Final Slots

1. pixi (spysheep)
2. darken (darkerpsy)
3. (bigdsinferno)
4. skiyze (skiyze)
5. j-cart (j-cart)

Be sure to add one another

Send me a PM of what you are interested in

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Testing initial interest in Record of Agarest War coming out this week.

Assuming:

1. It's shareable and has no internet required/24-hr lock
2. My longterm group doesn't want it

Price is unconfirmed, I'm guessing $40 or $50 but could be cheaper... who knows.

PM/post if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Record of Agarest War comes out this week.

Starting a group assuming:

1. It's shareable and has no internet required/24-hr lock
2. My longterm group doesn't want it (likely not?)

Price is unconfirmed, I'm guessing $40 or $50 but could be cheaper... who knows.

Same game as the 360 LE but downloadable and with free DLC.

PM/post if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

1. PrinnyOtaku
2. segue
3. bigkrev13
4. dcibass16
5. halfbent (??)

~rxdoga
~lurkingsalt
~ChaosKnight

Still searching for any relevant info. on release price/locks, but Aksys is being shush-shush about this crap for no good reason and it's starting to get annoying. We'll see on Thursday.

Keeping a running list either way so if ppl. drop or want to make a second group, there ya go.

[quote name='Mako1215']Is the 24HR lock the new thing?[/QUOTE]

No it existed mostly on full games like SOCOM: Conf and Warhawk..also existed on multiplayer beta demos which had only limited numbers.

3 Slots open for gamesharing group with

Axis: Bold As Love Album Rockband DLC ($19.99 value) already purchased
$20.01 leftover in credit. (We will agree what to spend it on. Either more Rockband DLC and/or the MW2 map pack)

$12 for entry. get the $20 jimi hendrix album dlc and then we can decide on what to spend it on once there are the 3 last members.
PM me!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Red Faction: Guerrila (All DLC, $4.40 a share)

1. Devil May Cry
2. joeboosauce
5.[/QUOTE]Want to give me the rundown on what the RF Guerrilla DLC is and why I'd want it? I just got the game as part of the Darksiders bonus and will be getting to it shortly after I pick up the platinum in Heavy Rain.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Want to give me the rundown on what the RF Guerrilla DLC is and why I'd want it? I just got the game as part of the Darksiders bonus and will be getting to it shortly after I pick up the platinum in Heavy Rain.[/QUOTE]

*The Price is Right theme music*

"Come on down and see what prizes await! Now, let's see what hides behind door #1!"

"Well, that would be the Demons of the Badlands DLC! As a prequel to Red Faction: Guerrilla, it extends the single player campaign further as well as adding new races and things to blow up! What lies behind door #2?"

"That would be the Multiplayer Pack! This adds two new multiplayer types, Bagman and Team Bagman from the highly praised Red Faction 2! In addition to these game types, 8 new maps have been made specifically to be played in both Bagman and Team Bagman! Now, what mysteries can lie behind door #3?"

"Ah, the Smasher Pack DLC! This DLC focuses on the Wrecking Crew multiplayer type by adding 8 new maps to be used in any type of Wrecking Crew mode! Combine that with a new mode that focuses on absolute destruction of all buildings with the Walker!"

"Now, you may be saying to yourself, why would I want to get add-ons for the multiplayer? Well sir, Red Faction: Guerrilla's multiplayer as been highly praised by people globally, and even has a distinct following on the website Cheap Ass Gamer which can be found here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229086

See what shenanigans ensue when you join in on one of their gaming nights!"

(Please, never make me do this again. The voice of Bob Barker echoes through my soul now)

[quote name='Devil May Cry']*The Price is Right theme music*

"Come on down and see what prizes await! Now, let's see what hides behind door #1!"

"Well, that would be the Demons of the Badlands DLC! As a prequel to Red Faction: Guerrilla, it extends the single player campaign further as well as adding new races and things to blow up! What lies behind door #2?"

"That would be the Multiplayer Pack! This adds two new multiplayer types, Bagman and Team Bagman from the highly praised Red Faction 2! In addition to these game types, 8 new maps have been made specifically to be played in both Bagman and Team Bagman! Now, what mysteries can lie behind door #3?"

"Ah, the Smasher Pack DLC! This DLC focuses on the Wrecking Crew multiplayer type by adding 8 new maps to be used in any type of Wrecking Crew mode! Combine that with a new mode that focuses on absolute destruction of all buildings with the Walker!"

