CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Ive PM'd people and thought Id have a reply by now. And not just the couple I PM'd in the past hour. So I thought I could get an answer here or someone who doesn't want the information to be shared could PM me rather than bitching about me asking a question.
So then next time ask in the forum if someone can PM you the info.

Simple.

The only reason this got to where it was is because you agreed to be host and didnt know how to even do it. Its not a huge deal but host has a ton of responsibility and one mistake could mess up the account for the phantoms/resells. But now you will be made cognizant and I trust we wont have the issue any further.

Now lets douse all this hostility and go back the regularly scheduled programming.

Hastily reacting is something else you tend to do. I simply pointed out that you had failed to read in three different instances in only a few days, and I suggested you should avoid doing it in the future. What exactly is wrong with that?

Where is it in your place or role to suggest anything for me to do? I do not believe you to be my superior. 

There is nothing wrong with stating what you needed to say (if you feel it's the right thing to do), it's the necessity. 

Find some other ways to put your passion into things instead of looking for something that doesn't matter or isn't there.

Indeed in a few days between such, because if you knew other things, you'd understand.

Anyway, if you wish to continue further with this conversation, you can PM me with your concerns. 

I am moving away from this crap, cause there is nothing to talk about.

Hastily reacting is something else you tend to do. I simply pointed out that you had failed to read in three different instances in only a few days, and I suggested you should avoid doing it in the future. What exactly is wrong with that?
I don't want to get in the middle of this, but you were pretty freaking rude to him with your comments and didn't "simple point out" anything. You strongly implied the dude was an idiot.

I'm going to post in six months or so demanding that you apologize to him and suggest that no one do business with you until you do.

You guys stop, I hate refreshing this thread only to find this continuous pointless argument, take it to your PMs.

To get back into topic, like to ask since even after 6 years of gamesharing here and there, I never realize how the feedback system thread works. Does the seller and buyer need to PM each other to remind them to leave a feedback immediately after the transaction? I've been doing a lot of gamesharing but I think I only gotten one.

just for knowledge: advanced warfare ps4 locked phantom can sign into their main acct and swap profiles to play on their main from a locked slot

Raiborg,

I encourage you to dime it back a bit, friend. Not sure if there is something personal going on (and if so I wish the best for your in your situation) but you definitely seem to have your claws out lately. In the case of digging up the dirt on the prospective scammer, while it may have appeared excessive it was necessary. But this new sequence of lashing out is unnecessary and becoming increasingly disrespectful.

Doesn't need for the store/retailer to price match to be in your state, can be anywhere in the USA. BrandSmart is in the East Coast, but any Best Buy will gladly price match it.

Nope. It's fairly well known that the store must be within 25 miles. Unless there was an exception for your state or store, you were lucky and dealt with an inexperienced employee.
If you left it here, that would have been sufficient information and a viable insight on the situation. Instead you chose to add:

Together with the 'Spend $100, get $15 back' promo, the AW cross-buy details and now this, it would appear that you don't read the details of anything, at all. If you don't take the few seconds to read the specifics, you're only going to have yourself to blame when something goes wrong.
This was completely unnecessary, uncalled for and disrespectful. At most if you were doing it to provide insight you could have put a positive spin on it and delegated it to a PM; not in public; That's Public Relations 101. With your attention to detail and level of intelligence I perceive you to have, you know better than this.

You did two things wrong here which again contradict the attention to detail and level of perceived intelligence: 1. You misrepresented the original tone of your message and attempted to water it down to pass the behavior on as acceptable. 2. You accused him of hastily reacting when in fact he waited 9 hours to respond to you. You on the other hand:

As host you "make them a phantom same way ps3 phantoms are made" and thats it, it resets the activation slot. If you don't know how to make a phantom you shouldn't be hosting.
Pravado, you going to refund him when he messes it up, because it's not the same. If you yourself are not 100% sure on how to do it, don't tell others how to do it.
You condescended Pravado in less than 2 minutes after his post. If you actually took the time to read it; what he is saying IS correct. It is largely same exact process aside from on PS4 the phantom logging out of the user as an added measure (although that should be obvious)

