CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

[quote name='fuss']LOL nice.

So whats going on this Friday? Do we have a game? Do we have a host? I am not yet working Friday nights so I can host this Friday if needed.[/QUOTE]You can host if you want. You can host however you want, whether it be all booster, no booster, ranked, etc. Just mention what you want to do and I'll update the thread (you can even start at whatever time you want).

[quote name='freakyzeeky']If SoCal isn't hosting, I'll host... ;)[/QUOTE]I don't care who hosts. I can't be there tonight since I have to prepare for the job fair soon. :whistle2:(

I will be hosting, I only have one or more Friday nights left so I will host tonight.
the server name will be CAG_Clan with the same password as normal.

[quote name='fuss']I will be hosting, I only have one or more Friday nights left so I will host tonight.
the server name will be CAG_Clan with the same password as normal.[/QUOTE]All right, I will update the OP.

I got cut off thanks to a playstation network error. I am trying to sign bck in but the first 3 times so far have not let me. I am going to restart the ps3 and see if that works.

Hey guys I wanna join the cag clan.

Also I would like it if you guys could help me get the enlistee and warlord trophies by allowing me into the clan and make me a temp leader.

thanks cya saturday

[quote name='fuss']I got cut off thanks to a playstation network error. I am trying to sign bck in but the first 3 times so far have not let me. I am going to restart the ps3 and see if that works.[/QUOTE]Welcome to my world.:lol:

I would like to thank ZenPrime for the how did you do that trophie.

[quote name='viksmart']Hey guys I wanna join the cag clan.

Also I would like it if you guys could help me get the enlistee and warlord trophies by allowing me into the clan and make me a temp leader.

thanks cya saturday[/quote]
Just show up to a CAG night and you'll be able to join.
I'm not too sure the "temp leader" thing will happen though.

Can anyone read what it says under the "Greasy Spoon"
Something like "it ain't 'something I can't read' but it sure is good".

And to Zen, that one time I sniped you in the Hot Zone... I literally just flicked my thumb and pulled the trigger... I was amazed.

And I think I heard Random talk more than I've ever heard tonight. Does he even have a mic?

[quote name='mguiddy']

And I think I heard Random talk more than I've ever heard tonight. Does he even have a mic?[/quote]

He has a mic. He's just quiet when he plays at his place.

That was fun, I'm glad more people started showing up to dilute the fact that I lack any skills in Warhawk. I did kill a few people with a sniper rifle, which is a rare occurance, and I got two kills on warhawks using the tank, which always makes me happy.

I need in on some Warhawk goodness! I love this game. How old are you guys. I'm friggin' old. I don't want to be the creepy old guy. I'll send out a FR?

[quote name='final h0ur']I need in on some Warhawk goodness! I love this game. How old are you guys. I'm friggin' old. I don't want to be the creepy old guy. I'll send out a FR?[/quote]
I think most of us are pretty old'ish (we're old enough not to go around tea bagging corpses), although Zen occasionally says "Oh Snap" which makes me question his maturity.;)

[quote name='mguiddy']although Zen occasionally says "Oh Snap" which makes me question his maturity.;)[/quote]

ohsnap.gif

I might be a bit late, since my sister is using my tv to watch 'The Notebook'... :roll:

Anyhow, I'll show up as soon as that movie is done... Just a heads up. ;)

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I might be a bit late, since my sister is using my tv to watch 'The Notebook'... :roll:

Anyhow, I'll show up as soon as that movie is done... Just a heads up. ;)[/quote]
A bit late is just on time for Saturday Warhawk! :lol:

oh snap that was fun tonight

sorry for the braindead teamkills, my excuse is that I was playing without sound as the wireless headphones died on me. I probably missed all the cussing at me, feel free to fill me in on it now :booty:

Hey guys, I've been working on MK vs DC so much that I decided a nice long break from it. So I cracked open my copy of Warhawk so I can join in on the fun! I'm working on getting any trophies I can get with a 2nd controller (I think I got 'em all). I'm shooting for making the Friday matches (Saturday is just a busy day with judging and R2 CAG night). I'm $2 short of getting Map Pack Booster though...Darn, I just had to buy Linger in Shadows...

[quote name='mguiddy']That reminds me, did anyone volunteer to host this Friday?[/quote]
Host as in going towards the Bandwidth Donor trophy? If so, I most likely can.

Well, to get the bandwidth donor trophy you have to host a dedicated server, meaning you can't play while hosting. The up side is, no one needs to play while your hosting. I think most of us just set up a dedicated server and left it running when we slept or something.

