CAG Xbox Live Gaming Group (Gamertags, Clans, Game Nights & More)

GT: jdb230

Playing - Black ops - mostly zombies (shangri-la (27) /call of dead (41))

looking to play with others who made it to similar levels.

Need to get on the list, GT SaraAB87

Somehow I managed to make a GT without even having a console yet. I plan on buying the Xbox 360 in the next 2 months or so, so if you want an extra up and coming friend add me.

Figured it was finally time to start being part of a gaming online community and not just playing with random annoying people. :p Seriously thou I can't believe it took me this long to add my name.

Gamertag: MedaForce

Games I'm currently playing:
Call of Duty Black Ops
Halo: Reach
Dead Island
You Don't Know JACK

Games I Have:
Portal 2
Marathon: Durandal
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
The Orange Box
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
BioShock 2
Perfect Dark
Perfect Dark Zero
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters: SoS
EarthDefenseForce 2017
Unreal Tournament 3
Monday Night Combat
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Diner Dash
Sonic & SEGA Racing
Crackdown
Turning Point
Scene It? (All 3)
Castle Crashers
Alien Hominid HD
UNO
TMNT: Turtles In Time ReShelled
TMNT: The Arcade Game (1989)
Overlord
DDR Universe
Dead Rising 2

So, it's been too long since I've logged in here (mostly because I can't believe I signed up under the name 'Doc_Marten_Abortion'), and longer still since I've played any games online with a group of like-minded people who enjoy chatting and taking down some online achievements.

Currently playing through Gears of War 3, trying to get those Horde 'chievos and play through campaign with a 4-player group.

So, if my puerile name on these forums doesn't turn you off, I'm Josh_L_Paige on XBLA. Hope to see some of you online.

Long time browser first time poster in here with my new
GT: Mogiru

I mostly play Halo games but also dabble in GOW and other shooters.

Games I play on Xbox most:
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Gears of War 3

Add me if you want to get some legendary missions done on any of the Halo games I want to get my Waypoint score up. I mostly play after 12EST on Weekday and after 8:00pm EST on weekends/Friday (4 month old son ) I also have a Mic.

Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of the randoms, too.
GT: StarkRhavyn33

Right now I'm mostly playing Gears 3 like everyone else. Horde is my favorite mode.

Hey, my K/D ratio may suck, but I am not a douche. If you are looking to do some killing (and some dying)...give me a friend request. I am just now getting into the whole MP thing and just looking to have some fun and start getting some MP achievements (does that make me a whore?).

Right now I am into Gears of War 3 but I also have Halo games and Crysis 2 among others.

GT: DaddySasquatch

Hey guys, looking for some cool people to play with. I currently suck at Gears of War 3 MP but trying to get better, just need some people to play with. I also play Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops online regularly so hit me up! Just got Battlefield 3, need people to play with there also.

GT: Razgriz2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys.

I don't have any gaming friends so my XBL friends is empty. I play mostly Forza, Fifa, and most new releases.

Gamertag: crajon

GT danosonic

Ive recently switched over from the PS3 so need some xbox friends. I cannot play with randoms anymore lol

Feel free to add me!

Gamertag: Necro0ptic. 0ptic is with a zero.

Games Playing:
Street Fighter IV [Vanilla, Super, and Arcade Edition]
Marvel versus Capcom 3 [Ultimate when released]
Borderlands
Red Dead Redemption

Other games I have:
Wolfenstein
Fable [II and III]
Bioshock [1 and 2]
Left 4 Dead [1 and 2]
Street Fighter II HD Turbo
Soul Calibur IV
Tekken 6
Dead or Alive 4

More can be seen on my gamertag profile if anyone wants to take a peek.

Hello all! I don't have friends online to play with anymore, and I miss playing with people you know so...
GT: Symb1oteSpider

Games
Gears of War 3
Marvel vs Capcom 3
Halo:Reach
Orange box
Battlefield 3
NCAA Football 12

I can't say I'm pro at any of them(specially Gears and MVC3 and Battlefield, I guess that doesn't leave much) but I'm trying to get better and enjoy playing more a lot. Just send a FR and mention CAG so I know who you are!

Not new, but back on the scene!
GT: Inf Shini

Right now I'm just XBL gaming on the PC, so if you wanna game it up on RE5 or Gears of War 1 on GFWL, hit me up! :D

GT: OH NO GAWDZIRRA

Right now I am on a kick to go back and do more work on a bunch of older games.
This includes but is not limited to:
Dead or Alive 4
Call of Duty 3
Halo 3
Saint's Row 1

[quote name='OH NO GAWDZIRRA']GT: OH NO GAWDZIRRA

Right now I am on a kick to go back and do more work on a bunch of older games.
This includes but is not limited to:
Dead or Alive 4
Call of Duty 3
Halo 3
Saint's Row 1[/QUOTE]

Your name is fucking awesome. That is all.

GT: grizzlebo

Right now I'm trying to "complete" some of the older games I have, just trying to get any achievements I might be willing to put the time in towards.

