CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FlamedLiquid']So group paying with psn cards. You 2 in for it?

FlamedLiquid
xanchui
shosh

I already own Deathspank and Wipeout from a previous gameshare, so I have to turn those 2 down.

But are we agreed on these?

Infamous $29.99
Burnout $29.99
Bomberman Ultra $9.99
TMNT $9.99
Scott Pilgrim $9.99

STill have $10 we can use. Any of you want:

Punisher
Monkey Island
Monkey Island 2

?

If you want throw in some suggestions. But sadly I own a lot of games already.

I may sacrifice $10 of the $100 for something I already have. depends. I'm also iffy on Infamous because I already used to own the actual disc version of the game and already beat it.[/QUOTE]

Count me in. I am cool with the direction laid out here too.

Edit - For game recommendations, I am interested in:

Joe Danger
Mega Man 9 and/or 10
Everyday Shooter
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Wipeout HD

sounds good Dennis.

well i may kick Infamous out then. Big chunk of change for a game 2 of us either have played and beat or own.

Offer some suggestions guys.

right now looks like Burnout and Scott Pilgrim are definites. so theres $40.

Also Bomberman Ultra and TMNT Reshelled if you all are in for that. $60

Id possibly want the 2 monkey islands and punisher. but dennis already has the Monkey Islands.

Record of Agarest War?

So is this our group?

FlamedLiquid
xanchui
shosh
D.E.N.N.I.S.
yanksfan

Need confirmation guys.

If so I will be host. But how should we do this? I can start it off pit $20 into the account and pass the account onto the next person than they deposit $20 pass on to next..etc...till it gets back to me, then Ill buy the games. Or do you guys want to do it a different way?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']sounds good Dennis.

well i may kick Infamous out then. Big chunk of change for a game 2 of us either have played and beat or own.

Offer some suggestions guys.

right now looks like Burnout and Scott Pilgrim are definites. so theres $40.

Also Bomberman Ultra and TMNT Reshelled if you all are in for that. $60

Id possibly want the 2 monkey islands and punisher. but dennis already has the Monkey Islands.

Record of Agarest War?[/QUOTE]

I just edited my post above and tossed in some suggestions. I am cool with Record of Agarest War too. At 1/5 the price, there aren't a lot of games I will be really opposed to.

[quote name='Donut2922']Fat Princess group share:
1. Donut2922
2. Cindaddy
3. Lilman
4. wtfisthisfob
5. vinylswing

I'll send you guys a PM shortly with details.[/QUOTE]

If anybody in the group is up to it, I believe you can add your credit card information temporarily, download the Fat Princess DLC add on and then remove your credit card info. I've never paid for PSN stuff without PSN cards before so hopefully somebody in the group (or any CAG member reading this) can confirm that and is willing to do it. Otherwise let me know if you just want to share the 5 Fat Princess avatars that would equal the remaining $2.50 or would like to suggest something else worth redeeming.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='D.E.N.N.I.S.']i'm in but, just like the op said i wouldn't want infamous because i already own it but, would give up $10 on a game that i already own... i'll go buy a card whenever the group is set.[/QUOTE]
i agree, there needs to be some changes to that list since it seems like he's taking the lions share of games already. those full games could be had for cheap anyway.

i just wanna add some games suggestions

family feud
earthworm jim
final fantasy vii

[quote name='Donut2922']If anybody in the group is up to it, I believe you can add your credit card information temporarily, download the Fat Princess DLC add on and then remove your credit card info. I've never paid for PSN stuff without PSN cards before so hopefully somebody in the group (or any CAG member reading this) can confirm that and is willing to do it. Otherwise let me know if you just want to share the 5 Fat Princess avatars that would equal the remaining $2.50 or would like to suggest something else worth redeeming.[/QUOTE]

I could use a temproary credit card number if all group memebers wants the dlc.

[quote name='vinylswing']I could use a temproary credit card number if all group memebers wants the dlc.[/QUOTE]

Thats fine with me, so if we do it then it should be $.50 per person?

