CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Does the Australian pan store have the option to add funds via PayPal? If not you could try the NZ PSN store as we just recently got the option to add via PayPal and we should have the same sale going on right now
PayPal is region locked for PSN, I need Australian PayPal + mobile number to create the account. Russian Store is the cheapest at the moment but I can't find RUB psn card for the face value.

How much for the rune factory living phantom?
It will be for around £2 or AU$3.20 depends on the store.

PayPal is region locked for PSN, I need Australian PayPal + mobile number to create the account. Russian Store is the cheapest at the moment but I can't find RUB psn card for the face value.

It will be for around £2 or AU$3.20 depends on the store.
I have still not received a txt from PayPal.. Something must be wrong :s

I just wanted to put it out their that im currently hooking JikiNova up with an Australian mobile number and possibly an Australian pre paid VISA card, I've activated a mobile SIM card but im waiting on a sms from PayPal so he can activate it.. Sorry just wanted to show some members that even though im not a veteran on this forum I am trust worthy and do help out when I can :)

If anyone else needs some help with some Australian related stuff feel free to PM me, willing to help out in any way if I can..

Anyone know if these stickers actually light up red using some clear red decal of some kind? Or has someone modded it and installed a red LED?

They look amazing in my opinion, there are some absolutely awesome ones available!

2-Pcs-PVC-Decal-Skin-Sticker-For-Play-Station-4-Controller-LED-Light-Mix-Order-PS4.jpg
1000s.jpg
article33729805.jpg

Anyone know if these stickers actually light up red using some clear red decal of some kind? Or has someone modded it and installed a red LED?

They look amazing in my opinion, there are some absolutely awesome ones available!

2-Pcs-PVC-Decal-Skin-Sticker-For-Play-Station-4-Controller-LED-Light-Mix-Order-PS4.jpg
1000s.jpg
article33729805.jpg
They light up whatever color the light under them is. I had them for my original controler.

1000s.jpg
article33729805.jpg
I've had a foxhound one on my controller for roughly a year now, and its still as awesome as when I bought it.

The color of the light determines the color of the logo

[quote name="smtipple" post="12961528" timestamp="1444426968"]Smokey I went back and read your posts. On this test you did everything the old way and it's still not locked?[/quote]
Yes I did the same thing as always lol.

I've had a foxhound one on my controller for roughly a year now, and its still as awesome as when I bought it.

The color of the light determines the color of the logo
I didnt even know the PS4 controller lights up red, I've only seen Blue & Orange when charing I think but playing Star Wars Battlefield BETA yesterday I seen it Red for the first time lol, I really wanna get one of these stickers, only question is which do I choose.. SO many choices!

I also really want this controller I think, just a nice basic custom controller, nothing overboard.. and its only $99, same price as you'll pay for a standard black controller here in Australia, I could go with Green but I think the white suits its better..

1zvy42a.jpg

ruv87l.jpg

I didnt even know the PS4 controller lights up red, I've only seen Blue & Orange when charing I think but playing Star Wars Battlefield BETA yesterday I seen it Red for the first time lol, I really wanna get one of these stickers, only question is which do I choose.. SO many choices!

I also really want this controller I think, just a nice basic custom controller, nothing overboard.. and its only $99, same price as you'll pay for a standard black controller here in Australia, I could go with Green but I think the white suits its better..

1zvy42a.jpg

ruv87l.jpg
DS4 has more colors it can do than you can imagine. If you use it as a controller on PC you can test them all. I actually don't recommend doing this though, as it fried my laptop when I tried too many non-preset colors.

DS4 has more colors it can do than you can imagine. If you use it as a controller on PC you can test them all. I actually don't recommend doing this though, as it fried my laptop when I tried too many non-preset colors.
With all due respect im pretty certain your DS4 controller or the colored LED's didn't fry your laptop..

What seems to be the issue with the laptop? I might be of some assistance.. If you'd like

*Resells *Rentals *Phantoms

[Want]

PayPal

[Have]

PS3 Games:

**Saints Row 2: Ultimate Edition *$4.16 *$1.25 x1

*Grand Theft Auto V + Fight Night Champion *$1.25 x1

*The Walking Dead Season 1 (No DLC) *$1.25 x1

*Tekken, Tekken 2, Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection *$1.00 x1

*Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon *$0.50 x1

*Final Fantasy Origins (FF 1 and 2) *$1.11 x2

Notes:

My resell and phantom prices are 1/6th and 1/9th of the price that I have paid respectively from the PlayStation Store, unless otherwise noted here.

Not adding the price that I have paid for Fight Night Champion on that account.

Sold Tekken account phantom slot for $1.00, will remain that price until the last phantom is sold.

Sold Far Cry account phantom slot for $0.50, will remain that price until the last phantom is sold.

Rental prices are weekly.

Last edited by a moderator:
FIFA 16 - ps3 - 59.99$

Resells 20$:

1. EstonianBeast

Phantoms 10$:

1. EstonianBeast

Feel free to add yourself in.

With all due respect im pretty certain your DS4 controller or the colored LED's didn't fry your laptop..

