CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

I lost track of my old rock band song sharing accounts, so I'm looking to buy or rent an account with lots of legacy DLC Rockband songs.

Tales of Zestria (PS3) October 20th ($49.99) Getting a cheaper PSN card so prices are lowered

Resell ($13.33)
1.jlazenby1

Phantom ($6.77)
1. sierra
2. Bigwig

So has anyone played any of rock band 4 yet? I am kinda debating if I want to get it or guitar hero. I am kinda leaning toward guitar hero since I normally only play solo and rock band doesn't have online yet.

So has anyone played any of rock band 4 yet? I am kinda debating if I want to get it or guitar hero. I am kinda leaning toward guitar hero since I normally only play solo and rock band doesn't have online yet.
Im considering buying both eventually MAYBE.. Getting Rock Band 4 first as I like the guitar better, I don't really like the idea of Guitar Hero's 6 button guitar.. Still like I said I might end up getting Guitar Hero sometime in the future

If you already have the instruments and are okay playing Rock Band solo, then get that. It's pretty much Rock Band 2 again which I very much enjoy. Still very enjoyable to play solo and there's some great songs.

I won't be buying guitar hero unless I can get it super cheap, still pissed about this whole new controller garbage when Harmonix was more than able to make pretty much every legacy instrument work with their game.

Do any PS3 guitars work on PS4? Or for Rock band 4 to be more specific? Might buy a Rock Band 4 Phantom for PS4 but no use if I can use any PS3 guitars..

Do any PS3 guitars work on PS4? Or for Rock band 4 to be more specific? Might buy a Rock Band 4 Phantom for PS4 but no use if I can use any PS3 guitars..
77kb47ht0owl.png

TL;DR: Pretty much every official PS3 instrument works.

OK guys....

To end all the fuss and frustrations about ps4 phantoms...

I have done research and experimenting for several months..

And how the license behaves is that while the PS4 is on and running, the game stays active.

The license basically activates when you activate the acc on your ps4.

The minute the internet is shut off while the ps4 is running it deactivates the game.

1.Play with the internet connection on at all times.

2.Turn off your ps4 once you're done with your gaming session (No rest modes)

3. In the event of a power cut....CRY coz you're fucked...

If you follow all these steps you should be fine...well until step 3...

[quote name="CallanGWProx" post="12956828" timestamp="1444201479"]OK guys....

And how the license behaves is that while the PS4 is on and running, the game stays active.

The minute the internet is shut off while the ps4 is running it deactivates the game.

If you follow all these steps you should be fine...well until step 3...[/quote]
Have you done any of this testing with the new update? Because I have done all you have said and still do not have a lock.

Have you done any of this testing with the new update? Because I have done all you have said and still do not lock.
That means you're doing it right. I have lack of acc space so can no longer experiment...It is why I salute guys like you experimenting to continue the research to ensure gs doesnt become extinct..

Is Destiny: TTK Legendary for PS3 or PS4? (or does it matter? I think there's a free upgrade from 3 to 4 if you buy it digitally?)

Also, I've read somewhere that certain features require PSN+ membership (strikes, raids, etc.) How does that work with a Destiny Phantom or Resell? If my main PSN account has PSN+ and I login to it, can I play the phantom and access all of those PSN+ features? Or would I need to actually be logged into the phantom PSN+ account to access them?

If it is for PS3 I would like to reserve the other phantom
The one I'm selling is for PS3. Also I assumed that everything except the future expansions would work for the phantoms.

Sorry, but I don't recall seeing you except once before. I could only sell you this if someone could vouch for you. I don't accept deposits.

OK guys....

If you follow all these steps you should be fine...well until step 3...
Well the last phantom I had got locked after three days being turned off but with Ethernet plugged in. First time turning it on after said three days resulted in lock.

Previously, I always used rest mode while playing said phantom. And never experienced a lock.

My belief is that there is an internal timer on the license check. Starting the game may reset the timer. Letting it sit for an extended time results in the ps4 checking for a license online which I'd no longer there, resulting in a locked account.

Again, I am sure I am way off base here but it sounds damn good to me lol.

Well the last phantom I had got locked after three days being turned off but with Ethernet plugged in. First time turning it on after said three days resulted in lock.

Previously, I always used rest mode while playing said phantom. And never experienced a lock.

My belief is that there is an internal timer on the license check. Starting the game may reset the timer. Letting it sit for an extended time results in the ps4 checking for a license online which I'd no longer there, resulting in a locked account.

