CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can trade or sell beta codes, only give them away. I may be wrong, but that's how it goes in the trading forum. :(

[quote name='joshr915']im pretty sure youre not allowed to sell them at all, legally.[/quote]
according to the user agreement we are not supode to give our psn info over the internet but we still do

[quote name='Romis']There are still two (2) vacancies on a Long-Term share group. The following is a rough list of what we'd look at to purchase (these titles are not set in stone, options will be discussed)

Blast Factor Bundle
Super Stardust HD Bundle
Savage Moon
PixelJunk Monsters
Lumines Supernova
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
Astro Tripper
The Watchmen: The End is Nigh
bonus: 2 PAIN Characters

for more details send me a pm (if you want to go a step further include your wish list of games you'd hope to see in the list)
Link to more detailed announcement of group: LINK HERE
It should also be added we fund the group by using $20 PSN cards, to eliminate tax issues and allow all funds to be used for purchases.[/quote]bump...please read link if interested.:)

would like to start a Gameshare Group for
MVC 2

1.me

Last edited:
[quote name='drobaby']i have a few fat princess beta codes , i will give the code first to trusted traders[/QUOTE]

i'll take one

[quote name='drobaby']according to the user agreement we are not supode to give our psn info over the internet but we still do[/quote]

There is a rule specifically on CAG that beta codes cannot be traded or sold.
Betas for games. Most TOS's/EULA's for the beta say that the beta discs can't be sold/given away, during the beta or after the beta has expired. Depends on the terms of the EULA/TOS for the beta, though if planning to sell/trade them on CAG, please provide a copy of the EULA/TOS that explains thet can be sold. Without that proof, betas can't be sold.

And there is a sticky about it too..
Beta Codes May Not Be Sold Or Trade For Goods

[quote name='drobaby']just send me a message if u want a code so this dont be flooding the boards since its illegal just like gamesharing[/QUOTE]

Sony has said gamesharing is legal.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Looking to start a long term group. Group will vote on what to buy.
Majority (maybe even 4/5) will have to agree before buying something.

Im interested in, but not limited to:
Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty
Everyday Shooter
Ratchet and Clank: A Glitch in Time
LittlebigPlanet DLC
Possibly Lumines

PM or post if you are interested.[/quote]

pm'd

I might still have one more spot open for game sharing. Anyone interested. I've got 4/5 people lined up.

We want newer, trophy-enabled games. No DLC for the group unless unanimous, but can be figured out between individuals in the group.

PM me if interested.

[quote name='JCDenton']Anyone up to try to get Outrun from the euro store?[/QUOTE]
will psn titles bought through the euro store work on a USA ps3 ?

[quote name='Romis']will psn titles bought through the euro store work on a USA ps3 ?[/QUOTE]

Should, but we need someone with an amex card to buy the game.

[quote name='DAWG26']pm'd[/QUOTE]

Ok we have 3 possible people for a group

So far Im interested in, but not limited to:
Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty
Everyday Shooter
Ratchet and Clank: A Glitch in Time
LittlebigPlanet DLC
Possibly Lumines

PM or post if you are interested.

[quote name='JCDenton']Should, but we need someone with an amex card to buy the game.[/QUOTE]

can't you use a $20 psn card?

Just need one more!

Prince of Persia: Epilogue

Slots Available: [4/5] ($8.00/$4.00/$2.6/$2.00/$1.60)
1) helmet
2) aaronmills
3) brighenne

4) WHFinest187
5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that, was a quick copy and paste without paying attention. :D

Its for Prince of Persia: Epilogue

Chances are, if you are still interested, the spot will probably still be open until then. This group has been growing pretty slowly.

Anyone got this error:

The copyright protection information is invalid. (80029513)

I tried to access SFHD remix and got that error. The game is shared from a friend of mine. He gave me his account to download the game on my machine. That was given when the game came out. All of a sudden today I got this error. I haven't play it for the past couple of months. Is game sharing done?

Does anyone have just the online expansion of Tekken 5:DR? I already have the game, just need the online part now.

I have R&C:Quest for Booty and Linger in Shadows. Anyone interested?

