CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

With the beta it was possible to "gameshare" it, I have an EU friend that played a US beta of Destiny from a different slot on his main. Hopefully it's the same, that would screw a whole lot of groups.

I seriously doubt it will be locked, it isn't subscription based and you can play the disc version with any account too, unlike ffxiv.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Sale:

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals Phantom - $12

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom - $4

Dark Souls II + Crown of the Sunken King + Crown of the Old King + Crown of the Ivory King Phantom - $10 (available Sept.24)

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut Ultimate Edition Phantom - $1

[PS3] Entwined Phantom - $1

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Phantom - $5 (pending)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC Phantom - $7

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

PS4:

Battlefield 4 + Premium - $1.50/week

Bound by Flame - $1/week

Child of Light [UK] - $0.50/week

Killzone Shadow Fall + Season Pass - $1.50/week

Sniper Elite 3 - $1.50/week

Wolfenstein: TNO - $1.50/week

PS3:

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Dishonored + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

Far Cry 3 - $0.25/week

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Free (regulars only)

Injustice: Ultimate Edition - Free (regulars only)

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO DLC - $0.50/week

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC - $0.50/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $0.50/week

The Last of Us + Season Pass - $0.50/week

Currently be rented:

PS4:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition

Entwined - $0.25/week

Infamous First Light

Infamous Second Son

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Metro Redux

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare

Rayman Legends

The Last of Us Remastered

Thief

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

Transistor

Watch Dogs

Any of you guys use the official PS4 headset?

Just wondering how durable it is.
If you're talking about the gold it seems durable enough, and works really well... when it works. Mine has stopped charging and won't turn on or give any sort of light when I turn it on or off. Plugging it in with the aux jack still works though, so I haven't bothered to try sending it in/taking it apart to see if anything came loose.

so Destiny cross-buy PS3/PS4 ?

Some old ps3 games - for phantom or resell 0_0
10$
L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Collection
The Last Of Us™ Season Pass
The Last Of Us™
Flower® Music & Theme Bundle

----
10$
DmC Devil May Cry™ Ultimate Edition
FINAL FANTASY® VIII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita
FINAL FANTASY® IX (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
FINAL FANTASY® VII (PS3™/PSP®/PS Vita)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance – MGS4 Raiden Custom Body

----
5$
Battlefield 4 Bonus Holiday Edition

----
5$
Diablo 3

----
5$
EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14

----
5$
Gran Turismo® 6

----
2.5$
Fuse™
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence

----
2$
GRID 2

Destiny: Digital Guardian Edition $89.99

PS4

Resell $32.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)

AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $12.50 (only the game, NO access to season pass)

YoungTaylor

-------------------------

PS3

Resell $17.50 (INCLUDES access to season pass)

1.) xGwiZ96x

2.)

Phantom $5.00 (only the game, NO access to season pass)

1.) ronaldoratdg

2.) killapigs

Looking For Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 PS3 (American version) or Winning Eleven 2014 (JP, HK version)

I'm not interested EU version, because I have it. 

The issue with so many Destiny groups is that there is no order to creation of groups. I think I posted a group on page 31 of the thread and about 3 NEW groups have filled between now and then but the original people that were looking to fill a group (wpress, MIAFlSurf, and myself) have yet to get the groups filled. Really sucks there there is no order here on filling.

Missed a lot of what has gone on. Interested in a ps3 and ps4 re-sell of destiny. Prefer one group.
Destiny : Guardian Edition - Includes Season Pass

PS4

Resell $27.50 - Boosted
Phantom $12.50 - Qdizzle

PS3
Resell $17.50 - micbelt
Resell $17.50 -
Phantom $5 -
Phantom $5 -
Anyone have a share for Dead Island Riptide with the preorder dlc. I think it is called the survivor pack. My save is locked without the dlc. I'd prefer a timeshare but will buy a share if needed.
I have it if you need. :D

I am lookin to get Gran turismo 6 again, I bought resell last year and then sell it to CAG member without deleting the game. My question is that if I bought again from different member then do I have to download again?

anybody can confirm if people that preorder PS4 destiny can preload on ps3 right now...

thanks in advance
No there is no confirmation there is just speculation... Although like I was saying in previous posts it looks like it might work since there is no code for the offer you just have to look for it on the store once is active... Let's wait a see if it works both ways.

I am lookin to get Gran turismo 6 again, I bought resell last year and then sell it to CAG member without deleting the game. My question is that if I bought again from different member then do I have to download again?
No you just start the download and then cancel it and you can play it from the installed one you have on xmb.

No there is no confirmation there is just speculation... Although like I was saying in previous posts it looks like it might work since there is no code for the offer you just have to look for it on the store once is active... Let's wait a see if it works both ways.
thanks bro

For Sale:

**PS4/Phantom**

-Bound by flame $9
-Thief $9

**PS3/Phantom**

-Destiny $4.5 (4 slots)
I'll take a PS3 phantom of Destiny, but am wondering why does Destiny have a different pricing model compared to other new titles? Sorry, I've been a bit out of the loop in this thread for a couple weeks and this change is one that I don't really get.

