CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

still looking for COD AW phantom for ps4... and a cheap 2k15 phantom. I bought NBA live and it still sucked to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
23573003-dog-with-a-stethoscope-on-his-neck-holding-syringe-in-its-mouth-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

Grandpa Syn
A lot of win finding this pic!

Those of you playing Unity on PS4- Anyone seeing a lot of frame drops? I know there's a crapload of stuff rendering but I didn't think there'd be a problem since they stuck with 900p and 30fps.

Anyone know of a dragon age 2 share still in existence? Loved the first one never played the second so i should probably catch up for the new one.

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PS4) - $59.99
Resell $35.00

1.) AshtonReeves (Host) 

Phantom $25.00

1.) Brazii

FOR RENT
Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4) - $5 Per week
The Evil Within (PS4) - $4 Per week
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (PS4) - $3.50 Per week

FOR SALE
The Evil Within (PS4) - $30.00 (Resell)
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments (PS4) - $24.00 (Resell)
The Last of Us Remastered (PS4) - $12.50 (Phantom)

Hi guys, I need some advice here... I'm seriously considering getting a XONE this BF (the one for $330 with MCC and $30 gc looks hot) but I really don't want to pay full price for my games so I was wondering... is it possible to gameshare on XONE? if it is, how does it works and is it risky? I know that M$ is very stupid sometimes with these kind of things and I don't want to buy the console if there is no gameshare of any kind.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Phantom activates as primary, is phantomed, then resell changes pass. I've done it at least 20 times. It's exactly the same process, I ain't refunding jack.

I'm not directly answering your question because we don't like it to be made public how phantoms are made, on either console
You condescended Pravado in less than 2 minutes after his post. If you actually took the time to read it; what he is saying IS correct. It is largely same exact process aside from on PS4 the phantom logging out of the user as an added measure (although that should be obvious)
He changes the pass after phantoming and makes no mention of signing out. While you mention logging out of the user, that doesn't matter - it's logging out of PSN that you should be mentioning.

You have to be careful with the PS4 as it keeps users logged in similar to Windows and allows you to fast switch back and forth between users. I always tell people to reboot their PS4 after the download if they are a phantom before giving the ok to deactivate. I've seen one more than one occasion where this mistake has cost a person their phantom.
The above works after a pass change, as a full shutdown has all of the PSN accounts logged off.

If you (drolan) and Pravado aren't sure of what has to be done, how does 'it's the same as PS3' help someone who hasn't done it before? If a member is going to just make a general statement like that and not follow up on it, they might as well not comment at all, because it puts more of a burden on the members who will have to sort it out if something does go wrong.

I wasn't condescending to Pravado. I have to use emoticons and 'lol's to not be rude? Let me make it simple: If I curse out a member, I'm being rude.

Anyone know of a dragon age 2 share still in existence? Loved the first one never played the second so i should probably catch up for the new one.
you can download Dragon Age keep to catch up, basically pick which choices you've made in game (if you remember) and it will show a video/story based on what you picked.

imagining raiborg waking up first thing in the morning. doesn't even get out of bed, reaches for the phone and hops on cag with a smile on.

"No new notifications? I'm bored." He frowns. "Time to stir up some drama. I'm gonna bring this situation that was over and done with yesterday back up again, and start an argument that nobody gives a shit about. I told them yesterday, but they didn't agree, maybe telling them again today will work." *vince mcmahon voice* "THESE PEOPLE NEED A SAVIOR EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY DON'T, DAMMIT!"

PES 2015 (PS4)

R- $35

-Zig91(host)(Paid)

P- $25

-YoungTaylor(Paid)

For my first hosting I only can deal with people who have feedback.
Group complete.

Would recommend to Cag users who are on the fence about PES, its back.

He changes the pass after phantoming and makes no mention of signing out. While you mention logging out of the user, that doesn't matter - it's logging out of PSN that you should be mentioning.

The above works after a pass change, as a full shutdown has all of the PSN accounts logged off.

If you (drolan) and Pravado aren't sure of what has to be done, how does 'it's the same as PS3' help someone who hasn't done it before? If a member is going to just make a general statement like that and not follow up on it, they might as well not comment at all, because it puts more of a burden on the members who will have to sort it out if something does go wrong.

I wasn't condescending to Pravado. I have to use emoticons and 'lol's to not be rude? Let me make it simple: If I curse out a member, I'm being rude.
Please allow yesterdays events to settle in peace. I recognize that yesterdays counsel was a lot like castor oil; hard to swallow but beneficial. However, I feel that it was conveyed in a respectful manner (because for what its worth I do respect you Raiborg) and does not warrant any further duress. I'm not asking you to make a public recognizance of discordant behavior; just behooving you to keep the key points in mind when addressing members in the future. Keep up the great work otherwise!

