CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to gameshare on my main account.

What I have
Jumping Flash
Castlevania SOTN
Call of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Pixel Junk Eden
Flow + Expansion
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD
Megaman 9 + Protoman Mode + Endless Attack + Hero Mode + Superhero Mode + Special Stage
LBP Kratos + Medusa + Minotaur (plus the free ones... don't know if they still have them all up)
Call of Duty WAW M1A1
Call of Duty WAW 1st Map Pack
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD
Wipeout HD
Lumines Supernova
Rayman
Flower
Worms

Looking for
Gunstar Heroes
Bomberman
Comet Crash
Penny Arcade
Jeopardy
SuperStarDust DLC
Dropitz
FF7
???????????

Please IM me with offers.

Thanks!

[quote name='pixi']i don't think i can get any money via paypal so i'll do a share exchange.

[/quote][quote name='pixi']
titles i have:
Rag doll kund fu (0/5)
bomberman ultra (0/5)

what i am looking for in exchange for either, or both:
Fat princess
noby noby boy
littlebigplanet dlc

if you are interested, please send a pm.[/quote]

bump

Anyone interested in starting a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There is now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

I'm interested in sharing and being in a group who wants to buy some of the higher profile games (FF7, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, etc.) and possibly some PSP games.

Right now I only have Castlevania SotN and Ratchet & Clank. Shoot me a PM if there is a place anywhere for me. Thanks.

Reeeeeally want Ratchet and Clank QFB, Wipeout HD or Lemmings.

Does anyone have any of these with shares left ?

I have, LBP DLC, FIFA 09 DLC, Saints row 2 DLC, Burn Zombie Burn, 3 on 3 NHL, FF7 + others. PM me if interested.

Hey im interested in LUMINES and Worms

im willing to jump in a group or pay half

also when MVC2 finally comes (although i already have 3 people getting so I only need 1 more to hop in with me)

[quote name='TmanMushroom']one question, if u didn't scam brocko, then why do u have burnout trophies that were recently achieved? if i were someone else, i would pay attention to the signs of a scammer **cough**you**cough**[/QUOTE]
Wow... So you're going to accuse someone who has been here for 2 years, and has done more than 20 complete trades through this site alone? I'm in 2 gamesharing groups with him currently, and am looking at joining a 3rd, and have had no issues with him what-so-ever. I think that you need to stop accusing people with no facts.

[quote name='TmanMushroom']one question, if u didn't scam brocko, then why do u have burnout trophies that were recently achieved? if i were someone else, i would pay attention to the signs of a scammer **cough**you**cough**[/QUOTE]

wth???? who is brocko? I believe u got me confused with thelifepa25. Don't be mad that I didn't want to gameshare with a loser who has NO feedback. There should be an age restriction to this site. I'm actually in a burnout gameshare group for your info. Thanks Yoda, give our leader some time, you will definitely be the 5th member!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wanted to try one of these groups out.

I have:
Fl0wer
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Rag doll kung-fu
Noby Noby Boy
Trash Panic
Pixel Junk Eden
Valkyria Chronicles Selvera DLC
(Also have 15 dollars in credit that I would be willing to buy something you want if you have things I want =) )

Want:
Wipeout HD
Siren
Penny Arcade
Mega Man 9
Super Star dust HD
Elefunk
Linger in shadows
Savage Moon

[quote name='naes']Anyone interested in starting a DanceDanceRevolution DLC group? I plan to get all the DLC released for this game, so please only join if you want all of it as well.

Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno
5.[/QUOTE]
Still looking for more members.

Also, is anyone interested in the Disgaea 3 DLC?

im sorry everybody for my post, i will change it! i m,ust have gotten confused and ohboy is trustworthy and i can't say anything without facts. wow, i feel really dumb, and im sorry too. does the community forgive me?

i have burnout paradise to trade by the way...

I wouldnt mind burnout paradise but are you looking for anything particular

Clockwork bob, I have MM9 but i dont know which account i have it on id be willing to trade that for Trash Panic, let PM me

Ok so I'm starting a shorterm gameshare group for variety of PSN/PS1 classic games (No add ons). This is a 1 time shorterm gameshare group. Each share will be $10. The games will be vote by majority of 5 members. The numbers of games we're getting will be depend on what the final votes are. PM Me if you're interested in getting multiple games for $10.

Games of interests:
- Punisher
- Bomberman Ultra
- Droplitz
- others?

Members:
1) luan87us
2) zenithyoda
3)
4)
5)
Price: $10/share

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']was your RB1 Cheap,

ive been looking to get either one RB1 or 2 and would like to join a DLC group of that also[/QUOTE]

SE is 69.99 at SEARS- same deal gamestop did a few weeks back.

