CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='enufs8d']alucard454 - penny arcade still open? and is your long term group filled?[/QUOTE]
hey, i PM'd you about this stuff yesterday, but my inbox has been full so if you tried to reply and couldn't get through, i apologize.

in fact, if anyone else had a similar problem PMing about their gameshares and such, i'm sorry. i kept on cleaning out my inbox yesterday, but i hit the 150 limit 4 times. (any moderator out there that might have the power to up that limit? preettttty please :) )

i'll go ahead and add my email address to my profile here so that if that happens again, you can just hit me up directly via email.

thanks again guys, these gameshares have been fantastically successful. damn, CAG rocks :)

[quote name='alucard454']hey, i PM'd you about this stuff yesterday, but my inbox has been full so if you tried to reply and couldn't get through, i apologize.

in fact, if anyone else had a similar problem PMing about their gameshares and such, i'm sorry. i kept on cleaning out my inbox yesterday, but i hit the 150 limit 4 times. (any moderator out there that might have the power to up that limit? preettttty please :) )

i'll go ahead and add my email address to my profile here so that if that happens again, you can just hit me up directly via email.

thanks again guys, these gameshares have been fantastically successful. damn, CAG rocks :)[/quote]

Agreed, thanks for the Wipeout GS :).

GROUP CLOSED

Each share will be $4.43 payable via Paypal.

1. Draccius
2. MRJ
3. Kraiser
4. tmei2006
5. Sn0brawler

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have
wipeout
burnout
lbp content
stardust
blastfactor
pjm+encore
pje
age of booty
crash commando
like 4 ps1 games
all the eye games
street fighter hd

looking for penny arcade or magic ball, also be spacific on what you want because evrything is not on the same account.

if anyone wanted all the guitar hero world tour songs bunch of rockband including ac/dc a lil over half guitar hero 3 songs including the metallica pack and i have Street fighter
II hd remix i was just wanting to trade for some more rockband songs or the other half of guitar hero 3 songs pm me on here or message me on gtz akers 2121

if anyone wanted
all the guitar hero world tour songs
30+ rockband not including ac/dc
ac/dc pack
a lil over half guitar hero 3 songs
the metallica pack for guitare hero 3/WT
Street fighter II hd remix
i was just wanting to trade for some more rockband songs or the other half of guitar hero 3 songs or 20$ on my psn account you can just get psn network card so you dont need to put your credit card info in pm me on here
and if you dont trust me because feedback on here i have feedback on 2 other sites i have 17 on tgn and 11 on gtz you can get at me onthere so i can prove its me

i have
Super Stardust HD /With add on's
High Stakes Poker
Magic ball

Want
Burnout Paradise
Wipeout HD
Super Street Fighter 2 Remix

PM me

have:

lbp street fighter costume pack
lbp loco roco costume pack
SSHD bundel(game and both expansions)
toy home
toy home expansion

want:

any game with trophy support

please not that all the games i have are under 1 acount

Just a word of caution to you guys and gals. I had my ps3 die recently, and Sony sent me a refurbished system. Because all my shared content was maxed out, and tied to a dead console, I asked them to deactivate the content.
They would not do so.
They said that even if the content was just on my own brother's ps3, I was breaking their User Agreement. While others may have had success, I think their exceptions are reaching 0 or nearly that, when it comes to that stuff.

So, you may want to start thinking about forming smaller groups (2-3 people) where a dead system will not create a problem (as you would still have access to a couple of more downloads on different systems/accounts). You would still do better than paying for the same content on Xbox live, and would avoid this headache. These systems may not be as horrible as the x360 in reliability, but it's a piece of Electronic equipment, and will eventually die.

looking to start a little big planet dlc gameshare group to get all the current dlc and future lbp dlc. Looking for others who are into lbp for long term gameshare. we have three people and need two more if anyone is interested pm me.

1. transcollector
2. salamando3000
3. Zaran123

Hey, i have a bunch of GH3/GHWT DLC, as well as COD4 Map pack, GT5 Prologue.

i am looking for someone to trade with any of those for Burnout Paradise.

You can post here, or just pm me:D

[quote name='carpwrist'] Originally Posted by carpwrist;
Flower

1. Carpwrist
2. danny8k
3. arnoldhead
4.[/QUOTE]

Count me in for the last slot.

[quote name='JCDenton']Count me in for the last slot.[/QUOTE]

Flower

1. Carpwrist
2. danny8k
3. arnoldhead
4. JCDenton

and Flower group is done. We'll calculate the total when pricing is available. I'm thinking/hoping it's $10.

In the meantime does anyone want to go halfsies with me on PixelJunk Monsters or share it for one of my games (PJE, fl0w)?

[quote name='carpwrist']Flower

1. Carpwrist
2. danny8k
3. arnoldhead
4. JCDenton

and Flower group is done. We'll calculate the total when pricing is available. I'm thinking/hoping it's $10.

In the meantime does anyone want to go halfsies with me on PixelJunk Monsters or share it for one of my games (PJE, fl0w)?[/quote]

aren't we missing 1 more person? (5 shares)

anyone interested in a Burnout Paradise group when the game hits $19.99 on PSN? it's confirmed that it'll be $20 sometime soon, probably when the patch hits. And I wouldn't mind grabbing the DLC content too.

