CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

dude see that dot? there is no target b&m available for 100000km :(
you probably don't have any target close... but oh God you have Venezuela and Brazil soooo close... with all those beaches and all those girls!!! How can you care for a 12.5% discount Qdiz when you are in heaven

Selling resells

Drakengard 3 with the preorder dlc(Japanese voices, costumes, and themes.) - $10

Mugen Souls Z - $3

Persona 4 Arena  $2

Also selling Tears to Tiara 2 slots, already bought a psn code and redeemed, ready to download.

Tears to Tiara 2

Resell - $8

1. Snakezx

Phantom - $4

yeah I tried joining several times but the game was always full (there was a moment that I played fifa) but a lot of us were in the last game right! (Shoot Qdiz in the face a couple of times :D )
Oh, I had no idea that was you. I was wondering who the person was playing FIFA lol. But, yeah, it was hard to get into the same match. And then it would randomly place us on different squads. :wall: I suck at CoD more than ever, anyway. My mind is stuck on Destiny controls so I was pressing R1 to melee. Couldn't figure out where the grenade was..it was painful.

dude see that dot? there is no target b&m available for 100000km :(
Wait?! You live in Trinidad?! Haha, nice. My parents are from Guyana. West Indies in the house (woot woot), lol. It's crazy how the GS thread has people from all over.

zig91 is a trusted member. he hosted pes15 for
me everything went smooth if the spot is open still
needed to be filled pm me zig
One transaction with another person with one feedback doesn't do it for me.

I'd be happy to host for him with a deposit. Would pay him back within the hour of everyone going well.

Anyways if anyone wants to do gta5 let me know.

I did. He had someone.

No one else wants the game???

Buying a GTA V PS4 phantom. Ready to pre-load today.
yOU TWO CAN GROUP UP

Don't see you on feedback sheet. Would be happy to host and take resel if you give full deposit.
ZIG IS COOL MIA He has feedback before i took over if im not mistaken. but its up to you at the end to choose your partner. But he has my vouch if that matters :/

I'd be happy to host for him with a deposit. Would pay him back within the hour of everyone going well.

I understand where your coming from. And that's a good proposition

Wait?! You live in Trinidad?! Haha, nice. My parents are from Guyana. West Indies in the house (woot woot), lol. It's crazy how the GS thread has people from all over.
It makes sense if you consider how much gaming costs to income earned in some other countries. Finding a more cost effective approach to this hobby is even more crucial.

Last edited by a moderator:

I understand where your coming from. And that's a good proposition

Preloads for WWE, Dragon Age, and Far Cry are all up.

Pretty sure these are the sizes

WWE 2k15 - 23.16gb

Dragon Age - 44.15gb

Far Cry 4 - 23.43gb

Oh, I had no idea that was you. I was wondering who the person was playing FIFA lol. But, yeah, it was hard to get into the same match. And then it would randomly place us on different squads. :wall: I suck at CoD more than ever, anyway. My mind is stuck on Destiny controls so I was pressing R1 to melee. Couldn't figure out where the grenade was..it was painful.

I have the exact same problem with the grenade melee button but after a couple of fails I do not forget anymore, I really like how fast AW is and how the maps are arranged (all but one) I find it really fun to play.

Yeah! It's super cool how we have people from all over the world in this thread... and also from all the ages!!!

yOU TWO CAN GROUP UP

ZIG IS COOL MIA He has feedback before i took over if im not mistaken. but its up to you at the end to choose your partner. But he has my vouch if that matters :/
zig91 is a trusted member. he hosted pes15 for
me everything went smooth if the spot is open still
needed to be filled pm me zig
Thanks mates.

I'm not paying a full deposit though. It's not my fault he's not reading the feedback sheet right or listening to what I said. 4 feedbacks on the current sheet not one.

But there'll be more slots though. Thanks for the offer maybe next time Mia the guy who quoted you can take it.

Thanks mates.

