CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
well site have reviewed the maps which were released on July 28th, how are they not out? Bad Company website announced maps went live on the 28th. i have yet to see you provide any proof backing up your case. but whatever man. have the free code (which you probably already used)

you're welcome.

[quote name='lo6ick']well site have reviewed the maps which were released on July 28th, how are they not out? Bad Company website announced maps went live on the 28th. i have yet to see you provide any proof backing up your case. but whatever man. have the free code (which you probably already used)

you're welcome.[/QUOTE]how hard is it for you to just give the code to someone to check it? you come trashing my name insted of doing whats right and get a friend to check the code or someone here but insted you go calling me a scammer,, so i might as well use the code now if you cant do better to solve this problem with a little knowledge
you want something for free, THE 1ST 5 vip maps for ps3 are free and no new maps for the new packs that you speak of are on ps3 that section was grayed out. since you couldnt be a reasonable guy and just get someone here to check the code like a smart guy would do before pointing the finger

how hard is it for you to admit the truth that you either used the code or backed out of the deal

either way it results in a code being lost, if not for your shady tactics this wouldn't bee an issue. when i do give the code to a friend and it comes up as already redeemed i'm sure you'll dispute it anyways, primarily by insulting my intelligence in some way

[quote name='lo6ick']how hard is it for you to admit the truth that you either used the code or backed out of the deal[/QUOTE]
duh just like i told u in your pm box,
i went to the bf2 store and seen the 1st 5 vip maps where free so there was no point for me to use your code...

do you not remember that pm i sent you with that above statement?

i dint use the code because the maps that are out are free, CAN READ

then why ask for a code if the maps are free. the others are greyed out because you NEED a vip code. i know this is cheapassgamer but come on. the trade was already complete on my part

[quote name='lo6ick']then why ask for a code if the maps are free. the others are greyed out because you NEED a vip code. i know this is cheapassgamer but come on. the trade was already complete on my part[/QUOTE]
how would i know the maps where free if i didnt look 1st, ? how come you just cant pass the code you gave me to some one else to have and check?
how come i am going to use the code just for the fun of it if you dont hush up and just get someone else to use the darn code

how about that. and im done but if you continue to go at this the wrong way then thats how it will end up because with you saying i used a code that i didnt use just means you trashed my name so i might as well use the pointless code

The maps are free....if you have the VIP code. Unless something JUST changed in the past few days, which I see no news about anywhere. (Post me a link to it and I'll believe you). Otherwise, you have to pony up $15 to get the maps 'free'. This is DICE's way of rewarding players who buy the game new, and still getting some money off of players who buy the game use. If you are seeing the 5 maps free, you are either wrong or you already had VIP status and forgot about it. Either way, both of you need to take this else where. You are cluttering up the area where people trade. So either keep this to PM's, or get on IM or something.

[quote name='lo6ick']go ahead and use it. i'm sure you already did. it's not useless because it does unlock extra maps.[/QUOTE]
if you would just be smart here you could still get your content you want from me,

all you have to do is stop being 8 and step up and get someone to verify the code you gave me worked for them , i will let you dl the content, if not then when i play bf again im using the code

Good lord. Get off the forum and fight in PM's if you insist on going on and on like little kids.

Now, anyone interested in a share of COD Classic and the PotC LBP add-ons? I'll trade for some other trophy-supported content.

"I'm done." (Meaning I'll have something else to say again in 5 minutes.)

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']The maps are free....if you have the VIP code. Unless something JUST changed in the past few days, which I see no news about anywhere. (Post me a link to it and I'll believe you). Otherwise, you have to pony up $15 to get the maps 'free'. This is DICE's way of rewarding players who buy the game new, and still getting some money off of players who buy the game use. If you are seeing the 5 maps free, you are either wrong or you already had VIP status and forgot about it. Either way, both of you need to take this else where. You are cluttering up the area where people trade. So either keep this to PM's, or get on IM or something.[/QUOTE]
if you log in and check the bf2 store smart guy you will see the 1st 5 vip maps are free already,,,, well i see i might as well use the code , so yea say what you guys wish its plain as day none of you guys even have the game

[quote name='jester695']Good lord. Get off the forum and fight in PM's if you insist on going on and on like little kids.

Now, anyone interested in a share of COD Classic and the PotC LBP add-ons? I'll trade for some other trophy-supported content.

"I'm done." (Meaning I'll have something else to say again in 5 minutes.)[/QUOTE]

i have a few psn vouchers for pirates water level kit and costumes coming in the next few days. it's one voucher code for both kits. when i get them i'll pm you if you're still interested

The VIP code gives you access to all of the maps for free. If you aren't a VIP member, you have to pay for the content. That's my understanding.

Now please stop arguing on this board. One of you is not telling the truth.

[quote name='lo6ick']i have a few psn vouchers for pirates water level kit and costumes coming in the next few days. it's one voucher code for both kits. when i get them i'll pm you if you're still interested[/QUOTE]

You misread my message. I have it. I asked if anyone was interested in it. I don't need it. Thanks anyway though.

hello everyone! im new here, and i was wondering if anyone wanted to share modern warfare 2 map pack's in exchange for anything at my disposal.
ill list all the stuff i have :D
puzzle fighter
street fighter HD
flower
flow
pixel junk eden and shooter
loco rocco correcho
fat princess
mortal kombat 2
etc etc

Need two more for both. :)

Blazblue: Continuum Shift Group

(Makoto + all future character downloads. Rest of content will be voted on.)

Slots Available: [2/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet
3) Gamehead
4)
5)

Buy In Price: $5

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [2/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet
3) 4thHorseman
4)
5)

Final Price: $7.00

if anyone has joe danger and scott pilgram on an account that hasnt had all the slots filled pm me i have an offer to make thanx

[quote name='jester695']Good lord. Get off the forum and fight in PM's if you insist on going on and on like little kids.
[/QUOTE]

That is a terrible idea. Unless they are going to get their own thread, which would be awesome. Their bickering has easily been the highlight of my day.

I want to make a group with Deathspank and Superstardust HD. PM if you're inerested. Im in Canada so I think there will be tax, should come to just over $5 each.

[quote name='deathCANNON']hello everyone! im new here, and i was wondering if anyone wanted to share modern warfare 2 map pack's in exchange for anything at my disposal.
ill list all the stuff i have :D
puzzle fighter
street fighter HD
flower
flow
pixel junk eden and shooter
loco rocco correcho
fat princess
mortal kombat 2
etc etc[/QUOTE]

ill trade wit u

[quote name='darkthunder82']looking for final fantasy 7, 8, 9 and possibly tactics[/QUOTE]

i got 7 & 8....what do you have worthin trading

So my red faction group is full, I'm just waiting on everyone to message ne back and confirm that they are still interested:

1) me
2)KOG4Eva
3)sniping_dreamer
4)oli821
5)khaledseif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back