I have the following PSN games I would like to trade. I sold one of my ps3s and left my account/games on there, so does that mean I can only share with 4 other people?

Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection Online
Super Stardust HD with Solo Addon
Calling All Cars
Flow with Expansion
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo
LocoRoco Cocoreccho
High Velocity Bowling
Piyotama
Everyday Shooter
Warhawk
GripShift
Noby Noby Boy
CellFactor
Zen Pinball
Rathet and Clank Future Quest for Booty
Go Puzzle
PixelJunk Racers
Go Sudoku with only the Easy pack.

edit: I am not interested in trading, however I got one offer to buy them, and now I would want to sell a share of all (or some of)these games. If anyone is interested in paying via paypal for a share, you can pm me an offer. Thanks.

[quote name='iSoLatEd1']I have the following PSN games I would like to trade. Sorry I am a bit lost, how do I go about trading on here? Also I sold one of my ps3s and left my account/games on there, so does that mean I can only share with 4 other people?

Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection Online
Super Stardust HD with Solo Addon
Calling All Cars
Flow with Expansion
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo
LocoRoco Cocoreccho
High Velocity Bowling
Piyotama
Everyday Shooter
Warhawk
GripShift
Noby Noby Boy
CellFactor
Zen Pinball
Rathet and Clank Future Quest for Booty[/QUOTE]

Also have Go Puzzle, PixelJunk Racers, and Go Sudoku with only the Easy pack.

First off iSoLatEd1, you should have edited your post, not quote and reply.

Secondly, you can share with 5 total ps3s. Which means if you sold one of your ps3, and you are currently using one, you can only gameshare with 3 more people.

^ 4 more

[quote name='nbballard']SE is 69.99 at SEARS- same deal gamestop did a few weeks back.[/QUOTE]

What was the difference between the SE? is that the kit that comes with the wireless Guitar?

also RB2 is the one i want for the gameplay but what i would do is just go to gamestop get it pre owned (all the extra track disk) return them...then possibly just keep RB2

is there anyone here that has a level 5 or higher gt.com account?
if so if your interested in being a leader in my faction thats all about playstation stuff and trading message me, i will also be giving away psn content in the faction so just send me a message

Hey Still have 1 (maybe 2) more slot(s) in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium
4.Rocko *tentative*

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

Burnout Paradise Group: Game Plus DLC

Hey looking to start a Burnout Paradise Group for the game and all the current released DLC, plus any DLC that comes in the future.

We will be buying:
  • The game and Party Pack - $29.99
  • Legendary Cars - $7.99
  • Toys Pack - $12.99
  • Boost Specials - $7.99
  • Cops and Robbers Pack - $9.99
  • Big Surf Island - $12.99
Total = $81.94
Split 5 ways = $16.39 (without taxes and paypal fees(if applicable))

Currently I have 2 slots left:
1. brewer
2. kissinger99
3. RoganSarine

PM me if you are interested or want more information.

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']^ 4 more

What was the difference between the SE? is that the kit that comes with the wireless Guitar?

also RB2 is the one i want for the gameplay but what i would do is just go to gamestop get it pre owned (all the extra track disk) return them...then possibly just keep RB2[/QUOTE]

You can share with 5 total ps3s

1 - The one he sold with all his info
2 - The one he has now and is using
3 -
4 -
5 -

Please don't confuse anyone....

[quote name='Tdogg2k8']What was the difference between the SE? is that the kit that comes with the wireless Guitar?

also RB2 is the one i want for the gameplay but what i would do is just go to gamestop get it pre owned (all the extra track disk) return them...then possibly just keep RB2[/QUOTE]

SE is the box set with the instruments.

For 5 bucks, you can import all of your rockband 1 tracks into RB2 (disc requred), the track packs use a redemption code, that has likely been cashed by the time you get a used copy at Gamestop.

[quote name='luan87us']Ok so I'm starting a shorterm gameshare group for variety of PSN/PS1 classic games (No add ons). This is a 1 time shorterm gameshare group. Each share will be $10. The games will be vote by majority of 5 members. The numbers of games we're getting will be depend on what the final votes are. PM Me if you're interested in getting multiple games for $10.

Games of interests:
- Punisher
- Bomberman Ultra
- Droplitz
- others?

Members:
1) luan87us
2) zenithyoda
3)
4)
5)
Price: $10/share[/QUOTE]

If you and Zenithyoda are interested i have 2 shares left of Punisher. $2.50 each

[quote name='naes']Anyone interested in starting a DanceDanceRevolution DLC group? I plan to get all the DLC released for this game, so please only join if you want all of it as well.

1. naes
2. xeno
5.[/QUOTE]
Still looking.

Also, does anyone want Disgaea 3 DLC?

[quote name='naes']Still looking.