Now..lets get back (or get to) this wonderful (somewhat) drama-free hump day :)

Hi guys, I need some advice here... I'm seriously considering getting a XONE this BF (the one for $330 with MCC and $30 gc looks hot) but I really don't want to pay full price for my games so I was wondering... is it possible to gameshare on XONE? if it is, how does it works and is it risky? I know that M$ is very stupid sometimes with these kind of things and I don't want to buy the console if there is no gameshare of any kind.

Thanks in advance for the advice.
actually that's an interesting question , im thinking of getting one next year and i would like to know too .

Holy shit!
Went out on EBay, saw that people are selling shares of AC Unity for almost the price that it cost new! And people are buying/bidding on that shit!
What the flying fuck?!

You don't log on for a few weeks and everything changes, looks like i missed out a lot with 2000+ notifications. Someone mind giving me bulletpoint details so I can keep up?

Not too long before i get the ps4 now...

Holy shit!
Went out on EBay, saw that people are selling shares of AC Unity for almost the price that it cost new! And people are buying/bidding on that shit!
What the flying fuck?!
I'm pretty sure the person doing it was the guy I got my phantom download of destiny on ps3 on here(banned now for some reason). There broken ass english looks identical lol....He's made $440 the last month from this at least...wow.

It is possible to share with the Xbox but in no way does it work like ps game sharing. It is against the TOS from MS. I'd be happy to share the information via PMs. There are at least 6 people here that I know of who do it.

I'm pretty sure the person doing it was the guy I got my phantom download of destiny on ps3 on here(banned now for some reason). There broken ass english looks identical lol....He's made $440 the last month from this at least...wow.
I don't know if I should hope that the people who buy those shares get the game or them getting scammed, it's sad when people pay almost as much as a new game cost here in Sweden, it's insane!

I would rather buy a physical copy of the game instead of buying a share for a couple $ cheaper.

He sold multiple phantoms of every game. Poor guy was just trying to support his 3rd world family.

Someone took it upon the self to deactivate their own phantom and I think one of his children weren't able to eat that week. Hateful bastards.

He sold multiple phantoms of every game. Poor guy was just trying to support his 3rd world family.

Someone took it upon the self to deactivate their own phantom and I think one of his children weren't able to eat that week. Hateful bastards.
Damn, poor man!
I feel kinda sad right now, but couldn't he share his share of the lobsters with his child?

An advanced tactic that could have been done is to buy a PS3 game and PS4 game on the same account during the 'Spend $100, get $15 back' promo. If he or anyone else was doing this and a phantom deactivated early, they could have screwed the host out of a few slots. To avoid any problems like this, it's just better that the phantom leave it up to the host, unless instructed otherwise.

In no way do I think it's ok for a phantom to do the deactivate them self. I do however think it was hilarious that they did it to him.

Also- please stop fishing for shit people are saying to be wrong. The context of my post made fun of how the user burned the seller that most of us suspected for selling multiple phantoms of the same account. You'd be hard pressed to find someone to interpret my post as an instruction to the phantom process.

Get off my lawn, I don't need your supervision.

For one phantom a month you can feed 1 child and give him/her the vaccinations that they need to survive. Please have a heart and purchase a phantom today.

All rights reserved by me because I said so and maybe a word or two has been copyrighted by some dumbass out of the net that doesn't feel like working for a live. This is all bullshit so please do not takes this seriously. This is not aimed at Raiborg because I know he can take a joke. All Hail Sony!!!

StarShadow's Game Shop
Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 
Renting will only be available to reputable/regular CAG users.
All accounts are North American unless otherwise noted.
If interested please PM me (Including joining a group). ​

For Sale (Resells)

$2 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$2 - Aquapazza

$2 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$4 - FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil
$6 - XCOM Enemy Within

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + Need For Speed The Run

$8 - Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

$8 - Call of Duty Ghosts Season Pass with all 4 DLCs (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$4 - Okabu + Dungeon Defenders + Rocketbirds + Sam & Max Time and Space Ep1-5 + $30 in PSN games (PM for list)

$2 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week unless otherwise noted):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon + Resident Evil 6 + PSN Games

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd (JP Region) - $2 a week

Game of Thrones + XCOM Bureau Hanger 6 DLC

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

Anyone selling a Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax share? Also selling $20 psn credit

You don't log on for a few weeks and everything changes, looks like i missed out a lot with 2000+ notifications. Someone mind giving me bulletpoint details so I can keep up?

Not too long before i get the ps4 now...
Based on what I saw, looked ike this:

tumblr_ltrjw896X91qj4qpio1_400.gif

Also, Pravado, love the new avatar.

Far Cry 4 next week. I would like a PS4 phantom of this. anyone looking to finish a group?

bread's done
Back