CAG Xbox Live Gaming Group (Gamertags, Clans, Game Nights & More)

Hi fellow assholes, name's KevinRButler, for those of you who didn't know. I'm a bad mother fucker who eats success and pisses excellence. I shit gold bars. I also play XBOX 360 on a 50' tv, gamertag is Schism 6, add me if you like to have fun, if you're lame, don't bother. If you add me let me know you're from CAG.

Games
COD MW2
Halo 3
UFC
NBA 2k10
NCAA College Football 2010
Boarderlands
Halo Wars
GOW 2
L4D

XBL Gamertag: webmonk

Currently own these online games:

Borderlands (Play this the most)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Lego Indana Jones
Kung Fu Panda
Call of Duty 2
Crackdown
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Fable II
Call of Duty 6 Modern Warfare 2 (especially spec ops)
Army of Two
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Grand Theft Auto IV
Rainbow Six Vegas 1
Rainbow Six vegas 2
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

I love co-op play. I don't really play versus. Feel free to join me for any of these games. I prefer friendly people and don't mind new people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox Live name: tfunk1313

Most Played Games

Left 4 Dead 2
The Orange Box
Modern Warfare 2
Red Faction: Guerilla
Burnout Paradise

Also looking to play Beautiful Katamari, Ghostbusters, and maybe GTA4. Looking for fun as well as achievement boosting, so hit me up for either!

IwillKILLurGOD

Games:
Left 4 Dead 2
Modern Warfare 2
COD: World at War (love me Nazi Zombies)
Battlefield 1943

Those are the main three games.

And please don't add me if you get easily upset. I rather play with people who do it for fun, not competition.

RCD247

Games:
Street Fighter 4
Forza 2
Call of Duty 2

I really suck at games and just wanted to have some fun

GT-DAC1984
games-Gears of War 2
Left for Dead 2
BF Bad Company 2
GTA IV
Halo 3

dont have any map packs for halo 3 and gears was going to but rather save my money for SSFIV and Halo Reach and other items Been playing mostly now BFBC2 since its release

"Thank you for being a friend!"

Looking for more CAGs to befriend on LIVE. I primarily play single player and co-op, some multiplayer too... hit me up, mention CAG if its not in your XBOX profile already... Breather 0f Air

Mainly, I just like knowing other people are online as often as me wasting time (and money) on a backlog of sub-par games! I'm a 30 year old married bar manager without kids so I tend to game at weird hours.

I have too many games to list and would boost almost any of them.

There's a new gaming group tag for all fighting game heads on CAG. It's CAG Fighter IV. The primary focus is obviously Street Fighter IV & Super Street Fighter IV but also includes MVC2, HD Remix, BlazBlue, Tekken 6, etc.

Add it if you like any of the above games!

I'm a 30-something player and would love some friends in the same age group.
I'm a new xbox 360 owner (finally moved over from pc gaming) so don't have lots of new titles as I'm going through the back catalogue.

I have res evil 5, saints row 2, gta 4, halo 3, GoW2, street fighter 4 and Call of Duty 2 for online play :)
Oh and I just bought The Orange Box, even though I have it on the pc, TF2 could be fun on xbox :D

Gamertag = Simisan
location = UK

GT: UnstoppableJake
Games:
MW2, CoD4, Halo 3, Shadowrun, Vegas 2, Far Cry 2, Bionic Commando.

Hit me up if you wanna play or just talk about stuff :p

GT: Rhett819

Games (that I'm actually willing to play):

Battlefield Bad Company 1 (been playing this alot lately, and I don't think BC2 is worth it yet)

Red Alert 3 (co-op I guess? This game kinda sucks, and I sure as hell ain't playing against people.)

Gears of War 2 (again, co-op and/or horde, I have no DLC maps and haven't finished it on Brutal or whatever the hardest diff. is yet)

Army of Two (don't really like this game, never finished, but never played it online either)

Sacred 2 (don't play this much anymore, got a Sera to Gold, and a couple other 20-40s)

However, I'm getting Splinter Cell: Conviction and am eagerly looking for people to play with. I'll have it on day of release and will be playing it avidly, possibly until late that night.

I have one of those flimsy 360 headsets, too. I have very few people on my friend's list (mostly from Too Human and GoW 2, but they either moved on or play it religiously) so anyone is a plus. Especially anyone who wants to play BF:BC 1. I'm sick of jacktard teammates.

im up for some gaming! TruFatty is my XBL TAG

Willing to play:

Call of Duty: modern warfare 2
crack down
left for dead 2
Gears of war 2
bioshock 2
orange box (TF)
castle crashers
dark sector

just to name a few, i have a pretty good collection of games

I'm down for Gears of War 2 anytime, I have all the DLC and I just hit level 40 online..

