CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

anyone have a link to those cod groups? its about time we reposted

also, anyone wanna do the weekly heroic on destiny on lv 28, or the raid on hard just to open the first door and get that chest? i'm lv 29

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle Princess of Arcadias + Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory + Mirror's Edge + MK Arcade Kollection - $20

Resell - $10

1. Yanksfan

Phantom - $3.33

Disbanded due to lack of interest.
Booger! This is exactly what I was looking for (minus MK but that's fine too). I'm down if you want to restart it.

Portal 2

resell

1. pancakes

phantom

Princess Arcadia

resell

1. pancakes

phantom

Sanctum 2 + Scott Pilgrim Ultimate

resell

1. pancakes

phantom

didn't you buy mirrors edge already?
Looking through the pages, I think there's one phantom slot left for Portal 2 which I would like if still available. Thanks

Splinter Cell Blacklist Ultimate Ed. - $8.75
$2.92
R:corsaftw
R:www101
$1.46
P:Fyren
P:

And yeaaah we are looking for an host I can switch my self to a phantom if necessary.
Im up for phantom!

anyone have a link to those cod groups? its about time we reposted

also, anyone wanna do the weekly heroic on destiny on lv 28, or the raid on hard just to open the first door and get that chest? i'm lv 29
I'm probably going to regret not jumping on one of these cheap AW shares early but I still feel so burned by Ghosts that I'm not sure what to do. Previews do look good, though. And Spacey of course is awesome. But then again that could also mean they blew a good portion of the budget on him (*cough* Dinklage).

That's tempting but I'm only 28 so I'm not sure I could be carried. That shit would probably just give mats, anyway. I managed to do the gorgon maze on hard mode and got two chests...of energy.

Btw, gents, cheese to your heart's content this weekend since it's apparently being fixed soon! Was hoping to get an alt up to lvl 25 but not sure I'll make it before Tuesday.

Cheese what? The Templar? That's already patched
He's talking about Atheon. There was a method where you could cause him to fall off the edge and beat him in about 2 minutes.

I told someone else I'd help them with the weekly today, so you can join us if you want. Not sure what time we're going, but I'll send you an invite.

He's talking about Atheon. There was a method where you could cause him to fall off the edge and beat him in about 2 minutes.

I told someone else I'd help them with the weekly today, so you can join us if you want. Not sure what time we're going, but I'll send you an invite.
bastard im at work till tomorrow i need strange coins to get my first exotic/legendary from xur

Hosting Problem...

I've recently noticed GMX.com has done something/shut down all my email accounts that were associated with all my gameshare/host groups. I Guess they think that I'm going to flood it with all the accounts I've been creating. Now, I don't really know how to recover group anymore because of this. Was wondering if there's any other email sites that don't require a phone number. In the mean time, I'm going to try and get the accounts back active...

For sale:

PS4 - Destiny: Guardian Edition Resell $27

Hosting Problem...

I've recently noticed GMX.com has done something/shut down all my email accounts that were associated with all my gameshare/host groups. I Guess they think that I'm going to flood it with all the accounts I've been creating. Now, I don't really know how to recover group anymore because of this. Was wondering if there's any other email sites that don't require a phone number. In the mean time, I'm going to try and get the accounts back active...
Aol and sometimes yahoo. With yahoo you have to put in a number but most of the time it won't ask for confirmation. If it does go back a page and do it again. Learned that trick from Stotch if I remember right.

For Sale:

Portal 2 + Beyond Good and Evil HD + Mirror's Edge Phantom - Free (regulars only)

Edit#2: 1 left

already did it. i just wanna do the raid now, haven't touched it this week and want some gear!

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested in anything please PM me (Including joining a group). 

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Aquapazza

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$5 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - FIFA 14 (PS3)

$8 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$10 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Games I am Looking to Buy / Start a Group (SaG) Trade / Rent:

Legasista (Buy / Rent / SaG)

Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4, with Season Pass)

Hosting Problem...

Yahoo or Aol is the way to go.

Sanctum 2 + Scott Pilgrim Ultimate

resell

1. pancakes

2.Yanks

phantom

1. Thermopyle

2.TheCro
Is yanks still in this one or was it Matt?

Oh shit. I don't know. I kinda skipped back a few pages just looking for posts with the group format and the last one I saw was him quoting it saying he wanted a resell.

you can simply chargee him a random cost and send it back to him when the phantom is complete. We did take you in last month after all? he is a forum vet doubt he would waste his cred on a 20$ game you can check feedback thread to see if he has feedback from before i took over as it was not noted on the sheet for a couple months

already did it. i just wanna do the raid now, haven't touched it this week and want some gear!
I want to do it Monday, but I'm not 100% sure if I will or not. I did a hard cheese earlier and got two helmets for my warlock. Because one wasn't enough, they had to give me two. It sucks, but the second one will become shards eventually. But yeah, I might get a group together Monday. It's a big maybe right now though, so if you have something definite, go for it.

i have nothing definite. nobody on my friends list ever wants to raid and if they do they do it tuesdays during the day when i'm at work :\

LF: Alien Isolation PS4 timeshare - offering $4/week

Anyone interested in Shadow of Mordor PS4?

I can get a code for $50.

I have no interest in the game as I already beat it.

Thought I'd pass on the savings to GS.

yahoo does but i circumvent that and use a family member who lives in the us number it doesnt require authentication

For Rent

nba 2k15  

bread's done
Back