What seems to be the issue with the laptop? I might be of some assistance.. If you'd like
It 100% did, tech support even confirmed it. It was plugged in VIA USB and whatever I did affected the PSU which fried the mobo. Already had it fixed.

EDIT: SOLD to sniper

OK, so I'll have a Fallout 4 / Shadows of Mordor Phantom @$10 for an active reg..  PM me if you're interested por favor.

Please note, You would have to pay now to reserve this spot

I noticed I haven't posted on any boards here since May. I sold my PS4 back in late August as I needed the funds to attend the G2E Show in Las Vegas. I have returned and missed having a PS4 so I bought a nice barely used one that came with The Last Of Us Remastered, Far Cry 4, Lego Movie: The Game and Silent Hills in the hard drive. I'll be looking for rentals again as there are games I missed and games coming out. Just to let you know I haven't disappeared yet.

WWE 2K16 PS3 

anyone interested in doing this share? if you could wait a while to use resells since im grabbing both phantoms 

i can get $20 PSN Card on October 30th but I can only download one phantom  on that day and 2nd phantom is for my bro i wont be able to set it up for him till either oct 31st or nov 7th when i visit him

[quote name="Boosted" post="12961674" timestamp="1444432281"]Does anyone have a phantom of MGS V for PS4?[/quote]
still looking for one? pm me

I will have ps4 phantoms for the upcoming games, bo3, fallout 4, nathan drake (already out), fifa 16 and pes 16 (out too), I ask 8usd paypal for each. 5 usd for fifa/pes

Looking for:

WRC 5 (PS4) timeshare

Rugby World Cup 2015 (PS4) timeshare

For Sale (PS4 games):

RiptideGP2 resell $5 (timeshare $1/week)

Putty Squad (PS4) resell $5 (timeshare $1/week)

MXGP Compact (PS4) resell $3 (timeshare $0.5/week)

MotoGP 14 Compact (PS4) resell $3 (timeshare $0.5/week)

Arcade Archives Games Collection I. (PS4) resell $12 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives NOVA 2001
- Arcade Archives Butasan
- Arcade Archives TERRA CRESTA
- Arcade Archives Bomb Jack
- Arcade Archives Shusse Ozumo
- Arcade Archives EXERION
* 285 points (2gold and 7bronze trophies) / each
Total: 6*285 = 1710 points

Arcade Archives Games Collection II. (PS4) resell $12 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Scramble
- Arcade Archives Ninja-Kid
- Arcade ArchiveWonder Boy
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER
- Arcade Archives Raiders5
- Arcade Archives City Connection

Arcade Archives Games Collection III. (PS4) resell $12 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $2 / day (no need more time)
includes 6 games: 
- Arcade Archives Cosmo Police Galivan
- Arcade Archives Solomon's Key
- Arcade Archives Magmax
- Arcade Archives MOON CRESTA
- Arcade Archives DOUBLE DRAGON
- Arcade Archives A-JAX 

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments (PS4) resell $12 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1/week

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $10 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1.5/week

Rugby 15 (PS4) resell $10 / phantom $3 buy at your own risk / timeshare $1.5/week

LA Cops (PS4) resell $3 / timeshare $1/week

Only trusted CAG.

Orange: US account
Red: JP account
Green: EU account

For Sale (PS3 games):

PES 2015 (USA version) phantom/resell (make offer)
Red Dead Redemption resell (make offer)

Devil May Cry HD Collection phantom (make offer)

Ben 10 Omniverse resell (make offer)

Linger and Shadows & Detuned phantom/resell (make offer)

Trine 2 phantom/resell (make offer)

It 100% did, tech support even confirmed it. It was plugged in VIA USB and whatever I did affected the PSU which fried the mobo. Already had it fixed.
Im sorry but I just don't believe that.. It sounds better than telling you "Sorry we haven't quite managed to manage how much power is pushed through our USB Hubs on our HP Laptop's at this time"

I dont mean any disrespect but if tech support told me that I'd have one hell of a phone bill to pay lol, so from my understanding they've told you your DS4 supplied so much power that it pushed the physical limits of a USB, causing the PSU to hold much more voltage than its made to hold, (Sent from the DS4 or USB or both) that it fried the safety system allowing your PSU to keep charging up, overheating and sending out electricity without shutting down the PSU or frying it like it should.. and instead the purpose of the PSU (which is to lower the voltage in which it sends to the motherboard as 240v would do quite the damage) was somehow bypassed and your PSU then fried your motherboard with.. Heat? Electricity? Hardware failure? Due to something YOU had no control over..

Maybe im not 100% correct but I bet im on the right track.. Way I see it you should have fried your DS4 controller by doing things you wouldn't or more likely shouldn't be doing with it.. I mean what'd you do? turn on every function that DS4 has to offer and yet that somehow blew your laptop instead of the overworking controller..

Honestly I mean this with the up most respect but I dont believe a word Tech support have told you.. DS4 has a 3.7 V lithium-ion battery.. The fan in your laptop uses more power.. I just dont understand it.

