CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Aye snakey wanna hop on XBO and clean up scrubs on MCC? Or do a 1v1? H2A or H3?

Debating about buying a Dragon Age Resell.. or buying retail. Dunno

So starting tomorrow target is having a buy one get one 25% off deal on gaming cards.

$100=$87.50
$40=$35.00
Etc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GTA5 (PS4)
Resell
1. tokyostomp ($30.61)
Phantom
2. kb420mcl ($21.89)

LBP3 (PS4)
Resell
1. TheEliteOne ($30.61)
Phantom
2. R4L ($21.89)
Updated!

I'll get the cards tomorrow and Host GTA5 and LBP3 on two accounts. (Unless Elite wants to host LBP3 himself.)

Everyone Wins!

Last edited by a moderator:
u dont need a ps3 or viter if u got a ps4 and x1 dawg. gt: snakeybro2389
[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]I need a backlog broseidon, With the amount of cheap ps3 shares that are floating around.. I'd be able to build a killer backlog for hella cheap.[/SIZE]

That, and I missed a bunch of awesome games on PS3 because I was too focused on one or two games. Not to mention the fact there are games still being released ( KH2 Remix HD whatever the hell else, Borderlands, and other junk )

Also, added you. You best recognize

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]I need a backlog broseidon, With the amount of cheap ps3 shares that are floating around.. I'd be able to build a killer backlog for hella cheap.[/SIZE]

That, and I missed a bunch of awesome games on PS3 because I was too focused on one or two games. Not to mention the fact there are games still being released ( KH2 Remix HD whatever the hell else, Borderlands, and other junk )

Also, added you. You best recognize
I have no Xbox friends, add me.

GT:tokyostomp

That long sad face after getting to the local bodega and the only early game releases they have are all for the PS3 and 360. I'm not gonna pay $65 to play FC4 or Dragon Age a few days early on last gen. :(

New Gen snob with first world problems checking in.

My wife got called into work so I will be mostly unavailable until around 10 eastern unless I dope up the kids.
LoL! Is Benadryl your drug of choice?

Ay, Q, I tried to reply back but PSN messaging is fucked so I gave up lol. I'm trying to level my last alt so I can have a chance at more drops so tomorrow would be better. But I'm down to join in on the COD action if there's still room. Not exactly sure what you guys are doing, though.

Fellas before everyone splits up and goes there separate ways come Tuesday when a shitload of AAA titles release how about we all gather tonight for ground war between us GS CAGs in Advance warfare. I know lots of you guys wants to shoot snakey and prada in the face so how about it?
I have an unfair advantage

o0nF4dSl.jpg

BLOOODY HELL I JUST GOT CALLED OUT TO WORK WILL BE BACK IN 2 HRS......

ALBANI WAS SUGGESTING A NEW THREAD.. I GUESS THIS IS WHERE RAIBORGS BABY COME IN A SUB FORUM... ANYWAY WHEN I GET BACK I WILL ROUND UP ALL THE BOYS WHO DONT HAVE ME ON PSN ADD ME I WILL BE THE PROXY TO GET THE BLOODFEST HAPPENONG.

I never pre loaded before but for Dragon Age Inquisition, if the phantom pre loads it and installs it, can I phantom it/change password and then pre load it on my ps4?

I never pre loaded before but for Dragon Age Inquisition, if the phantom pre loads it and installs it, can I phantom it/change password and then pre load it on my ps4?
I wouldn't recommend you phantom them until the release. You can however download it with the same credentials that they do. Just choose to not activate as primary PS4.

So next week I can pick up exactly one game.

I'm torn between deciding in GTA V or Dragon Age. 

I did play some GTA on PS3 and it was all fun and games until the game save I had corrupted, which meant I had to restart the campaign about 15-20% into it, and I just said fuck it. This time around I'm excited to fully experience GTA V if I end up getting it. There is plenty of things to do in the game, so that won't be an issue.

Dragon Age is new and exciting, and looks very promising from the previews, first looks, reviews and whatever else. I enjoy games like DA and think I'll dump a good amount of time into the game. 

So.. dunno, I can't get both because wedding (fuck me right?) 

Halp?

I'd day Dragon Age. I have had GTA V since it came out on the ps3. Can't see paying for the same game all over again. Dragon looks awesome, it's different, and the co-op is going to be sweet.

^It's a win either way in my opinion. I have friends who work for Rockstar on the GTA series so I tend to buy their stuff first :p

Fun stuff - PC version of GTA5 with run at 4k if you have a system capable of it. Damn it for not being available until January!

I'd day Dragon Age. I have had GTA V since it came out on the ps3. Can't see paying for the same game all over again. Dragon looks awesome, it's different, and the co-op is going to be sweet.
^It's a win either way in my opinion. I have friends who work for Rockstar on the GTA series so I tend to buy their stuff first :p

Fun stuff - PC version of GTA5 with run at 4k if you have a system capable of it. Damn it for not being available until January!
Damn it guys. Agree on something.

Snakey you'se bad. It actually ran through my head.. like $90 isn't bad..

But I'd get shot in a matter of minutes of me coming home.. especially because of the xbox one

Anyone selling PSN credit on here? I know, I know. It's not the PSN code trading thread, but I come here often. Sometimes you guys have credit for sale.

Lol everybody is playing different games
yeah I tried joining several times but the game was always full (there was a moment that I played fifa) but a lot of us were in the last game right! (Shoot Qdiz in the face a couple of times :D )

yeah I tried joining several times but the game was always full (there was a moment that I played fifa) but a lot of us were in the last game right! (Shoot Qdiz in the face a couple of times :D )
Haha didn't know it was you the other guy. On the first match that I joined Qdizzle was beasting and Breakfuss was running like crazy with that Goliath :)

Anyone selling PSN credit on here? I know, I know. It's not the PSN code trading thread, but I come here often. Sometimes you guys have credit for sale.
Target is doing a buy one get one 25% off promo starting Sunday. I would suggest that. It will be a slightly more than 10% off PSN cards.

The catch is that you have to live in U.S. and have a Target nearby.

Target is doing a buy one get one 25% off promo starting Sunday. I would suggest that. It will be a slightly more than 10% off PSN cards.

Darn. I don't have a Target nearby. Is this also an online deal?

Anyone have an EU/AU/UK/NZ region ps3 resell for Advanced Warfare? Need one as Im not planning on buying dlc from the us store as I find it more convenient to buy off the NZ store lol

Might possibly have a PS4 phantom of both GTA V and WWE 2k15 on one account.

If interested, message me.

Thanks.

Rep CAGs only.

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed PS3

Resell - $6

1. Yanksfan (host)

Phantom - $2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umWR5kCvWPc

dude see that dot? there is no target b&m available for 100000km :(

Dragon Age Inquisition PS4

Resell - $35

- Gannikus

Phantom - $25

-

Make sure you pm me after you add yourself to the group! 

Looking for Madden 15 shares

bread's done
Back