Also, does anyone want Disgaea 3 DLC?[/QUOTE]

I would be interested. I haven't played the game for a while but DLC would bring me back into it. PM me with details :)

Have:
WipEout HD

Want:
Battlefield 1943

PM me if you are buying Battlefield 1943 this Thursday and would like to play WipEout HD.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
1. naes
2. xeno
3. brewer *maybe*
4. Rig *maybe*
5. ChibiJosh *maybe*

[quote name='zenithyoda']You can share with 5 total ps3s

1 - The one he sold with all his info
2 - The one he has now and is using
3 -
4 -
5 -

Please don't confuse anyone....[/QUOTE]

Wasn't quite paying attention to the fact he kept his other name and downloads.
forgive me

OK I JUST CHECKED MY PSN
(ive done alot of sharing so I dont rmeember what I have and what i got from someone else....)

I have SuperStar Dust HD
Bionic Commando
and Rag Doll Kung Fu

im looking for

Lumines
Worms

PM me if you wanna trade

I have purchased Burnout: Paradise and have 2 more installs to share. Please pm me if you are interested. asking $4 paypal (+fee, like 40 cents or something). first 2 to pm me, I will request payment, and send out login info. Thanks all.

I'd like to do some more gamesharing.

All the slots to my main PSN account are taken for now. However, 3 slots remain for my two other accounts.

I have Mega Man 9 in my Hong Kong account and in my other Canadian PSN account I offer Zen Pinball and the rights to download Trine when I buy it this month.

For those who didn't take advantage of the free copy of Rag Doll Kung Fu, I also have that available in a 3rd account.

The games I'd like:

Wheel Of Fortune
GTI Club +
Magic Ball
Cuboid
Any Killzone 2 DLC
OutRun Arcade (for any European account holders here)

If interested, please PM me.

[quote name='luan87us']Ok so I'm starting a shorterm gameshare group for variety of PSN/PS1 classic games (No add ons). This is a 1 time shorterm gameshare group. Each share will be $10. The games will be vote by majority of 5 members. The numbers of games we're getting will be depend on what the final votes are. PM Me if you're interested in getting multiple games for $10.

Games of interests:
- Punisher
- Bomberman Ultra
- Droplitz
- others?

Members:
1) luan87us
2) zenithyoda
3)
4)
5)
Price: $10/share[/QUOTE]

3 more members. This is a good group to make good use of your $10 vouchers =D

Im interested in joining or starting a long term psn game group.

Games I'd be interested:

MvC2, Fat Princess, Trash Panic, Noby Noby Boy (maybe...?), more future games.

I dont really want a group that buys too much stuff, maybe 1-3 games a month, thats it.

Post in this thread saying what you would like to purchase. Whether you want to get 5 people
signature_singh.jpg
:)

Hey Still have 1 (maybe 2) more slot(s) in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium
4.Rocko *tentative*

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

Burnout Paradise Group: Game Plus DLC

Hey looking to start a Burnout Paradise Group for the game and all the current released DLC, plus any DLC that comes in the future.

We will be buying:
  • The game and Party Pack - $29.99
  • Legendary Cars - $7.99
  • Toys Pack - $12.99
  • Boost Specials - $7.99
  • Cops and Robbers Pack - $9.99
  • Big Surf Island - $12.99
Total = $81.94
Split 5 ways = $16.39 (without taxes and paypal fees(if applicable))

Currently I have 1 slot left:
1. brewer
2. kissinger99
3. RoganSarine
4. Blinden

PM me if you are interested or want more information.

Dance Dance Revolution DLC Group

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

I'm looking to get Burnout Paradise, Super Stardust HD, and Wipeout HD. I would like to get at least two of them at once so I don't have a lot of my limited accounts used up. Anyone have these?

Before I join someones elses group I'm going to try and start my own.
The games that I am looking to purchase specifically are Battlefield 1943, Fat Princess, MVC 2.

Once I get those I will be happy for a while. I'm not looking to go money crazy and buy everything, so I would ask that each member puts $6 a month in toward games.
4/5 votes will be required to determine future purchases.... I will also have battlefield as soon as it comes out so your $6 will not only go toward the future games, but you will basically get battlefield for free by being dedicated to joing the group.

If you are interested pm me.

Bomberman Ultra

Rag Doll Kung Fu

Have 5 slots for each left!
Looking for Noby Noby Boy and LBP DLC.

And what about $10 vouchers?

[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
1. naes
2. xeno

Disgaea 3 DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting all current and future DLC)
COST: $13.62
1. naes
2. zenithyoda
5.[/QUOTE]
Still lookin'.

Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to get the higher profile games such as FF7, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM and once we have a group together we can all discuss and work out the details to where everyone is comfortable. Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

People so far:
1: Toke2Choke
2: TreizePlus
3:
4:
5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back