I need the various horde achievements and all the bonus episode ones as well, so if anyone wants to do those, send me a PM or xbox message

GT: Mant3L

GT - iiCL510ii

I play MW2 COD (legit 7th prestige)
NBA2k10
Resident Evil 5 (all game modes)
Mass Effect 2

I just moved over to the xbox from being a pc gamer for many many years.
I'm in my late thirties and living in the UK and would love to get some friends in a similar age group and also living in the UK (same timezone makes life easier, USA friends more than welcome too though, heck, my wife is American )

I don't have many new games as I'm working through the awesome back catalogue but for online play I have
Forza 2
Streetfighter 4
Res Evil 5
Call of Duty 2
GTA 4
Saints Row 2
Halo 3
Orange box
Gears of war 2
Left 4 dead 2

Most of these I haven't even played yet though as I'm playing single player games such as fallout 3, dead rising, condemned etc etc.

Anyways, hit me up as a friend if you like
I'm home a lot as I can't work due to an injury and mainly play in the daytime or sometimes late at night after the missis has gone to bed.

Gamertag = Simisan

Cheers.

Whats up guys. If anyone wants to play COD MW2 add me. Gamer tag= xScorpionRagex
Level 50, second prestige - 1.16 K to D ratio.
I'm ussually on daily from 8:30-11:30 p.m.

sup all

Gamertag is: Insomnia Saint

about to turn 30 husband and father of 2, generally on every work night after 8PM CST til around midnight and chunks of every day off til the wee hours. I am a zombie freak and enjoy a tight knit group of players for shooters, coop, and RPG's. been gaming since i was 4 and live the gamer lifestyle. I switched over from PC gaming to play upstairs to be with the fam and avoid divorce by getting out of the man cave

Games I am down to play

:360: Army of Two: 40th Day
:360: Borderlands ( 54 Soldier atm )
:360: COD: MW2
:360: COD: WaW - Nazi Zombies ( All map packs )
:360: Forza 3 - I suck but like showing off my zombie and other custom cars and have fun
:360: Gears of War 2: Horde
:360: Halo ODST: Firefight
:360: Left for Dead 2
:360: Splinter Cell Conviction
:360: Too Human
:360: UFC 2010 ( when it drops )

and anything else i have that tickles the fancy. let me know you are from CAG if sending an invite and thank you!

"Infinite 93" is the Gamertag. Add me on the list, please.

As soon as FiOS decides to come around, I'll be playing MW2, Bad Company 2, Burnout Paradise, stuff like that, usually every day.

Hey guys, always looking for people to play with that aren't the normal annoying screaming kid types or the types that feel the need to act like a douche every time they win. Gamertag is Typical Knave , feel free to invite/add me to games if I'm on!

Games I'd like/be willing to play :
Left 4 Dead 2
Halo 3
Halo 3 : ODST
Borderlands
Gears of War 2
Ghostbusters(the online is okay I guess.)
Sacred 2
Magic The Gathering
SSFIITHDRemix(That is a long acronym)
Rock Band 2(dunno how this would go online, but willing to play it!)
Red Faction : Guerrilla
Castle Crashers
TMNT 1989 Arcade
Worms 2 : Armageddon
Splosion Man(still need the multiplayer achievements, beat the single player a while ago!)

30 something gamer. Looking for gamers in kind of the same age bracket. I'm pretty much down for anything. Lately I have been playing MW2 and BF2. Live gamertag is SILVERBULLET72. My connection has been a little wonky as of late so I'm trying to solve that. Hope to meet some new people.

Whattup! 29 year old gamer just looking for some more people to play with in the same age group. Feel free to add me, invite me, say wassup if i'm on!

Gamertag: Rockinthereddog

Games to play:

COD4: MW2
Ultimate Alliance 2
Sacred 2
Crackdown
GoW2
Brutal Legand
Splosion Man
Magic The Gathering
Scene It: BOS
Puzzle Quest

Hey everyone,

Seems like same as most people. Early 30's, just looking for people to play with that are more mature than the usual I run into. Would be nice to accomplish some of the multiplayer acheivements on some games.

Gamertag: MFPD79

Games:

I have quite a few and Gamefly.
MW2
Halo3
ODST
Sacred 2
GOW 2

Hey,

Like a few of the past posts, I'm early 30's and looking for new people to play around my age. I'm definitely more 'rec' than pro these days - life keeps me from spending the time it takes to get really good. Wouldn't mind getting better, but I'm more about the chill time than the mastery.

Gamertag: Kracka McKracka

Send a request, then a game invite whenever you see me on.

Games:

Modern Warfare 2
'Splosion Man
Street Fighter IV, SSFIITHDR
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
Castle Crashers
Left 4 Dead
Worms, Worms 2

I play MW2 mainly but have all CODs so willing to play whatever.

K/D ratio is 1.92 on MW2 with ~20k kills.

Add desertBloom on XBL if you wanna play.

Hey CAGs. KasterDB is the gamertag. I'll play:
Modern Warfare 2 (really any of the past 3 CoD games,though)
NHL 10
FIFA 10
NCAA Football 10
Halo 3 (although I haven't played in eons)
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

I'm trying to get more multiplayer games that aren't sports games, I have too many anyway.

Please add Kburns10 to the list! I play for 'rec' mostly, but I'm always looking to expand my friends list on Xbox Live!