I'm not paying a full deposit though. It's not my fault he's not reading the feedback sheet right or listening to what I said. 4 feedbacks on the current sheet not one.

But there'll be more slots though. Thanks for the offer maybe next time Mia the guy who quoted you can take it.
I'm reading it just fine. You have limited feedback. Don't blame me. Blame the flood of scammers that have overtaken this place the last few months.

I'm reading it just fine. You have limited feedback. Don't blame me. Blame the flood of scammers that have overtaken this place the last few months.
I'm not blaming you mayne just making a point it's 4 not 1 and I've been here years.
It's your money and your hosting you can do whatever you like of course.

Cant be too mad at this logic..there definitely was a surge in scammers. At the same time you have QDiz who is vouching for him so maybe keep that in mind in your decision.

No sorry I don't have the funds for a full frontal.
Lol thats one way to put it I guess O:)

Also if its any consolation, enorris purchased a phantom slot off me for COD AW Digital Pro Edition..not saying its a vouch persay but that was a $100 account and im not too keen (dammit kaptainak) on letting newbies get their grubby paws on such an expensive share

Cant be too mad at this logic..there definitely was a surge in scammers. At the same time you have QDiz who is vouching for him so maybe keep that in mind in your decision.

Also if its any consolation, enorris purchased a phantom slot off me for COD AW Digital Pro Edition..not saying its a vouch persay but that was a $100 account and im not too keen (dammit kaptainak) on letting newbies get their grubby paws on such an expensive share
Thanks drolan. I totally understand being cautious and I'm not upset at all with anyone who doesn't want to deal with me based on the fact I don't have much feedback. No worries. As that other guy said, I'm sure there will be plenty of shares to go around lol.

If others can vouch for him that helps but it's gotten to the point where I look at the feedback sheet and draw a line at 10. At that point I feel comfortable. Unless I've done stuff with the person before.

I even saw a person that was a member since 2011 screw someone.

I'm not trying accuse anyone. Or be difficult. But as a host you are the most at risk. It's just makes me uneasy.

Looking For:

EU/NZ Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS3 Resell

Have:

US Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS3 Resell

Mainly looking at trading my US resell for an EU resell as I find it easier to purchase DLC from my own region :/

FS: GTA V & WWE 2k15 (Digital Deluxe) -- Phantom -- $50 

Both games on one account, ready to be pre-loaded.

Must be able to download today or early tomorrow.

Hit me up if interested.

Reputable CAGs only.

I have a COD AW ps4 resale that I'm looking to trade for a GTA V phantom or resale. send me a pm, This COD isn't that good to me- so im looking for a trade. I would take a BF4 premium resale for trade as well!!!

DA DROP

PS4

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Far Cry 4

Grand Theft Auto V

The Jackbox Party Pack

LittleBigPlanet 3

Monopoly Family Fun Pack

MXGP The Official Motocross Game

Never Alone

Rabbids Invasion

Rollers of the Realm(cross-buy)

Tiny Troopers Joint Ops(cross-buy)

WWE 2K15

PS3

Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom

Dragon Age

Escape Dead Island

Fart Cry 4

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd

Jackbox Party Pack

Kickboxing(ps1)

LBP 3

VITA

Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd

MXGP

Rollers of the Realm(cross-buy)

oDM7DEz.jpg

Selling:

Borderlands Pre-Sequel Season pass resell- $15

TMNT Danger of the Ooze- $5

GTA V, WWE 2K15, Dragon Age, Far Cry, LBP3 preloads are all up

Damn sears not price matching their websites obvious error of a wii u bundle for 59.99.

I had it in my hands and manager was like nope got a memo from corporate, can't pm!

GTA 5.

Resell: MiaFLSurf
Phantom:

Thread vets. If new please be willing to pay full deposit. Deposit will be refunded as soon as game is downloaded and installed by you. I only deactivate the game after you install it fully and start it without difficulty.

bread's done
Back