[quote name='vinylswing']I could use a temproary credit card number if all group memebers wants the dlc.[/QUOTE]

Awesome - thanks for offering Vinyl! Lilman and Cindaddy have mentioned their interest in the DLC earlier in this thread already so I'm pretty sure we're all on board. I'll wire the $0.50 I owe you for my share. Cindaddy paid his share so I'm just waiting on Lilman to get a chance to get online to pay the $2 and email the account info.

$2.50 for the game and DLC is good stuff.

Uncharted 2 DLC Share Group:

1. SOLDIER

2. shosh

3. ElliotW

For both map pack bundles: $2.40 each

For maps plus skins: $3.40

For everything plus the Indra comics (which include two skins): $3.90

It's less than $4 for all the content, so I'd like to shoot for that. Need two more.

[quote name='Donut2922']Awesome - thanks for offering Vinyl! Lilman and Cindaddy have mentioned their interest in the DLC earlier in this thread already so I'm pretty sure we're all on board. I'll wire the $0.50 I owe you for my share. Cindaddy paid his share so I'm just waiting on Lilman to get a chance to get online to pay the $2 and email the account info.

$2.50 for the game and DLC is good stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm in for the DLC. I sent a PM to vinyl. I'll be home later this afternoon and can send the money then.

[quote name='Hexgame']I'm actually looking for a few games.

Megaman 9
Megaman 10
Rocket Knight
Gunstar Heroes
Fl0wer
Earthworm Jim
Fat Princess DLC

Let me know if anyone is interested in starting a group for any of those, also I'll need a host[/QUOTE]

Still looking

I thinks its about .55 to .60 per person because there is tax.

There could a problem, if i remember correctly, you can not charge anything low than $5 from credit card even after funds are deduct from psn wallet.

I will double check tonight.

[quote name='shosh']i agree, there needs to be some changes to that list since it seems like he's taking the lions share of games already. those full games could be had for cheap anyway.

i just wanna add some games suggestions

family feud
earthworm jim
final fantasy vii[/QUOTE]

dont mind getting Earthworm Jim or like yanksfan suggestested..the Megaman games. I have the others though. Yah maybe swe should sway away from full retail games. They eat up a big chunk. Should try to get the most games we can get out of it.

Ill list all the games I dont own and put asterix by the ones I want the most in a little bit.

Also I do have an account with $40 worth of games already on it. Though I shared it once. Though there are 3 slots left. If 3 of you would just want to pitch in $20 each on that.

The games I bought are:

Mushroom Wars
Namco Arcade Essentials
HamsterBall
The Last Guy

up to you guys.

[quote name='Donut2922']Awesome - thanks for offering Vinyl! Lilman and Cindaddy have mentioned their interest in the DLC earlier in this thread already so I'm pretty sure we're all on board. I'll wire the $0.50 I owe you for my share. Cindaddy paid his share so I'm just waiting on Lilman to get a chance to get online to pay the $2 and email the account info.

Payment sent. Sorry it took so long, I turn off electronics pretty early at night :p

Another $.50 (or whatever it is with tax) for the dlc sounds good to me. Just send me a pm with payment instructions.

[quote name='SOLDIER']Uncharted 2 DLC Share Group:

1. SOLDIER
2. shosh
3. ElliotW

It's less than $4 for all the content, so I'd like to shoot for that. Need two more.[/QUOTE]
Count me in. I'm still playing through UC1 but will probably want the dlc for UC2.

Scott Pigrim vs The World $2 gameshare

1. gmsick - host
4. cindaddy - paid
5. axcrege - paid

i guess those 2 didnt want to game share. spots open.

[quote name='gmsick']Scott Pigrim vs The World $2 gameshare

1. gmsick - host
4. cindaddy - paid
5. axcrege - paid

i guess those 2 didnt want to game share. spots open.[/QUOTE]

Count me in.

