CAG Xbox Live Gaming Group (Gamertags, Clans, Game Nights & More)

Gamertag: Greatdark1
games: SF4, Halo 3, NFS:Undercover

I do have other games but these are the ones I play most of the time. I'm really looking for some SF4 competition, practice makes perfect.

I'm on EST and am usually on weekends or during the PM on weekdays.

I have been playing a LOT of COD4, Left 4 Dead and Rock Band 2 lately...add me people! i need some cool people to talk to while i play!

gamertag: Malik112099

Hi Everyone,
XBL Gamertag: Hwy13
I've only had my xbox a few months, currently playing Left 4 Dead

My Live ID is Axl Rose 4183 (be sure and put the spaces)
I'd like to get set up with some CAGers on Live.. right now I'm playing
Chronicles Of Riddick Dark Athena
Resident Evil 5
Rock Band / Guitar Hero
Gears Of War
Heavy Weapon

Thanks

IR0NxMAIDEN that is a zero

I play COD4 mainly, but NCAA football 09 and Madden 09 are also games I play.

I get on whenever I can find a 48 hr code online, but will hopefully get a membership card this summer

I guess I'll make a new post since I lost where my previous post was (I think it was in an older thread). I have to wonder what the point of having the CAG leaderboard up there anymore is, though. Onto the games then.

Retail Games
Call of Duty 4
Fable 2
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Grand Theft Auto IV
Left 4 Dead
Halo 3
Resident Evil 5
Rock Band 2
Street Fighter IV
The Orange Box

Arcade Games
Aegis Wing
Alien Hominid HD
Bomberman Live
Castle Crashers
Carcassone
Doom
Ikaruga
N+
Rock Band 2
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
TMNT 1989 Arcade
Undertow
Uno

please add- OhBoy88

Usually play NBA 2K9, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, RE 5 & Halo Wars

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to play with some CAGs, add me if you want GT: ii Am Karma

Games:
Gears of War 2 (I have snowblind maps)
Resident Evil 5
Burnout Paradise
COD WaW

Copy of my post looking for groups:

Evening all CAGs. I have recently reaquired a taste and enjoyment for my 360 since I have taken a break from my MMO, since then I have started playing many of the games I've been meaning to play for sometime. I finally completed Bioshock and Fable 2. I also started playing GRAW2 again (was stuck on the ending stand-off in Act 2 forever! Then I picked it up and passed it first time LOL!)

Anywho I'm looking for a group of DoGs(Dads of Gaming)/CAGs that may be interested in some co-op gaming of some FPS games and possibly some VS as well.

Games I am looking at for Co-op are: Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2, GRAW2 (Co-op Challenges 1 and 2), Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, Saints Row 2, Call of Duty: World at War, Fable 2 Quests, L4D, Halo 3(Collect the new skulls and beat the game on legendary difficulty), Gears of War 1 (also looking to work on some achievements), Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Games for VS: CoD4:MF, L4D, Burnout Paradise, GRAW2 (I hear the VS on that is fun, do people still play that?), and perhaps some Team Fortress 2.

I'm generally on CST about 8pm - 1130pm. Feel free to add me to your friends list just let me know your from CAG! Thanks!

Thanks!

Dont really know why i havent signed up for this yet.
GT: SerialandMilk
Games(in order of most played)
SFIV
RE5
L4D
Ikaruga
Castle Crashers
Gow2

I am almost always on in the evening (anywhere from 8pm-2am PST), and usually afternoons if im not working.
Looking forward to playing with some fellow cags.

TheOnlySnake

Right now, I'm playing a lot of RE5 Versus (trying to find some people to help each other get the 40x combo achievement) and Nazi Zombies in CoD, but I think I'll be getting back into L4D soon. Add me.

Been looking for people to play with! My gamertag is Jiraiya22

I usually play between the hours of 5 PM and 9 PM EST. And a lot during the day on monday tuesday and wednesday

Games I have are
Gears of War 2
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
Guitar Hero: World Tour, Aerosmith *Yuck* and 3
Too Human
Orange Box
I have a bunch more too

Feel welcome to add me :) Very laid back

Hit me up anytime no matter what game.. CoD:WaW is fav.. I really want more people to play and get better with in Street Fighter 4. I am good but I need someone to help with more complex moves into Ultras.