"Now, you may be saying to yourself, why would I want to get add-ons for the multiplayer? Well sir, Red Faction: Guerrilla's multiplayer as been highly praised by people globally, and even has a distinct following on the website Cheap Ass Gamer which can be found here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229086

See what shenanigans ensue when you join in on one of their gaming nights!"

(Please, never make me do this again. The voice of Bob Barker echoes through my soul now)[/QUOTE]

That worked for me, count me in your group!

Red Faction: Guerrila (All DLC, $4.40 a share)

1. Devil May Cry
2. joeboosauce
3. SimpRgr8

[quote name='iowaholdem']Did you enjoy yourself, Devil May Cry?

xD[/QUOTE]

The first couple lines. It's hard typing it all out when you can hear Bob Barker saying it in your head. You in for a share?

[quote name='SimpRgr8']That worked for me, count me in your group![/QUOTE]

Sweet, my efforts weren't in vain!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachet and Clank Future Quest for Booty gameshare group is now full.

1. GogetaSS4 PAID
2. bigkrev13 PAID
3. ryushe PAID
4. smiley241275
5. vherub

Group is now full, just waiting on payments from the last two

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Rachet and Clank Future Quest for Booty gameshare group is now full.

1. GogetaSS4 PAID
2. bigkrev13 PAID
3. ryushe PAID
4. smiley241275
5. vherub

Group is now full, just waiting on payments from the last two[/QUOTE]

Paid via Paypal.

I'm looking to start up a Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty gameshare group. Paypal gift of $1.50. PM if interested. Let me know ASAP as the sale price ends soon!

1. joeboosauce

If you have any interest in other DLC/games along with this one, let me know.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Rachet and Clank Future Quest for Booty gameshare group is now full.

1. GogetaSS4 PAID
2. bigkrev13 PAID
3. ryushe PAID
4. smiley241275 PAID
5. vherub PAID

Group is now full, just waiting on payments from the last two[/QUOTE]

Everyone has paid and acct info has been given out. This gameshare is completed, thanks everyone.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']The first couple lines. It's hard typing it all out when you can hear Bob Barker saying it in your head. You in for a share?[/QUOTE]Actually I'll pass on this round. I don't really have time for multiplayer usually.

[quote name='joeboosauce']I'm looking to start up a Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty gameshare group. Paypal gift of $1.50. PM if interested. Let me know ASAP as the sale price ends soon!

1. joeboosauce
2. adriley313

If you have any interest in other DLC/games along with this one, let me know.[/QUOTE]
send me info
thx a bunch

[quote name='joeboosauce']I'm looking to start up a Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty gameshare group. Paypal gift of $1.50. PM if interested. Let me know ASAP as the sale price ends soon!

1. joeboosauce
2. adriley313
3. mythus
4. hschulein

If you have any interest in other DLC/games along with this one, let me know.[/QUOTE]

OK, only 1 more slot left!

1. joeboosauce

Another game would be cool but all i got is $1.50.
Wish I had more.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Red Faction: Guerrila (All DLC, $4.40 a share)

1. Devil May Cry
2. joeboosauce
3. SimpRgr8
4. iowaholdem (Maybe?)

The first couple lines. It's hard typing it all out when you can hear Bob Barker saying it in your head. You in for a share?

Sweet, my efforts weren't in vain![/QUOTE]

I played it on the 360 and loved the game. I just ordered it for the PS3, I also checked out that thread about it. We will have to play together sometime. Just let me know when you need the money.

Come on people! Join up!

EDIT!!!:
[quote name='iowaholdem']Actually I'll pass on this round. I don't really have time for multiplayer usually.[/QUOTE]

I'm not forcing you to join, but if I could just mention the single player downloadable content usually costs $9.99. So you are basically getting that for 50% off, and the multiplayer for free.

Want to make or join a long term PSN game share. I most likely want PSN games only no DLC, the two games I want now are Pixel junk deluxe (9.99) and R&C QfB (7.50). Will buy other games such as blade kittens and other games down the line or retroactively buy games that are on sale. Will add the LBP pirate DLC and Heavy rain theme free of charge, occasionlayy will add . Games will be voted on 4 out of 5 for purchase. 5 spot left

1. HQN101
2. HQN101's brother

[quote name='SimpRgr8']I played it on the 360 and loved the game. I just ordered it for the PS3, I also checked out that thread about it. We will have to play together sometime. Just let me know when you need the money.