[quote name='SOLDIER']Uncharted 2 DLC Share Group:

1. SOLDIER

2. shosh

3. ElliotW

It's less than $4 for all the content, so I'd like to shoot for that. Need two more.[/QUOTE]
didn't know it was 4 bucks. if thats the case then you can go for it all.

[quote name='Midguy']Count me in.[/QUOTE]
cool. pm'ed you info

1. gmsick - host
2. Midguy - paid
3. cindaddy - paid
4. axcrege - paid

[quote name='gmsick']cool. pm'ed you info

1. gmsick - host
2. Midguy - paid
3. cindaddy - paid
4. axcrege - paid
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in, I PMed you too.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']dont mind getting Earthworm Jim or like yanksfan suggestested..the Megaman games. I have the others though. Yah maybe swe should sway away from full retail games. They eat up a big chunk. Should try to get the most games we can get out of it.

Ill list all the games I dont own and put asterix by the ones I want the most in a little bit.

Also I do have an account with $40 worth of games already on it. Though I shared it once. Though there are 3 slots left. If 3 of you would just want to pitch in $20 each on that.

The games I bought are:

Mushroom Wars
Namco Arcade Essentials
HamsterBall
The Last Guy

up to you guys.[/QUOTE]

I personally am fine with full retail games. Getting a full retail game for $6 (if the game is $30) that I can just boot up from the dashboard sounds appealing to me, but if the group doesn't want to go in that direction, not a big deal either.

I have no probs with Earthworm Jim either.

1. gmsick - host
2. Midguy - paid
3. cindaddy - paid
4. axcrege - paid
5. i defensestrate - paid

Group is set. will pm you guys account info on the 10th.

[quote name='Yanksfan']I personally am fine with full retail games. Getting a full retail game for $6 (if the game is $30) that I can just boot up from the dashboard sounds appealing to me, but if the group doesn't want to go in that direction, not a big deal either.

I have no probs with Earthworm Jim either.[/QUOTE]

i concur, i also don't have problems with getting full retail games, i also don't mind if we don't... earthworm jim sounds fine.

[quote name='D.E.N.N.I.S.']i concur, i also don't have problems with getting full retail games, i also don't mind if we don't... earthworm jim sounds fine.[/QUOTE]
so we have a full five now right?
FlamedLiquid
xanchui
shosh
D.E.N.N.I.S.
yanksfan

i say lets all pick a 10 game and vote for the last 50 bucks.
we need find a time we're all available and get into a chat session to discuss.

Alright, our Uncharted 2 DLC group is filled!

Uncharted 2 DLC Share Group:

1. SOLDIER

2. shosh

3. ElliotW

4. lilman

5. Gut

I'll PM each of you with my Paypal address. Once payment is received from everyone, I'll purchase the DLC and send you the login info.

Hey guys,

It looks there is a $5 minimum requirement when using a credit card. Therefore, we can not use the remaing balance of $2.5 towards the DLC Add on.

Here are the options

1- If everyone still wants the DLc Addon it will be $1 per member. There will be still be about $2 (couple of cents use for taxes) left after the purchase.
2- Use the $2.5 on a game that is over $5.
3- Buy some random stuff within $2.5
4- Save for future use.

Let me know what guys want.

[quote name='shosh']so we have a full five now right?
FlamedLiquid
xanchui
shosh
D.E.N.N.I.S.
yanksfan

i say lets all pick a 10 game and vote for the last 50 bucks.
we need find a time we're all available and get into a chat session to discuss.[/QUOTE]

We can create our own CAG group, where we can all meet and discuss, and not have to clog up this thread.

[quote name='vinylswing']Hey guys,

It looks there is a $5 minimum requirement when using a credit card. Therefore, we can not use the remaing balance of $2.5 towards the DLC Add on.

Here are the options

1- If everyone still wants the DLc Addon it will be $1 per member. There will be still be about $2 (couple of cents use for taxes) left after the purchase.
4- Save for future use.