Once again, your contributions are generally appreciated. But don't mistake that for acceptance for verbal abuse. I'll say it again, you are better than that

Last edited by a moderator:
To get back into topic, like to ask since even after 6 years of gamesharing here and there, I never realize how the feedback system thread works. Does the seller and buyer need to PM each other to remind them to leave a feedback immediately after the transaction? I've been doing a lot of gamesharing but I think I only gotten one.
I guess its just like normal feedback where people leave feedback after the transaction has been completed, no need to PM each other unless you need to remind somebody to leave feedback. Personally, after I passed the 50-60 feedback mark i got tired of reminding people to leave feedback after I left mine, so I now post after people leave theirs on the thread. If somebody post feedback on the thread from a transaction with me I try to answer the same day i see it, I am subscribed to that thread so I don't miss a post.

So my main account I wanted to let my friend download the yugioh game and xillia 1 dlc....But it says nothing can be downloaded because it's already on another ps3 or something but I have only used it on 1 ps3, so i thought he could just download a few things or am I missing something? I've bought tons of gameshares just never done it myself lol.

I got a suggestion, what if we use different colored font for actual gameshare selling/buying and keep the off topic color default? That way people can scroll past through the off topic posts much more efficiently. 

So my main account I wanted to let my friend download the yugioh game and xillia 1 dlc....But it says nothing can be downloaded because it's already on another ps3 or something but I have only used it on 1 ps3, so i thought he could just download a few things or am I missing something? I've bought tons of gameshares just never done it myself lol.
Youre sure you've never had another PS3? You can log into the SEN site and see how many devices you have activated. If you see two, what you could do is log into your PS3 and deactivate it from your console. Then only one should show on the site and you can use the remote deactivation tool. Then log back into your account on your PS3 and let your pal log into it on his.

just for knowledge: advanced warfare ps4 locked phantom can sign into their main acct and swap profiles to play on their main from a locked slot
Only the multiplayer part right?

Also thanks for donating Murdered Souls to the library!

Pretty early, but if anyone has a timeshare of Assassins Creed: Unity please feel free to P.M me. A week minimum would be great 

For Sale:

PS3 CoD:AW Pro Edition resell - $14

PS3 The Evil Within + Season Pass (All in one acc) - $24

PS4 Destiny + Season Pass (All in one acc) - $40

Here's where I must've left my grumpyness. I didn't give you all permission to use it! I'll take that back now. Carry on whipper snappers.

Since I never check the PSN store because it's such an atrocity to browse on PS3, I like to know is the Blands Pre-Sequel Season Pass phantom-able? I haven't seen one person host the group yet. Either way I want in goddammit.

Since I never check the PSN store because it's such an atrocity to browse on PS3, I like to know is the Blands Pre-Sequel Season Pass phantom-able? I haven't seen one person host the group yet. Either way I want in goddammit.
only resells, All Season Pass content will be available by October 2015

R - $15ea

YOU LEAVE GRANDPA SYN ALONE !!!!!!!
23573003-dog-with-a-stethoscope-on-his-neck-holding-syringe-in-its-mouth-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Grandpa Syn

Far Cry 4

Resell: ($35.00)

ThEliteOne

Phantom: ($25.00)

Send a pm if you could. Would like to have the phantom preload as well so that I can start downloading on release.

looking to start a project diva 2 group
game drops on Tuesday.

Resales - 15
1) aegaetis3379
2) open slot

Phantoms - 10
1) Open slot
2) Open slot

lemme know if interested  or if i need to adjust pricing. 

Selling on behalf of a mate

Ps3 Phantoms (1 acc) 2 available

WWE 2k14
Black ops 1 + First Strike Map Pack
The Walking Dead:S2 eps 1&2

Wanting $10PSN per phantom

For sale or trade:

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare ps3 resellable slot

Only $8

Also interested in other ps3 resells/non sells for it, pm me!

Timeshare PS4

Driveclub

Shadow Of Mordor

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

Evil Within

Phantom PS4

Transformers: Rise Of The Dark Spark $10

bread's done
Back