Gamertag: The3amJunkie

Discs
Left 4 Dead
Resident Evil 5
Halo 3
CoD4
CoD:WaW
Gears of War 2
Street Fighter 4
Halo Wars
NHL 09 (very soon)

Arcade
Aegis Wing
Worms
1942(plane game)
{Their are more just ask me}

I'm just gonna re-post for changes.
Gamertag: Xavin0 (Hopefully will change soon to FWT Wheaties)

Games:
COD4
RS: Vegas 2
Shadowrun
Guitar Hero III

Arcade:
Uno
Aegis Wing
and others.

Getting:
Halo 3
Crackdown
L4D
Bionic Commando (5/19)

Trying to build my my friendslist with CAGS to avoid playing random Ken fighters. Also some people in the UK would be nice, to avoid the time difference issues. :)
GamerTag: TheToiletDuckNZ

Games i cna think of right now:
Burnout Paradise : Ultimate Box
Soul Calibur IV
Streetfighter IV

The most active large 360 group on CAG is the RagTag CAG's. Just go to ragtaggaming.com and it will redirect to the RagTag CAG's social group here on CAG. As far as a friends list on XBL goes, best thing to do is send a friend request to CAG CoD WatW, that gamertag has everyone on it and you can see what we're doing.

Multiplayer games we play are:
CoD
Quantum of Solice
Left 4 Dead
UFC (90% of the group)
Uno
RE 5 (semi-limited use)
Shadowrun (limited use)
Unreal Tournament (limited use)
Quake Wars (limited use)
Burnout Paradise (limited use)
Pure (limited use)
Peggle (limited use)
Castle Crashers (limited use)
TF2 (limited use)
GoW 2 (limited use)
SF4/SSF2THDR/MvC 2 (limited use)
Halo Wars (very limited use)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (very limited use)
Halo 3 (extremely limited use)

Others play some different games (SeanAMI and I play sports games, there's some RPG players, etc.) but that gives you the jist of what we're doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can add me to the list. Light Harbinger is my GT, and you can typically find me playing Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero: Metallica.

Changed my Gamertag to Bionic Wheaties, but I will be sending in my Xbox ASAP so I can get a new one, the two red rings are just tooooooooooo annoying.

can i join this group, games: rockband2,fable2,gears of war2,left 4 dead, call of duty world at war, and Battle field bad company

Put your gamertag here too.

games : GEARS OF WAR 2
CALL OF DUTY WORLD AT WAR
ROCKBAND2
BATTLE FIELD BAD COMPANY
LEFT 4 DEAD
FABLE 2
NARUTO RISE OF A NINJA
ADD MEH

Put your gamertag here too.

Count Bones

Been playing lots of Gears of War 2, that's about it. More of a PC guy. Like long walks on the beach, won't bitch about weapons or 2 pieces, cats are a turn-off.

GT: Fizzywixx (two x's)

Sacred 2 newbs!
Guitar Hero: World Tour (Some DLC)
Rock Band 2 (Have 90% + of the DLC)

Castle Crashers

Don't play these much, but I have them:
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

Mostly playing Sacred 2 right now

Kracka McKracka

Would like to pick Street Fighter IV back up. Mainly looking for players who aren't very good who want to improve their play.

- put "CAG" in the title for invites.

krayziekmf
I mostly play nba2k9 but I do have gears 2, gears 1, l4d, halo 3, cod4, gta4 and many others.

edit: I have the team 2k achievement for NBA 2k9.

My gamertag is: Dahermitt

I play l4d, gow, gow2, cod4, cod5, crackdown (need help finding those damn orbs), tf2...

GT: Dirty Ears KWal

Getting back into the 360 scene, been all over the place. Here are some of the Live games I've been playing lately:

Rock Band (and 2)
DOOM
TMNT Arcade
Fable 2
Perfect Dark Zero
Ultimate Alliance

I'm trying to get into GoW and GoW 2, but I've never played online before soooo...yeah.

Just throwing in that I, Vaancor, am playing a lot of Red Faction, Gears 2, Street Fighter IV, and grinding some Crackdown achivos.

bread's done
Back