Come on people! Join up!

EDIT!!!:

I'm not forcing you to join, but if I could just mention the single player downloadable content usually costs $9.99. So you are basically getting that for 50% off, and the multiplayer for free.[/QUOTE]

I second that. I'm really doing this for the Badlands campaign expansion pack. I probably won't play the multi as much but for this price it is cheaper. Plus if you are looking for more trophies, this has them. No pressure, just wanted to point that out too.

Also, CAG has an active RFG online group. So, I'm looking to play a bit with CAGs.

"All right guys, I know it's kind of late notice, but I asked around and got you an answer.
The short answer is that Agarest uses the same DRM scheme that PS3 stuff has been using for a while--not that Final Fight...stuff.
The slightly longer answer is that it is tied to your user account, but doesn't require a constant internet connection to work. I believe it also has the same install limits (I think it's 5 PS3s?) that previous PS3 DLC games have used.
Hopefully that's what you wanted to hear. ;)"

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']"All right guys, I know it's kind of late notice, but I asked around and got you an answer.
The short answer is that Agarest uses the same DRM scheme that PS3 stuff has been using for a while--not that Final Fight...stuff.
The slightly longer answer is that it is tied to your user account, but doesn't require a constant internet connection to work. I believe it also has the same install limits (I think it's 5 PS3s?) that previous PS3 DLC games have used.
Hopefully that's what you wanted to hear. ;)"[/QUOTE]
so its sharable right? You worded the hell out of that paragraph

God, you always gotta complain about one thing or another huh.

I'd take it as confirmation enough though, no company's gonna straight up say yes, go gameshare...

Have paid already.

Let me know.

Thanks

[quote name='adriley313']I have 3 shares of Mushroom Wars for $1.75 a piece.
Email sent as soon as I recieve PayPal.

Thx a bunch[/QUOTE]

So I bought a gameshare on here last week and yesterday I upgraded my hard drive. When you upgrade you obviously have to set up all the users again and redownload certain things, anyways I tried logging into this account but it says "cannot access playstation network with this account" I'm guessing it was banned but just to be sure I messaged the owner of the account. I get no response but he was def on this site since you can tell people's last logins. I'm not to sure about what to do. I'll be pissed if this account gives me a MAC ban or something.

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']So I bought a gameshare on here last week and yesterday I upgraded my hard drive. When you upgrade you obviously have to set up all the users again and redownload certain things, anyways I tried logging into this account but it says "cannot access playstation network with this account" I'm guessing it was banned but just to be sure I messaged the owner of the account. I get no response but he was def on this site since you can tell people's last logins. I'm not to sure about what to do. I'll be pissed if this account gives me a MAC ban or something.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you were supposed to deactivate your accounts before making the switch and then re-activate on the new HDD.

People:

I´m looking for somebody with shares left for any PSN game already owned.

I have 20 of my own, but I want some titles I don ´t have right now.

My Paypal is ready. Just tell me what you have so I can check the games that interest me.

Thanks!!!!

[quote name='ZForce915']I'm pretty sure you were supposed to deactivate your accounts before making the switch and then re-activate on the new HDD.[/QUOTE]

That's not needed.

@Tdwp_do0d Sounds like that account is banned. But you might still be able to recover the games on it provided you still have your old HDD and haven't formatted it and a USB removable HDD.

Put your old HDD back in, you should have to go through an indexing database once you boot up but should still have all your data and setting on it. Try your games and make sure they work again, they should provided you didn't deactivate.

Now do a full system backup to a HDD, switch HDD's again to your new one and do a system restore. You will have all your games, movies, protected saves, etc exactly like your old HDD along with your User IDs and settings. All your games should now work without having to redownload them.

1. joeboosauce PAID
2. adriley313 PAID
3. mythus PAID
4. hschulein PAID
5. Ka-boom057 PAID

OK, got payment from all so far. Will send out info for account this evening.

Still 1 slot left for anyone interested.

EDIT: Group all full. Enjoy your Booty!

Anyone interested in starting a Buzz gameshare. We could get a new pack every month or something. Whatever everyone can agree on. Also still looking to do a gameshare for all the LBP DLC not in the GOTY edition. Let me know if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back