[quote name='trunks982']Anyone got this error:

I tried to access SFHD remix and got that error. The game is shared from a friend of mine. He gave me his account to download the game on my machine. That was given when the game came out. All of a sudden today I got this error. I haven't play it for the past couple of months. Is game sharing done?[/quote]

nope, they still work fine for me. Do you still have the gameshare account on your ps3?

[quote name='helmet']Sorry about that, was a quick copy and paste without paying attention. :D

Its for Prince of Persia: Epilogue

Chances are, if you are still interested, the spot will probably still be open until then. This group has been growing pretty slowly.[/QUOTE]

Nice alright man cause i'm defintly down, but won't have the pitifull $2.00 until Friday haha :/

[quote name='brighenne']nope, they still work fine for me. Do you still have the gameshare account on your ps3?[/QUOTE]

yes. should i delete it?

[quote name='frombrknwings']no you need it to keep the account on your ps3 in order to keep using the games[/QUOTE]

but why isnt it working?

Just wondering if anyone else is interested in a Noby Noby Boy gameshare. Also, I've been thinking about other things I may want and forgot about the Bioshock DLC. Would anyone want to try a share on that? It's definitely not worth $10, but $2 seems reasonable.

Looking for a short-term group for Flower and SFIV costumes.

IS there going to be a complete costumes pack for SFIV end of April?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Just wondering if anyone else is interested in a Noby Noby Boy gameshare. Also, I've been thinking about other things I may want and forgot about the Bioshock DLC. Would anyone want to try a share on that? It's definitely not worth $10, but $2 seems reasonable.[/quote]

I'd be up for a Bioshock DLC share.

[quote name='decon']Looking for a short-term group for Flower and SFIV costumes.

IS there going to be a complete costumes pack for SFIV end of April?[/quote]
Ouch, you just missed the Flower group by a couple days. Not sure on the SF4, can't help you there.
[quote name='Cow_tipper']I'd be up for a Bioshock DLC share.[/quote]
Cool, there's one. 3 more to go!

[quote name='JCDenton']Should, but we need someone with an amex card to buy the game.[/quote]Only Amex works?

I'm totally down for an Outrun group though.

Anyone up for some Japanese game sharing? I want to get PSone classics from the Japanese store, but I don't want to pay the markup on PSN though the gamecards. Anyone with access to the Japanese store? I'd also be interested in an Outrun gameshare.

[quote name='Paco']Anyone up for some Japanese game sharing? I want to get PSone classics from the Japanese store, but I don't want to pay the markup on PSN though the gamecards. Anyone with access to the Japanese store? I'd also be interested in an Outrun gameshare.[/quote]

Would be semi-interested in this as well, depending on the tastes of the group!

Mainly fighters and Shmups would be under this. Stuff I want would be

King of Fighters 99
Dead or Alive
Tecmo's Deception
those 2d fighter games
Einhander
Erhgeiz
that Cho Aniki game
several of the other wacky 2d game

Hey just to let you guys know all slots for the Long term Rock Band DLC group have been filled.

RB DLC Share details:
-$15 each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)
-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
-Each member gets $5 worth of veto votes each month in case there is some DLC that they want that everyone else doesn't really want. (Optional and open for discussion)
-Hopefully eventually get all Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='trunks982']Anyone got this error:

I tried to access SFHD remix and got that error. The game is shared from a friend of mine. He gave me his account to download the game on my machine. That was given when the game came out. All of a sudden today I got this error. I haven't play it for the past couple of months. Is game sharing done?[/QUOTE]

any updates on this? the account is still in my system.

At least four people are interested in an Outrun group:

1. JCDenton
2. GBKeroberos
3. Paco
4. Hostile

Anyone know the restrictions on buying from the Euro PSN store? I've heard that pre-paid credit cards no longer work... and someone earlier in the thread said you need AMEX, is that right?

Looking for a group to share most/all of these.

I'd like to consolidate as many games onto 1 account as possible.

Flower
PJ Monsters/Encore
Noby Noby Boy
LBP MGS Level Pack
Mirror's Edge DLC (?)
PJ Eden/Encore (?) - how good is this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back