The trade shack

Rentals(Regs only)

MGS V $3.50/Week

Mad Max $3.50/Week

Fifa 16 $3.50/Week

DMC 4 $2/Week

Sleeping dogs: Definitive Edition $2/Week

Sniper elite 3 $2/Week

Dragon Age: Inquisition 2.5/Week

The Crew $2/Week

Shadow of mordor $2/Week

Dying Light $2.5/Week

Resident Evil 2/Week

Little Big Planet 2/Week

Phantoms

FIFA 16 PS4 phantom $10

Mad Max PS4 phantom $10

MGS V Phantom Pain phantom $10

DMC 4 Phantom $8

DMC Definitive Edition $8

Dragon Age: Inquisition $8

Sniper Elite 3 $8

The Crew $8

Shadow of Mordor $8

Dying Light $8

Resident Evil $8

Little Big Planet 3 $8

#PS3 Timeshare

$1/week for single game or $5/month for the library access:
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter - Pro Hunts
- Call of Duty Ghosts
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Crysis Trilogy
- Dark Souls 2
- Destiny
- Devil May Cry Trilogy HD (EU)
- Drakengard 3
- Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
- Enslaved
- Fifa Street
- Final Fantasy X HD
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Game of Thrones (RPG)
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- God of War Ascension (EU)
- GRID 2 (EU)
- GTA 5 [being rented]
- Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
- Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear
- Hydrophobia Prophecy
- Lightning Returns
- Mass Effect Trilogy
- Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- MGS: Peacewalker HD
- Midnight Club LA
- Minecraft (EU)
- Narco Terror
- Payday The Heist
- Red Dead Redemption
- Resident Evil 6
- Sacred 3 (EU)
- Sacred Citadel
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3, Nocturne
- Soth Park: The Stick of Truth
- Soul Calibur II HD
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Splinter Cell Trilogy HD
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist
- Strider
- Super Puzzle Fighter II HD Remix
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
- Tales of Xillia

- Tales of Xillia 2
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- The Expendables 2
- The Last of Us
- Tomb Raider Underworld
- Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2 Classics)
- WRC 4
- Yakuza 4
- Zeno Clash 2
- Zombeer

#PS4 Timeshare

$1-3/week for single game or $8/month for the library access
- Advanced Warfare [guest account only]
- Anomaly 2
- Battlefield 4 Premium [guest account only]
- Bound by Flame
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition
- Destiny
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (EU)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition (EU) [guest account only]
- Dying Light

- F1 2015 (EU)
- Far Cry 4 [being rented]

- Farming Simulator 2015 (EU)
- Garden Warfare: Plants vs Zombies
- Geometry Wars 3 (EU)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 (EU) [guest account only]
- Guacamelee (EU)
- inFamous: First Light [guest account only]
- inFamous: Second Son
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Lords of the Fallen (EU) [being rented]
- Madden NFL 15
- Metal Gear Solid 5
- MGS: Ground Zeroes
- Minecraft (EU)
- MotoGP 14 (EU) [guest account only]
- Murdered: Soul Suspect
- NBA Live 14
- Outlast (EU)
- Pier Solar and the Great Architects
- Resident Evil HD
- RIDE (EU)
- Shadow of Mordor [guest account only]
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (EU)
- Sniper Elite 3 (EU) [guest account only]
- Surgeon Simulator
- The Evil Within
- The Last of Us Remastered
- The Last Tinker: City of Colors
- Tomb Raider Definitive Edition (EU)
- Trials Fusion + Season Pass
- Until Dawn + Bonus Chapter
- Watch Dogs
- Wolfenstein: The New Order

#Phantoms
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard + Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond (one available) $1
Game of Thrones RPG (two available) $1
God of War Ascension (EU) (one available) $1
Grid 2 (EU) (one available) $1
MGS: Ground Zeroes + Peace Walker HD (two available) $2
Midnight Club LA (one available) $1
Payday The Heist (two available) $1
Sacred 3 (EU) (one available) $1
Sacred Citadel + Zeno Clash 2 (two available) $1
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Persona 3, Nocturne, Pier Solar (two available) $3
Splinter Cell Trilogy HD (EU) (one available) $1
Strider (one available) $1
Tekken 2 (PSX) (two available) FREE
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2 Classics, one available) FREE

Tales of Zestria (PS3) October 20th ($49.99) Got a cheaper PSN card so prices are lowered and game is pre ordered.

Resell ($13.33)
1. jlazenby1 (Host)
2. Byakurai
Phantom ($6.77)
1. sierra
2. Bigwig

Hi. Been a while. Does anyone know if there is a psplus deal (the service not a specific game)? I looked around and couldn't find anything except for the '$100 spent get back $15' deal but the gs thread is usually more knowledgeable/cheap than the rest of cag sooo...

Anyone interested in some slots for DRAGON QUEST HEROES: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below PS4?

Offline Phantom - $7

Locked Spot - $12

Regulars only please. 

:D/ Did doodly sold 

Hi. Been a while. Does anyone know if there is a psplus deal (the service not a specific game)? I looked around and couldn't find anything except for the '$100 spent get back $15' deal but the gs thread is usually more knowledgeable/cheap than the rest of cag sooo...
Bro did u just call us the cheapest of the cheap bastards on the entire cheap ass gamer site?

bread's done
Back