Let me know what guys want.[/QUOTE]

I think another $0.50 more than we were already planning on chipping in for the DLC makes sense. So my vote is $1 each extra for the DLC. As for the leftover $2.50 I'm open to using it on something random so I'm okay with the majority vote whatever you guys decide. Thanks for following up Vinyl - I appreciate it sorry for the hassle about the CC. Everybody's also has paid for and downloaded their share of the $10 fund that went towards the Fat Princess game now.

[quote name='Yanksfan']We can create our own CAG group, where we can all meet and discuss, and not have to clog up this thread.[/QUOTE]
if you can do that then go for it. i don't know anything about groups so can you set one up?

[quote name='Donut2922']I think another $0.50 more than we were already planning on chipping in for the DLC makes sense. So my vote is $1 each extra for the DLC. As for the leftover $2.50 I'm open to using it on something random so I'm okay with the majority vote whatever you guys decide. Thanks for following up Vinyl - I appreciate it sorry for the hassle about the CC. Everybody's also has paid for and downloaded their share of the $10 fund that went towards the Fat Princess game now.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. $1 extra for the DLC is fine. Not sure what's available for the extra $2.50.

[quote name='shosh']if you can do that then go for it. i don't know anything about groups so can you set one up?[/QUOTE]

Done. I created a group for us, set it to invite and and sent an invite to each of you.

[quote name='vinylswing']Here are the options

4- Save for future use.

Let me know what guys want.[/QUOTE]
I'm cool with $1 for the dlc. There isn't much we can buy with the remaining money, even dynamic themes cost $3. We can leave the extra in the account for later use or if anyone has an idea go for it. Pm me when its time to pay for the dlc.

Payment's been received by everyone for the Uncharted 2 DLC. I'm currently downloading everything, and will PM with login info once it's finished.

Would anyone be interested in a ten-man gameshare? All games would be PSone Classics.

You could basically get every significant PS1 game for about $15 since most games would only cost $0.60.

I'm looking for four PS3's and four PSP's.

[quote name='SoPuety']anyone willing to start up a gameshare for the SSF4 complete costume pack or is in the process of making one?[/QUOTE]

Anyone still interested?

im looking for a trade i lookin for joe danger deathtrack resurection tecmo bowl or world of outlaws sprint cars hit me up on psn bunk22 i got section8 planet minigolf burn zombie burn in space dlc blue toad murder episode 1

Hi, uhh im looking to trade content I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Pain
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flow
Flower
Bomber man Ultra
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
Flock
LBP content, (all creator packs, most costumes)
and
Superstardust
Battlefield 1943
TMNT

Im looking for
Fat Princess
Braid
and COD maps
Or anything you can really tempt me with

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo

[quote name='dusbbal2008']Im interested in a Red faction guerilla group. I would be willing to add another game or two if we could agree on one[/QUOTE]
I'm also interested in Red Faction and if you decide to add another id be interested in earth worm jim, or any other game.

i'll host that red faction group i'll get the game tomorrow and if you guys want to add another game you guys will have to wait until Saturday, because right now i only have a $20 card

so far these are the people

1. hs123 (host)
2. Tallest-Midget
3. Midguy
4.dusbbal2008
k thanks for the reply blitz one slot left any one interested

[quote name='hs123']i'll host that red faction group i'll get the game tomorrow and if you guys want to add another game you guys will have to wait until Saturday, because right now i only have a $20 card

so far these are the people

1. hs123 (host)
2. Tallest-Midget
3. Midguy
4.dusbbal2008
k thanks for the reply blitz one slot left any one interested[/QUOTE]

I'm interested.

red faction group (full) do u guys want to add a another game

1. hs123 (host)
2. Tallest-Midget
3. Midguy
4.dusbbal2008
5. dufftech

[quote name='hs123']red faction group (full) do u guys want to add a another game

1. hs123 (host)
2. Tallest-Midget
3. Midguy
4.dusbbal2008
5. dufftech[/QUOTE]

Not particularly. Only other game that I want at this point is Joe Danger.

i have a question with gameshares
i made a dummy account and i logged in with an existing psn store account. if i delete that dummy user account do i lose that dlc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back