Main Games:
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead 2
Tekken 6

Would like to try:
SSF IV
Soul Calibur IV
Team Fortress 2
Unreal Championship
Uno

hey all, 30+ gamer who likes long walks on the beach...oh wait wrong thread...
i meant i finally picked up a 360 (better late then never)!!! yeesh, have i been missing out.

lookin for some online gaming with anyone who will have me and who would like to improve their stats by kickin 30 different kinds of dog crap out of me :) i'm terrible but learning...

- my tag is donny10x

currently playing MW2 and looking for some sports games
MLB 2k10 will get soon
madden 11 for sure!
i have halo 3: odst but have yet get up and running on that

married with 2 kids so usually online after 8:00pm (wifey hasn't kicked me out yet...hahaha)

XBL Gamertag: S1N Noobie

Mostly play COD:MW2 online but you will see me playing all kinds of game single player that I would have interest in playing online if someone joined in. I always do enjoy good coop games.

Gamertag: Cabal28

I'm in my late 20's and looking for some casual gaming fun.

Red Dead Redemption
COD:MW
MW2
Fable 2
Left4Dead
Orange Box
Madden 2011 (when it ships)

My gamertag is Bullnards. I don't play many multiplayer games ATM, but I do play MW2 every now and then. Also, Duke Nukem.

Gamertag: aBlender7

I'm in my mid 20's looking for some gamers for multiplayer...especially if there's co-op.
I've been collecting lots of games because of this site and I have a huge backlog of games to play. (= It's hard for me to get to the multiplayer games when I have so many single player games to get through but if anyone sends me an invite i'll be glad to stop whatever game i'm playing for some online play.

Main Games:
Splinter Cell Conviction
Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: World At War
Gears of War 2
Army of Two
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST
Fable 2
Burnout Paradise

Music Games:
Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Guitar Hero 5
Rock Band 2 + Rock Band 1 (installed to hard drive)
Beatles Rock Band

Arcade Games:
Uno
Castle Crashers
Splosion Man
Battlefield 1943
A Kingdom for Keflings

Other Games:
Unreal Tournament 3
Battlefield: Bad Company
Lost Planet
Halo Wars
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Red Faction Guerrilla

Gamer here in their mid 30's. Looking for mature players that are interested in jamming sessions on Live. Gamertag is brihan00 and look forward to adding mature players in the games on my now playing list listed in my sig. :applause:

My Gt is Chaotic Feel

I play Borderlands, L4d2, SC IV, Peggle, DJ hero, and guitar hero 5 multiplayer, i would like help completing some of the missions on borderlands playthrough 1, i am currently a level 44 siren
feel free to send me a friend request :)

Coming over from PSN, miss my good ole' XBL days. A lot of my old friends seemed to move on from the 360 days, so I need more people to play with, hate playing with people who has their own parties, I feel left out lol.

GT: DonkeyPunch107
Games: MW2, UFC 2010, RDR, SC:C, and BF:BC2 as of lately

Also an early 30's gamer, looking for people who just want to jump on and play some co-op on a weekend or for a few hours after work. Central timezone, usually can play between 7-11pm.

I have a massive backlog of games I haven't touched yet, and others I could use some help with cleaning up the online modes. I'm going to be starting Gears of War for the first time soon, but also want to go back to ODST, SC: Conviction, Left 4 Dead, and plenty of others.

Deleted my post from one page back, to update it and keep the thread going. :)

I'm 20, have a headset. Very quiet usually, but I do like to have fun. I don't like competitive multiplayer, but I adore coop (as seen within my list below).

GT: Rhett819

360 Games:

Army of Two (Haven't played this online or coop, but I never really liked it...)
Borderlands (Knoxx DLC -- 61 Hunter; 51 Soldier; 30+ Siren; 15+ Berserker) :hot:
Left 4 Dead 2 (Don't have it yet, pending in from lowball)
Red Alert 3 (I've barely touched this... but I'm not unwilling!)
Red Dead Redemption
Too Human

Arcade Games:

Duke Nukem 3D :hot:
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter :hot:

GT: Fjordson
Red Dead Redemption
Halo 3/ODST
Bad Company 2

Basically what I'm playing at the moment. 26, can play pretty much whenever due to working from home. Usually don't talk much, but if I'm playing with non-strangers I tend to use my mic a lot more. Down for co-op stuff or straight up online.

GT: FearTheKirby
You can view my collection on my profile at: www.cheapassgamer.com/members/fearthekirby
I'm a night owl gamer that typically plays between the hours of 10pm - 2am EDT. Feel free to add me as a friend I only ask that you attach a message letting me know where you're from so I don't accidentally delete you.
I'm also 24 years old so you don't have to worry of the high pitch kid screaming over the microphone.
Till we meet this is FearTheKirby saying: "OM to the NOM bitches!"

GT:psiguy3

Just got a 360 again.
I have Crackdown, Kingdom for Kefling and lots of XBLA games.
Peggle, Uno.
Need to rebuild my collection.

Anyone wanna play Crackdown 1 since I restarted it.
Also should have Crackdown 2 next week

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back