Games I'm playing now

Battlefield BC2
Saint's Row 2 (No cheats please if we're gonna play)
Left4Dead 2
Halo Reach

I've got plenty of others with multiplayer. Let me know if you're interested in playing at some point.

GT= kaseyjakes

right now i'm playing CoD: MW3 and would love to join a clan

also up for GoW3, some Black Ops, also if anyone wants to play some YDKJ trivia

gamertag is RIPANTHONY8008 check out what i have.looking to get online achievements for some games i have.message me over live or send a friend request i also have a headset

Gamer tag: Matesamo

Just got another 360 after three years without one. Right now playing Halo Reach (both multiplayer and campaign), Halo ost, and such.

I am super casual, looking for fun close games not a wank fest full of bitching and moaning. I usually have my headset if my kids are not making too much noise and enjoy talking to people from around the world. I am not the bet gamer but I always try to have a fun time.

-Matt

360:
GT: xRandallxflagg https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=xRandallxflagg
games:
battlefield 3
mw3
gow3 (rarely)

you will see me on skyrim as well :)
future: diablo 3 on pc

I like to play objective game types on mw3 but will play anything. I play at random times so if you see me on just shoot me an invite or message. I do not like leaving games without knowing I am going to a game so messaging me will work too. I am already in a clan.

Gamertag: FlashyWierz

Games:
Halo Reach
Left 4 Dead
Fable II + III
Perfect Dark Zero

Arcade Games:
Uno and other little games from the compilation disc

Demos:

Left 4 Dead 2

I'm mostly looking for people to play Left 4 Dead with as I really enjoy playing campaign mode, however I've noticed that I generally have a 1/4 chance of getting anyone competent on my team which is why I'm looking for Cag's who want to work together and have fun. I'll also play any of the other games listed though I'll admit I'm not the best at Halo Reach. Send me an invite or a message if you want to team up and kill some zombies or something.:)

gt-Alkitron

games
------

red dead
mw2
gow-2,3
forza 2,3
halo3,reach
ssfiv

Looking for anyone to play these games with co-op or whatever.

Here are two 48 hour gold trials. Hope these come in handy for someone. Please post if you claim them.

HBGQMB7XBP-6K294-F3979-YYP9Q

FVCCG-W7RRP-B736K-WF48T-DTXXY

I don't have nearly as many CAGs on my friends list as I would like, hit me up with a request, I'm up for playing almost any game online!

Always up for some online fun

Love Left 4 Dead series , Saints Row , Borderlands , Dead Island

plenty of games to play , also a bit of a cheevo whore and am currently looking for Fuzion Frenzy 2 online players

I'm mostly on PS3 but I'm looking to play more Xbox games and add CAG'ers to my friends list.

Halo: CE Anniversary
Gears of War 3

Looking to get:
Battlefield 3
Modern Warfare 3

Gamertag: TheNotoriousROB

GT: MutatedTaco

Games: Raskulls, Castle Crashers, Uno, Fable II, and the Orange Box.

Mostly looking for people willing to play between the hours of 9-11PM or 1-5AM on weekdays/weekends. Also, since I'm more of a casual player, I would like to play with people who aren't hardcore about things or --in the case of Castle Crashers-- like to show off.

GT: fat3 gam3r

want frinds to play " Dishwasher vampire smile " with, i know its a bit old but i really love it and will love to play it online with some friends ;)

GT: snakemaster2389

i want some friends to play with me in

NBA 2k12
COD: MW3
BF3
MLB 2k12
RE: Racoon City

also anyone playing SWTOR on pc? if so im on anchorhead

u can also add me on psn: solidsnake231989

My friends and I are starting a clan on MW3, open to anyone. We're decent players just looking for other people to play with on XBOX 360.

The clan name is Clan0ftheDead. That's a zero for the O in of.

We play everything, but probably play DropZone, Kill Confirmed, & Domination the most.

Feel free to join if you're interested, the only "requirement" we may have is that you remain respectful.

No one wants to play with the guy cussing everyone and everything out.

You can search for the clan on elite.callofduty.com, by posting your tag on here, or by messaging me @ my gamertag Nomar1245.

Gamer Tag: Gregtastic

Looking for people to play with. When I was younger I used to have plenty of people because I was hardcore about it, but now I'm just casual and don't play that much.

Trying to play more though. Mostly looking for people who would be interested in doing Co-Op games for achievements.

Gamertag: Simosaurus

Never did much MP online, but with ME3 coming out soon, I'll be looking for some more XBL friends now.

I have a Forza 4 Racing Team if anyone is interested in Joining. We have about 28 members right now and most of us are Dads who love gaming! We race every Tuesday and Thursday at 8:30pm CST. If you send me a friend request, please put who you are and from where.

Other nights of the week, I play Soul Calibur 5, Saints Row the 3rd, Black Ops, and Fear 3. Again, send me a friend request if you would like to play sometime!

bread's done
Back