[quote name='zenprime']myhawk.org is kinda interesting. Allows you to look up players and compare basic stats.[/quote]
Oh snap!

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Yeah, I understood that you couldn't play when I saw that. Is that what you mean by hosting though? I wouldn't mind.[/quote]
Not exactly. The host usually plays. We used to have TMK hosting on Fridays, but he has better things to do now. :cry:

If you want to set up a dedicated server for us you're free to.

[quote name='zenprime']myhawk.org is kinda interesting. Allows you to look up players and compare basic stats.[/quote]

:shock:

Well if myhawk.org is able to pull stats from the servers, it wouldn't be that difficult for websites to be able to pull Trophy stats would it?

Yeah it sounds like a bit of jiggery pokery of what the official site already does. Just wish SONY would get off their asses and provide integration with the web instead of mood lighting.

Hey guys, I'm back. I PMed mguiddy about the server and how I should set it up for you guys. Since I don't have the map packs yet ($2 short!), I won't be able to do Boosters.

Guys, I'm being pressured to leave RIGHT NOW. I can't make the server right now, since I don't have any experience with making one. mcguiddy, sorry to put this on you, but can you cover for me? Again guys, I'm REALLY sorry. I should've made it clear to my family not to bother me today.

Alright, I didn't see the PM until now, I'm setting up a server if people want to play.

Standard name and password.

Yeah, server was up for around 20 minutes, no sign of anyone showing up, so I played Burnout instead. :lol:

Still on for tomorrow though.

[quote name='mguiddy']Yeah, server was up for around 20 minutes, no sign of anyone showing up, so I played Burnout instead. :lol:

Still on for tomorrow though.[/quote]

I was downloading the booster packs and I saw you and Freaky playing Paradise.
Wasn't sure if I was going to risk fucking up the game if you guys were playing player number specific challenges so I never bothered to pop in the disc and try to join you guys. :whistle2:\"

I can now squeeze my name onto the list of people with all the boosters, I think I was the only one who's been with the clan for over a year who also never had the boosters :shock:

I was there.After waiting for 10 minutes I just hopped on public servers.SuperKing was there...then he exploded in tank.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GodlyOne']I was downloading the booster packs and I saw you and Freaky playing Paradise.
Wasn't sure if I was going to risk fucking up the game if you guys were playing player number specific challenges so I never bothered to pop in the disc and try to join you guys. :whistle2:\"

I can now squeeze my name onto the list of people with all the boosters, I think I was the only one who's been with the clan for over a year who also never had the boosters :shock:[/quote]
For a while the lobby was full, so trying to joining wouldn't have been possible. Eventually we did a smaller group to get SoCal a trophy.

Yay... you finally got the boosters, you can finally get in on some Carmageddon action! :whee:
[quote name='aihuman']I was there.After waiting for 10 minutes I just hopped on public servers.SuperKing was there...then he exploded in tank.[/quote]
Yeah, I saw you were there, but it didn't look like anyone else was around...
I never know how long to wait for people to show up.

How does one go about joining in on this game? I just bought the game earlier today at Sears and I plan on giving it a whirl later tonight perhaps.

Can I just join any random game to get some experience playing this or will I get completely slaughtered? Just wondering...

By the way, what's all this talk about 'boosters' and what not? I ask because I only have about $9 something in my PSN account currently, with no desire to add more at this point. Do I need to have all of the add-ons to join you guys?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']How does one go about joining in on this game? I just bought the game earlier today at Sears and I plan on giving it a whirl later tonight perhaps.

Can I just join any random game to get some experience playing this or will I get completely slaughtered? Just wondering...

By the way, what's all this talk about 'boosters' and what not? I ask because I only have about $9 something in my PSN account currently, with no desire to add more at this point. Do I need to have all of the add-ons to join you guys?[/quote]
When I first started I played on the official "newbie" servers. I think they're green in the server list. They're capped at a pretty low rank (I think... like, the 5th rank or so... I'm not sure) so it's the best place for someone to get their feet wet.

You're on my friends list, so the easiest way would to go to the "Community" tab, then the "Buddies" tab, then find me on the list to join the server. Make sure you add it to your favorites, that makes it a lot easier to find later on.

I do boosters the last 4 maps on Saturdays. So that means there's around an hour and a half of non booster fun. I certainly wouldn't buy the boosters until you're sure you enjoy the game and will play enough to get your money's worth.

bread's done
Back