should stop playing within another day or two since all my stats are just gonna get wiped anyway, already 4 hours in
Agreed. I don't know if the clan stuff just isn't fully functional since it's a beta but it's served no purpose as far as I can tell. Plus, it pools PS3/PS4 players together. All I want be able to do is easily locate and team up w/ people. But unless you place each other on the same team (likely because you're PSN friends) I don't see how to do it. Unless I'm missing something. As much as I shit on GTAO it still has the best social interface I've used in a game.

Has anyone seen ANY confirmation about whether beta progress will carry over? @Synarc do you know?

Max level will only be 20 (where the "end game" begins!) so I wouldn't stress too much about carrying over your level 8.

*edit*

I don't know if it will carry over.

I've used it when they had the XBL on sale and my codes worked. The site was big on charity donations last month also. Some peoples codes worked and some didn't so it's like a test of luck. Mine was in the working section.

Which sections are you mainly failing at? The X button isn't the only one that can make Mikhail do his move, you could use the other buttons on controller too. I heard some people preferred the L1 + R1, especially for the last verse of the song. If you think made it to the ending last seconds, please don't put down your controller just yet.

For the last LAST note:
Press a button just as Mikhail starts his second sentence

wtf @ max level being 20

i hit level 8 within 4 hours without any bounty xp boosts which generally gave like half a level from what i heard. they need to raise that to 30 for sure, or at least have a trophy for hitting level 20 with each class

The leveling up process is being treated like an MMO where it teaches you how to play max level content. You could easily argue that Destiny is designed much like an MMO in that the game "begins" at max level. One of my personal biggest complaints about MMOs are that it becomes boring and repetitive to grind alternate characters (not your primary or main character) through the leveling up process to play all the good content that happens at max level.

I'd assume someone already grabbed the beta codes you posted. I've been out of the loop and haven't played a game in what seems like forever. Hopefully I can find a ps3 beta code.

I'd assume someone already grabbed the beta codes you posted. I've been out of the loop and haven't played a game in what seems like forever. Hopefully I can find a ps3 beta code.
P.M'd you

Yoo I maxed out level 8 within hours and I'm already bored with these two maps. Especially that moon map. I really did enjoy the co-op stage with the three bosses

i guess thats my biggest issue

if the max level is 20, what's the point of continuing to do sidequests? it can't be loot, because shopkeepers sell your level loot in the shops, so its not like you'd be getting weapons/armor that is a huge difference in stats.. the trophies have to be super grindy otherwise there is no replay value, which is terrible for an mmo. hopefully bungie does a survey or something and asks what people thought, and enough people say "raise the level cap to 50" or "severely lower the amount of xp you get from things"

I stopped playing at lv3 ... Betas to me is just to see what the game's like and feel. after that phase I R DUN. Kewl game, feels just like Borderlands imo. gonna be super boring if you solo everything.

Am I the only that doesnt really like the menu system, it feels really ... empty but confusing.

Timeshare available (PS3)

MGS Ground Zeroes

Fez

Tales of Xillia + Farcry Bloody Dragon + Rain + Thomas was Alone

Dragon's Crown + One Piece 2

Need for Speed Collection(Hot Pursuit + The Run + Most Wanted)

Batman AC + Alice Madness(w/ dlc)

Aliens Colonial + Flashback

Call of Juarez Gunslinger + I'm Alive + Shoot Many Robots

Bionic Commando Rearmed - FREE

Trine + Burn Zombie Burn - FREE

Also have a account w/ easy trophies (Aabs Animals + Noby Noby Boy) available for lending for 1 day or less. If interested PM me.

** IN ANY CASE - ONLY VET/REGULAR MEMBERS, PLEASE **

Anyone happen to have a Destiny code for PS3? Thanks

EDIT: got a code. Thanks again everyone

Destiny sounds awesome but I don't know how you all find these PS4 Beta codes, it seems whenever I get a chance to find one someone already redeems it. Hopefully I'll be able to join in soon.

EDit: Wow, got one almost immediately after posting this and so many other people offered. This board is awesome, thanks guys!

Anyone got the three Hyperdimension games?
xDznFSl.gif

------
Destiny Beta:
Voucher Code for PS4: 5H43-MNN7-76E2
Voucher Code for PS3: GHEH-D5NK-B9AH

Ive set up a Destiny Beta account (Kudos for smtipple for the code), so if anyone wants to play it, contact me for the loggin info. Im not sure if it can be played on multiple consoles like any previous beta, but who knows.

Omg there was some destiny special thing going on and I missed it and happened to be during the time I went out for lunch uuuugh. On another hand, if anyone needs TWAU season pass I'll be having 2 phantoms for $2 Dey all gone

Shiiit ffx hd has stole most of my non working hours, so much grinding. Anyone know if for penance and nemesis I can just spare Chang them a million gil and kill them for their respective trophies?

Omg there was some destiny special thing going on and I missed it and happened to be during the time I went out for lunch uuuugh. On another hand, if anyone needs TWAU season pass I'll be having 2 phantoms for $2
Let me know when you have the phantoms available I'll buy one!

I should make all the newcomers pay a $4 gamesharing fee and once do they then they are accepted in and then that means more money and free games for me and u guys  :D/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back