Again, I am sure I am way off base here but it sounds damn good to me lol.
I've been afraid to post this because I'm superstitious and believe I'd jinx myself by saying it, but I'll throw my hat into the ring. I started buying PS4 phantoms a little less than six months ago, right when all of this locking business started. Despite never turning the internet off of my PS4, I have yet to lose a phantom. My work keeps me out of the house for long periods so weeks can go by with my PS4 powered off without me actually playing any of my phantoms, and on occasion I've taken my PS4 with me and hooked it up to other internet sources. I'll probably get home at the end of the week and find all of my phantoms locked now, but so far I've been okay.

#PS3 Timeshare

$1/week for single game or $5/month for the library access:
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter - Pro Hunts
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Crysis Trilogy
- Dark Souls 2
- Destiny
- Devil May Cry Trilogy HD (EU)
- Drakengard 3
- Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
- Enslaved
- Fifa Street
- Final Fantasy X HD
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Game of Thrones (RPG)
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- God of War Ascension (EU)
- GRID 2 (EU)
- GTA 5 [being rented]
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
- Hydrophobia Prophecy
- Lightning Returns
- Mass Effect Trilogy
- Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- MGS: Peacewalker HD
- Midnight Club LA
- Minecraft (EU)
- Narco Terror
- Payday The Heist
- Red Dead Redemption
- Resident Evil 6
- Sacred 3 (EU)
- Sacred Citadel
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Nocturne
- Soth Park: The Stick of Truth
- Soul Calibur II HD
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Strider
- Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
- Tales of Xillia

- Tales of Xillia 2
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- The Expendables 2
- The Last of Us
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2 Classics)
- WRC 4
- Yakuza 4
- Zeno Clash 2
- Zombeer

#PS4 Timeshare

$1-3/week for single game or $8/month for the library access
- Advanced Warfare [guest account only]
- Anomaly 2
- Battlefield 4 Premium [guest account only]
- Bound by Flame
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
- Destiny
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (EU)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition (EU) [guest account only]
- Dying Light

- F1 2015 (EU)
- Far Cry 4 [being rented]

- Farming Simulator 2015 (EU)
- Garden Warfare: Plants vs Zombies
- Geometry Wars 3 (EU)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (EU) [guest account only]
- Guacamelee (EU)
- inFamous: First Light [guest account only]
- inFamous: Second Son
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Lords of the Fallen (EU)
- Madden NFL 15
- Metal Gear Solid 5 [being rented]
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Minecraft (EU)
- MotoGP 14 (EU) [guest account only]
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- NBA Live 14
- Outlast (EU)
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects
- Resident Evil HD
- RIDE (EU)
- Shadow of Mordor [guest account only]
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (EU)
- Sniper Elite 3 (EU) [guest account only]
- Surgeon Simulator
- The Evil Within
- The Last of Us Remastered
- The Last Tinker: City of Colors
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (EU)
- Trials Fusion + Season Pass
- Until Dawn + Bonus Chapter [being rented]
- Watch Dogs
- Wolfenstein: The New Order

#Phantoms

Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard + Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond (one available) $1
Game of Thrones RPG (two available) $1
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (EU) (one available) $1
God of War Ascension (EU) (one available) $1
Grid 2 (EU) (one available) $1
MGS: Ground Zeroes + Peace Walker HD (two available) $2
Midnight Club LA (one available) $1
Payday The Heist (two available) $1
Sacred 3 (EU) (one available) $1
Sacred Citadel + Zeno Clash 2 (two available) $1
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Persona 3, Nocturne, Pier Solar (two available) $3
Splinter Cell Trilogy HD (EU) (one available) $1
Strider (one available) $1
Tekken 2 (PSX) (two available) FREE
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2 Classics, one available) FREE
I will take that Ghost Recon: Future Soldier phantom off your hands. Game looks awesome.

I've been afraid to post this because I'm superstitious and believe I'd jinx myself by saying it, but I'll throw my hat into the ring. I started buying PS4 phantoms a little less than six months ago, right when all of this locking business started. Despite never turning the internet off of my PS4, I have yet to lose a phantom. My work keeps me out of the house for long periods so weeks can go by with my PS4 powered off without me actually playing any of my phantoms, and on occasion I've taken my PS4 with me and hooked it up to other internet sources. I'll probably get home at the end of the week and find all of my phantoms locked now, but so far I've been okay.
Let's hope not. Funny you mention a different ISP, thus a new IP address. I also have s hypothesis that s VPN may work around all of this. I wonder if any members experimented running behind a VPN.

Anyways. Good luck tonight ha!

