PAIN
Worms
Flower
Flow
Super Stardust HD
Castlevania
Crash Bandicoot and racing
Apequest

If anyone has a Rag Doll Kung Fu, I'd like to try it out. Just want to play for a few hours and I'll deactivate it off my PS3. Missed out on it when it was free. Thanks!

[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno

Disgaea 3 DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting all current and future DLC)
Slots Available: 2
COST: $13.62
1. naes
2. zenithyoda
3. dimeat
5.[/QUOTE]
Still looking for members.

[quote name='Dammenion']4 slots open on Super Street Fighter II HD account.

Asking $3 plus paypal fees or possible trade.[/QUOTE]

in for hd remix, any chance adding mvsc2 to the package?

Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to get the higher profile games such as FF7, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM and once we have a group together we can all discuss and work out the details to where everyone is comfortable. Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

People so far:
1: Toke2Choke
2: TreizePlus
3:
4:
5:

Dance Dance Revolution DLC Group

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

[quote name='jterp7']in for hd remix, any chance adding mvsc2 to the package?[/QUOTE]

Can't promise that. Already in a long term group that I think is getting MvsC2, and SSFIIHD remix is already ready for download.

Hi, I'll create a BF1943 share group. I've looked at the people who here who said they want 1943, and automatically assumed you wanted to join my group. I'll IM everyone to see if this is really the case later today! I think $3 US through PayPal from each person will be enough.

1. GuardianLegend
2. Tdogg2k8
3. Danny8k
4. Chodax
5. Tu13es

[quote name='tagout']Have:
WipEout HD

Want:
Battlefield 1943

PM me if you are buying Battlefield 1943 this Thursday and would like to play WipEout HD.[/QUOTE]

Bump

[quote name='guardianlegend']Hi, I'll create a BF1943 share group. I've looked at the people who here who said they want 1943, and automatically assumed you wanted to join my group. I'll IM everyone to see if this is really the case later today! I think $3 US through PayPal from each person will be enough.

1. GuardianLegend
2. Tdogg2k8
3. Danny8k
4. Chodax
5. Tu13es[/QUOTE]

Send payment and PMd. Thanks!

[quote name='carpwrist']Does anyone know what BF1943 will cost?
Looks like one group is already filled up, I can start another if there is enough interest.[/QUOTE]

It's $14.99 on the PSN Store (Available Now! @ 4:46pm est) Demo is Available too

Looking to start a Folklore DLC group. Looks like three packages of $6, totaling $18, meanning one spot costs $3.60. Anybody interested?

1. EeveeFanboy

I am here to update that I still have not received my share from user clockworkbob.
I gave them Bomberman Ultra in exchange for Noby Noby Boy.
They downloaded the game, installed it, and plyed to 35% of the trophies. No real word from them back.
Beware.

[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno

Disgaea 3 DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting all current and future DLC)
Slots Available: 2
COST: $13.62
1. naes
2. zenithyoda
3. dimeat
5.[/QUOTE]
Still looking.

[quote name='pixi']I am here to update that I still have not received my share from user clockworkbob.
They downloaded the game, installed it, and plyed to 35% of the trophies. No real word from them back.
Beware.[/QUOTE]
that is actually a mistake. I never received the information from you, you can check my psn tag: AngryToiletDuck that I've not received any trophies for the game, nor have i ever played it.

[quote name='clockworkbob']that is actually a mistake. I never received the information from you, you can check my psn tag: AngryToiletDuck that I've not received any trophies for the game, nor have i ever played it.[/QUOTE]

Then who is John_3_16-17?

[quote name='carpwrist']Does anyone know what BF1943 will cost?
Looks like one group is already filled up, I can start another if there is enough interest.[/QUOTE]
OK I'll join

[quote name='pixi']I am here to update that I still have not received my share from user clockworkbob.
Beware.[/QUOTE]

never share with new users or ppl with NO feedback. Let that be a lesson learned

[quote name='ohboy10451']never share with new users or ppl with NO feedback. Let that be a lesson learned[/QUOTE]

They said they knew me from CAG - which the only one atm who wanted it was clockworkbob

[quote name='pixi']They said they knew me from CAG - which the only one atm who wanted it was clockworkbob[/QUOTE]
Yeah, don't think it's clockworkbob.

John_3_16-17 is someone else.

I believe this is his Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/nerdjohn77

He's 13 years old from what I can tell.

[quote name='pixi']They said they knew me from CAG - which the only one atm who wanted it was clockworkbob[/QUOTE]

That has happened to me quite a few times. I always ask them whats their username on CAG and then do some quick research.

[quote name='pixi']Then who is John_3_16-17?[/QUOTE]

LOL, that guy tried to add me as a friend a few months ago. Wanting me to get him trophies by playing on his account.

I quickly deleted him and blocked him since I didn't think donating my free time to help someone artificially boost there trophy count was all the fun.

[quote name='pixi']How'd you find his facebook?[/QUOTE]
Very easily. I googled "john_3_16-17", and I found his WiiSpace

http://www.wiispace.com/wii-forum/members/thousandfootwii-mote-with-john-316-page3.html

which confirms that this is the same John_3_16-17. Click his profile, click Contact Info and it lists his Facebook. Also, someone posted a Visitor Message saying "finally another 13 year old ^_^!". He also appears to be a Christian and quotes the Ten Commandments. The irony is delicious.

I still have one install left on a burnout paradise share. we might also be getting big surf island as a group, so pm me if interested. ($4 for burnout, $2.60 for bsi +fees when necessary)

[quote name='triplehelix']I still have one install left on a burnout paradise share. we might also be getting big surf island as a group, so pm me if interested. ($4 for burnout, $2.60 for bsi +fees when necessary)[/QUOTE]

I'll join.

I'm still looking for Wipeout HD and Super Stardust HD if anyone has both of those, I don't want my account limit on my system to be filled up.

[quote name='clockworkbob']that is actually a mistake. I never received the information from you, you can check my psn tag: AngryToiletDuck that I've not received any trophies for the game, nor have i ever played it.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for clockworkbob, we made a PSN share earlier this week and everything went great.

Well he's an a-hole.

Okay, I'll trade with clockworkbob, but if it's ok, I'd like to download first for security.

I'll write down your PSN name, which is AngryToiletDuck, right?

I'll also delete that warning I issued.

I wouldn't mind doing a group for battlefield, but because I have funds on the account, I would have to be the one to buy it.. And share it with the other four people.

I know its old now, but Forming a Lumines group,
I know you all loved the PSP version
lets show some fan support!!!

If your interested PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back