I have a question about gamesharing that might have already been answered in this thread (didn't know what terms to search for). I'm probably going to gameshare with my friends, so I'm not concerned about payments and whatnot; we just want to play each other's games. If I host a gameshare with my account with other people and max out my number, can my friends still gameshare with their own PSN accounts (sharing games that they've bought on their accounts)? Sorry if that question is confusing.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I have a question about gamesharing that might have already been answered in this thread (didn't know what terms to search for). I'm probably going to gameshare with my friends, so I'm not concerned about payments and whatnot; we just want to play each other's games. If I host a gameshare with my account with other people and max out my number, can my friends still gameshare with their own PSN accounts (sharing games that they've bought on their accounts)? Sorry if that question is confusing.[/quote]

Yea, they can. Each ps3 share has 5 slots, 1 already used for the buyer and 4 remain from there. So your friend buys a game, they still have 4 to use.

I'm looking to start a long term psn gamesharing group// it would only be for psn games(not dlc ex.rockband). the buying system would be by majority voting. if interseted pm me

anybody want to start another rock band group?
specifically want to buy the red hot chili peppers cd
pm me if interested at all
i have experience with gamesharing so pm me even if u don't think u know what you're doing, i can fill you in

[quote name='danny8k']aren't we missing 1 more person? (5 shares)[/QUOTE]

I'm taking dragonjud's advice and forming a smaller group. Also, no one really seems that interested in this game except us... :D

would be interested in creating or just doing a share w/ someone....

I have rockband and gh3 - no dlc , but not against dlc.

Got some LBP dlc (metal gear lvl pack, and some costumes) and the kratos pack (would love the nariko pack).

Got a lot of dlc for Soul Caliber 4

Got: PJ Eden, PJ Monsters, PS1 Castlevania, PS1 twisted metal, Crash Commando, Elefunk, 1942, Age of Booty, Lemmings, Linger in Shadows, Prince of Persia classic, Qbert.

Interested in additional LBP dlc, any rb or gh3 dlc, and anything else ;-) Tekken, Pain, whatever - not adverse to anything really.....

I know I don't have much on here regarding posts, been trolling for a while.

--jgb1503

[quote name='dragonjud']Just a word of caution to you guys and gals. I had my ps3 die recently, and Sony sent me a refurbished system. Because all my shared content was maxed out, and tied to a dead console, I asked them to deactivate the content.
They would not do so.
They said that even if the content was just on my own brother's ps3, I was breaking their User Agreement. While others may have had success, I think their exceptions are reaching 0 or nearly that, when it comes to that stuff.

So, you may want to start thinking about forming smaller groups (2-3 people) where a dead system will not create a problem (as you would still have access to a couple of more downloads on different systems/accounts). You would still do better than paying for the same content on Xbox live, and would avoid this headache. These systems may not be as horrible as the x360 in reliability, but it's a piece of Electronic equipment, and will eventually die.[/quote]
not quite understanding what your saying, sorry.
How does the dead system create a problem??? Is it because it is the host for the gameshare account?? Or is it just cause that dead PS3 is filling that 1/5 slot??? For the second question; the other four slots still have access to the content, no???

Also, was your harddrive fried??? If my PS3 ever dies on me :)wall:knock on wood), all I'm gonna do is take out my 320gb HD and put it in the new console. Problem solved right?!?

[quote name='shadowkast']not quite understanding what your saying, sorry.
How does the dead system create a problem??? Is it because it is the host for the gameshare account?? Or is it just cause that dead PS3 is filling that 1/5 slot??? For the second question; the other four slots still have access to the content, no???

Also, was your harddrive fried??? If my PS3 ever dies on me :)wall:knock on wood), all I'm gonna do is take out my 320gb HD and put it in the new console. Problem solved right?!?[/quote]

1. Yes, the other 4 members would still have access to the content, but you're SOL, as your piece of the content is now tied to a dead console. If you're sharing with one or two people, you would still have slots open for your new console.

2. No, when your ps3 gets replaced, you will not get all your content back when you swap in your old drive. Your backup will only restore game saves, and other video/picture stuff. Anything you downloaded must be re-downloaded, and all your Rockband stuff will be gone for good.

3. My ps3 would not show an image or respond to input, so I had no chance at deactivating the content...it was just dead.

my game list updated:
burnout
crash commando
savage moon
stardust
blast factor
hvb
castlevania ps1
street fighter hd
pjm+encore
pje
age of booty
wipeout hd
and a few more ps1 games and lbp content

NOTE: my games are not all on the same account so be clear on what game you want.

i have
Super Stardust HD /With add on's
High Stakes Poker
Magic ball

Want
Burnout Paradise
Wipeout HD

PM me

I have:
Wipeout HD
Super Stardust HD
Elefunk
PJ Monster
PAIN
High Velocity Bowling
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

I want:
Burnout Paradise
Soldner X
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Suikoden
Wild Arms
novastrike

PM me if you are interested in sharing some of your other games. No Paypal!

I have:
pixeljunk Eden

I want:
Street Fighter HD Remix
Burnout paradise

I am willing to join a gameshare group and pitch in a 10-15 dollars worth of psn downloads

message me let me know

[quote name='UncleGuito']Viksmart and I need 2-3 additional people for our Burnout group. Anyone?[/QUOTE]

I'm interested. But lets wait a week or so before buying it, it's suppose to be $19.99 on PSN soon to reflect the price drop. Should be when the update hits at the latest, which is first week of February. I also wouldn't mind buying the DLC in the future, especially for the new Island DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back