Let's hope not. Funny you mention a different ISP, thus a new IP address. I also have s hypothesis that s VPN may work around all of this. I wonder if any members experimented running behind a VPN.

Anyways. Good luck tonight ha!
You would have to have a certain type of router configured to use a VPN on your console I believe. I read that somewhere last week.

The one I'm selling is for PS3. Also I assumed that everything except the future expansions would work for the phantoms.

Sorry, but I don't recall seeing you except once before. I could only sell you this if someone could vouch for you. I don't accept deposits.
NP, sent you a PM with details..

Tales of Zestria (PS3) October 20th ($49.99) Got a cheaper PSN card so prices are lowered and game is pre ordered.

Resell ($13.33)
1.jlazenby1

Phantom ($6.77)
1. sierra
2. Bigwig

Currently broadcasting Transformers Devastation on PS4 at the moment if anyone is interested in checking it out, please dont hate on my slow progress, I like to check every inch of the map for items and enjoy the beautiful view :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttY6enPh0o8&feature=youtu.be

Timeshare. PS4
THIS Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Dragon Quest Heroes $3.50

.....................................................................................................................
Next Week (PM me to be added to the queue)

Tales from the Borderlands ep 5 $0.50/day

Life Is Strange ep 5 $0.50/day

Tales Of Zestira $3.50

Assassins Creed: Syndicate $3.50

......................................................................................................................
Last Week (PM To be added to the queue)

Transformers Devastation$3.50

Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection $3.50

Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance $3.50

Blood Bowl 2 $2.50

.......................................................................................................................
Click spoiler to see PS4 Library

Alien Isolation $1.50
Arcadia: The Complete Tale $1.50
Arkham Knight + Season Pass$3
Assassin's Creed Unity $1.50
Assassins Creed Chronicles $1.50
Axiom Verge $1.50
Bastion $1.50
Battlefield 4 + Premium $1.50
Battlefield Hardline $2
Borderlands (Handsome Jack Collection) $2.50

The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 $2

Bloodborne $2
Broken Age $2
COD Advanced Warfare + season pass $2
COD Ghosts $1.50
Chariot $1 P
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin $2.50
Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round $1.50
Devil May Cry 4 Remastered $2
Destiny & The Taken King $3.50

Dishonored: Definitive Edition $2.50
DMC Definitive Edition $2
Dragon Age Inquisition + DLC $2
Dragon Ball Xenoverse $2
Driveclub $2
DivekIck $1.50
Dying Light $2
Dynasty Warriors 8: Extreme $2
The Elder Scrolls Online $3

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture $2
Helldivers $1
Hotline Miami 2 $1
The Escapist $1.50
Evolve $1.50
Farcry 4 $2

FIFA 16 $3.50
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD $2
Final Fantasy X/X2 Remastered $2
Game of thrones ep 1 +2+3+4+5$0.50 a day

Guantlet: Slayer Edition $2

Goat Simulator $1
God Of War 3 $2
Godzilla $3
GTA V $2
Grim Fandango $1
Guilty Gear xrd sign $1.50
Hatoful Boyfreind $1.50

iNFAMOUS Second Son $1.50
Journey $1.50

Kings Quest : A knight to Remember $2
Last of Us Remastered $1
Lego Batman 3 $1.50
Lego Marvel Heroes $1
Life is strange ep 1+2 $0.50 a day
Little Big planet 3 $1.50
Lords of the Fallen $2

Mad Max $3.50
Magika 2 $2

Madden 16 $3.50

Metal Gear Solid V :The Phantom Pain $3.50
Metal Gear Ground Zeroes $1.50
Metal Slug 3 $1.50

Mega Man Legacy Collection $1.50
Metro Last Light Redux $1.50
MLB 15 The Show $2
Mercenary Kings $1

Minecraft $1
Mortal Kombat & Season Pass $2

N++ $1

NBA 2K16 $3.50
NFS Rivals $1.50
PVZ Garden Warfare $1

Pro Evolution Soccer $3.50
Project Cars $3
Project Root $1

Rayman Legends $1.50
Roundabout $1.50
Resident Evil Remastered $1.50
Resident Evil Revalations Season Pass $1.50 a week
Saints Row Re Elected + Gat out of Hell $2
Saints Row :Gat out of Hell $1
Samurai Warriors 4 $2
Shadow Of Mordor + season pass $2

Sherlock Holmes : Crimes & Punishment $1.50
Shovel Knight $2
Sleeping Dogs Def Edition $2

SOMA $3
Styx Master Of Shadows $1
Super Stardust Ultra PS4 $1
Tales from the borderlands + Season Pass $0.50/day

