CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

Yeah that was a great game last night, especially the warhawk only game (tied for first!). I wouldn't mind being a clan member so if you guys need more members just add me.

SN: Seismicwave

I guess I can try it out. I've had the game for a while but haven't really played much of it. My id is Nihilem

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i'm in...if I remember![/QUOTE]If I remember, I'll try sending you a PM or PSN message, like I do for others at times, reminding them.

Forums not completely up yet, so don't think you'll have a date set for the next match, I assume? I mean, at least until the forums are back to normal, right?

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Unfortunately, due to CAG being down, the Warhawk night was a failure and too few showed up. :whistle2:( I'll try to make the next night more successful.[/quote]

Missed another one, darnit. If I had known I probably would have shown up. The forums seem to be up now though.

It's too bad about the match the other day, but maybe we can get another one scheduled soon now that the forums are back. For the record, I still had a pretty good time on Friday, even though every other round was a beatdown. Tactics sure go out the window quickly in small matches.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']a weird heads up, and I know this is the wrong place, but in the next few months Warhawk will be going greatest hits alongside Resistance and Motorstorm.[/quote]

Interesting, and a little surprising to hear Warhawk already qualifies. Where did you get the information on the PS3 GH series?

[quote name='metaly']
Interesting, and a little surprising to hear Warhawk already qualifies. Where did you get the information on the PS3 GH series?[/QUOTE]I think he got it from Surfer Girl, although games out for at least 10 months usually qualify. I pretty much guarantee Warhawk will be a GH though.

I dunno when the next Warhawk night will be still. I'm still a little depressed after what happened last weekend.

Took advantage of the amazon DOTD and picked it up, played it tonight and it was allright. I think it would be better if I played on a CAG night. Still a huge noob and not really sure how to play.

[quote name='darkrage']Took advantage of the amazon DOTD and picked it up, played it tonight and it was allright. I think it would be better if I played on a CAG night. Still a huge noob and not really sure how to play.[/QUOTE]That's fine. I'll have a Warhawk night next week, for sure, if I can get someone to host the server.

We could maybe change that. ;) Not sure if many would attend, but if people requests it, I could see about having a Warhawk night tonight.

You need to buy Burnout Shini.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']You need to buy Burnout Shini.[/quote]
I Know D:

I want that and DMC4 CE, but I also want AW:Days Of Ruin and a new pair of Black/White Cortez :(

Too much $$ spent and too many overdraft fees >.>

I'll play. 9:30 EST sounds great.

Incidentally, I've been meaning to test out my hosting capabilities for when Mana's out of town, but I think sometime later this weekend would be a better for that.

I'll be there tonight, not sure how long the game will last since I gotta meet someone probably an hour-ish after the game starts. In the meantime though I gotta change my NAT type so I can actually hear what everyone's saying, haha.

I got one more place to visit tonight, and then I'll try to join you guys online.. PM Wombat.. I think he wanted to join us tonight.. I'll see you guys later, gotta go.

To let everyone know, Warhawk night is going on at 9:30pm EST tonight (2/8)

Server = CAG_Clan
Password = cag

I hope to see you there and sorry for the late notice.

Arrrgghh, I haven't played it in so long that I have to wait for the game to update to 1.20 :/

I'll try to get in ASAP, but I can't seem to find the f'ing headset

Thanks for showing up everyone and I'll be sure you get added to the clan. Since many new people showed up, I'll be checking out my recent players list tomorrow morning adding people. Glad this week turned out pretty good despite the very short notice.

Good games as always everyone. And I wanted to throw out again the idea of everyone in the clan who has Omega Dawn meeting up some night to play. If you are interested go ahead and let me know what days/times are good (this would be separate from our regular Friday night games).

[quote name='josh_animebum']Good games as always everyone. And I wanted to throw out again the idea of everyone in the clan who has Omega Dawn meeting up some night to play. If you are interested go ahead and let me know what days/times are good (this would be separate from our regular Friday night games).[/QUOTE]

good idea, cause since I've gotten the omega dawn pack I've only used it about 3 times.. Sunday's not too bd for me.

[quote name='josh_animebum']Good games as always everyone. And I wanted to throw out again the idea of everyone in the clan who has Omega Dawn meeting up some night to play. If you are interested go ahead and let me know what days/times are good (this would be separate from our regular Friday night games).[/QUOTE]I was just about to ask that question, because I want those people to get together one time. What we could do is next week, split the Warhawk night where at one point the Omega Dawn pack is used, and another point anyone can join.

like maybe 9pm - 10pm EST, Omega Dawn. 10pm - 11pm EST, non Omega Dawn. Just a thought.

Totally unexpected... I was looking at my buddies list in-game, and there was the server! Despite being an hour late, I still had fun, and I look forward to the next game. :)

[quote name='metaly']It was great to have such a huge turnout! Looking forward to more soon.[/QUOTE]

I was amazed by the turnout... lot of new players.:)

I was hella late, only got in for the last 15-20 minutes since I was watching Inside The NFL again :D

This was actually the first time I've played it in months, so I'm not too mad that I couldn't dominate :(

bread's done
Back