I'll take a PS3 phantom of Destiny, but am wondering why does Destiny have a different pricing model compared to other new titles? Sorry, I've been a bit out of the loop in this thread for a couple weeks and this change is one that I don't really get.
With the recent announcement that you can get a free PS4 version with the purchuse of PS3.
So you can purchase a ps3 version and give it to more people

With the recent announcement that you can get a free PS4 version with the purchuse of PS3.
So you can purchase a ps3 version and give it to more people
Also the guardian edition is $90 and comes with the season pass and the phantoms wont be getting that.

How so? Like the Season Pass wont work phantomed or just the host's choice?
The season pass is DLC that comes out after the release of the game. The phantoms will be downloading the base game immediately upon release and then be deactivated on the account so that the resells can download the game. It's a normal consequence of being a phantom on a game with unreleased DLC.

Looking for a timeshare of the Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC

Also, since I don't want this on my main and will donate my share to the library, anyone interested in:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 ($5)

$1.67
1. rams81
----------------
$0.83

The season pass is DLC that comes out after the release of the game. The phantoms will be downloading the base game immediately upon release and then be deactivated on the account so that the resells can download the game. It's a normal consequence of being a phantom on a game with unreleased DLC.
But doesn't the download key for the Expansion Pass unlock the future DLCs for free when they come out?

ok guys, so many destiny groups. Since we can get the PS4 version if we buy the digital PS3 version for free. So I was wondering how much for buying the PS3 version and getting the PS4 version also.

But doesn't the download key for the Expansion Pass unlock the future DLCs for free when they come out?
Yes, but the phantoms have already lost access to the account by that point. That's why phantoms pay less; once they've downloaded the game, that's it. They don't get to download it again or keep up with the benefits (such as DLC) that the account receives later on.

Just want to confirm that this is the pricing structure for Destiny Guardian edition everyone is doing? I saw some groups doing $27.50 for PS4 resell.

PS4
Resell (DLC) $32.50
Phantom $12.50 

PS3
Resell (DLC) $17.50
Resell (DLC) $17.50 

Phantom $5 
Phantom $5 

Just want to confirm that this is the pricing structure for Destiny Guardian edition everyone is doing? I saw some groups doing $27.50 for PS4 resell.

PS4
Resell (DLC) $32.50
Phantom $12.50

PS3
Resell (DLC) $17.50
Resell (DLC) $17.50

Phantom $5
Phantom $5
I think there are 2 structures floating around. If you wind up doing a group, I'll take the ps4 phantom.

Looking for a timeshare of the Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC

Also, since I don't want this on my main and will donate my share to the library, anyone interested in:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 ($5)

$1.67
1. rams81
----------------
$0.83
I'd love a resell. Nevermind, Hyevltg3 wants the resell, you can let him take it. x)

I don't have the space for it right away.

lol so many new Destiny groups. It'll be interesting to see if the PS3 slots get filled. I hope this works as we presume it does considering Destiny functions like an MMO. I wasn't sure if I was going physical with this but I'm seeing $17.50 for PS4 resell?! Hmmm.

Destiny: Guardian Edition

PS4

darkpal245 - Resell

darkpal245 - Phantom

PS3

Resell - $17.5

Phantom - $5

Looking for members to fill the PS3 slots.

No I mean is something supposed to pop on the screen?

Because I tried loading it (just to see) and it gave me the following message

"The copyright protection information is invalid. (800029513)"

Is that supposed to show up?
I have the very same message popping up. The message changes to "...cannot be activated until 9.9.2014" if i switch to the resell-account. It only shows up if i try to start from my main account. Idk. Just have to wait and see i guess, it would be pretty fucked up if they found a method to bind the game to a specified account. Imagine the outcry from all the people who shared XD

Did anyone else just get Minecraft PS3 for free? I went to my download list to download something else and saw the trial and the full game "unlock" sitting there, added on August 3rd. I've never bought Minecraft. o.0

edit: Oh nice. If you've ever played the disc version on your main, you get the digital version, so that you can upgrade to the PS4 version for $5. I rented it once from redbox, so that's why I got it, lol. Not my kind of game, but cool nonetheless.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/728005-minecraft-playstation-3-edition/70017247

Hey does anyone want to start a canadian Destiny: Guardian Edition? I can pay in psn cards but after september 17th I will be able to start to use paypal :)

Destiny: Guardian Edition (Canadian is possible)

Ps4 

Resell: Dcelw540

Phantom:

Ps3:

Resell

Phantom:

Aka. It's been awhile since i've gameshared so might need a bit help thanks :)

For those looking for PSN cards.

I'm not sure if it's in the US, but for those in Canada, Target is having a sale this week.

10% off video game currency cards

25% off Playstation Plus and XBox Live cards

EDIT: Looking for one reliable person to finish off our Destiny Digital Guardian Edition group.

1 PS3 resell with season pass access is available for $17.50.

Once all the funds are collected, ALL PS3 owners will preload the game between now and Monday. Let me know of you want in. Thank you.

bread's done
Back