Tearaway: Unfolded $3
Tembo the Badass Elephant $2

Tony Hawk Pro skater 5 $3.50
The Crew $2
The Evil Within + season pass $2
The Order $2
The Wolf among Us $1.50
Titan Souls $1.50
Transformers Rise Of the Dark Spark $1
Ultra Street Fighter IV $2

Until Dawn $3.50

Trials Fusion & Season Pass $1

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter $2
The Witcher 3 $3
Wolfenstein:The New Order $1.50
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood $2
Watch Dogs $1.50
Walking Dead season 2 $1
Walking Dead season 1 $1
Warriors Orochi Ultimate 3 $1.50
White Night $1
WWE 2K15 $2
Zombie Army Trilogy $2

Zombi $2

Also I have offline Phantoms for the majority of the above older titles Shoot me a pm if you guys interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently broadcasting Transformers Devastation on PS4 at the moment if anyone is interested in checking it out, please dont hate on my slow progress, I like to check every inch of the map for items and enjoy the beautiful view :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttY6enPh0o8&feature=youtu.be
That was just embarrassing! In my defense I was playing on the hardest difficulty but still that seems dam near impossible!! I'd LOVE to see someone beat that guy on the difficulty I was on.. You must need to finish the game and get upgrades or a new game+ because I was causing next to no damage and once you get close enough to his him, his stomp attack hit a pretty big radius and you simply CANT dodge far enough.. No ammo packs around.. There MUST be something to make this easier..

7 days on one phantom no lock. 1 day on another phantom no lock. Maybe there is some sort of hope.

Looking for nba 2k16 PS4 phantom

May be to early to think that there is hope but I'm cheap as hell so I'm ready.

EU October Sale:

Rune Factory, £8

1. Resell - I'll take it

2. Living Phantom (if something goes wrong re-download will be available) - open

3. Phantom - open

4. Phantom - open

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE £7.50

1. Resell - I'll take it

2. Living Phantom (if something goes wrong re-download will be available) - open

3. Phantom - open

4. Phantom - open

The price can be lowered a bit, if I'll find a way to fund Australian account. Also I'm opened for other games from the sale.

EU October Sale:

Rune Factory, £8
1. Resell - I'll take it
3. Phantom - open
4. Phantom - open

1. Resell - I'll take it
3. Phantom - open
4. Phantom - open

The price can be lowered a bit, if I'll find a way to fund Australian account. Also I'm opened for other games from the sale.
Does the Australian pan store have the option to add funds via PayPal? If not you could try the NZ PSN store as we just recently got the option to add via PayPal and we should have the same sale going on right now

EU October Sale:

Rune Factory, £8
1. Resell - I'll take it
3. Phantom - open
4. Phantom - open

1. Resell - I'll take it
3. Phantom - open
4. Phantom - open

How much for the rune factory living phantom?

QD how many banks did yoy have to rob to be able to afford every game that comes out every week? Conversion rate aint that good lol

Rock Band 4 (ps4)

Resellable: Jersiah

Risky/Offline Phantom ($8):

lowered price of phantom to $8, gonna see one more time if anyone wants it and then moving on. PM me if interested, thanks.

FS:

PS4 phantoms

UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected Edition, Saint's Row Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aqua Kitty DX - $20        GUARENTEED TO WORK FOR 3 MONTHS

PS3 Phantoms

Watch Dogs, Manhunt, Bully, LA Noire & DLC, Cubix HD, Guilty Gear XX, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Persona 4 - $3 (2 spots left)

FR:

PS4

1) Witcher 3 / Samurai Warriors 4 / Far Cry 4 - $2/wk

2) Gauntlet: Slayer Edition, Ultra Street Fighter 4, Mortal Kombat X, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Guacamelee - $2/wk

3) J-stars Victory vs+, Guilty Gear Xrd, Dynasty Warriors 8 XL, and Rayman Legends - $1.5/wk
4) EA UFC, Saint's Row 4 Re-Elected & Gat Out Of Hell, Resident Evil 1 HD, Grim Fandango Remastered, Geometry Wars 3, Monopoly Plus, Aquakitty DX - $1.5/wk

Please PM me if you're interested in anything, thanks!

Still looking for 1 slot (got 1) of Far Cry 4 for PS3, let me know if you have one. Resell or phantom is fine!

Also

Tales of Zestria (PS3) October 20th ($49.99) Got a cheaper PSN card so prices are lowered and game is pre ordered.

Resell ($13.33)
1.jlazenby1

Phantom ($6.77)
1. sierra
2. Bigwig

bread's done
Back