CAGcast #116 postponed :(

you know when you and Wombat miss a show , you guys should come online and answer questions from the CAGBag online in the forums.

Damn no show.. oh well see you next week.

hey.. Cheapy turn off your 360, maybe that's what's making your baby hot. lol

Ah well I guess I can wait till next week. I was looking forward to this cagcast. It sure helps the work day go by. I love listening to it and ignoring all of the retards I work with.

Good luck cheapy and remember a sick baby is a grumpy baby.

I some how feel resposible for this... I created the Fever East Virus: Asian Strain (FEVAS). Good news is I have the cure, bad news is I will only exchange it for CAGcast... No dice? Oh well, hope Tai gets better... Seriously though, get better.

Oh, I was really looking forward to this week's show (as always).
Hope Tai gets better and CheapyD and Wombat can make the Cagcast on the weekend.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Cutest kid on the interwebs?[/quote]

:roll:

suck up

Disappointing that the show is delayed, but you got to take care of more important things.

[quote name='strongyboi']i had a fever once b4. it sucked for my parents so it will probably suck for u. GL[/quote]

fuckin intellectuals. They always talk all snooty like.

[quote name='CheapyD']Hopefully we can have something for Monday...and then maybe a surprise on Thursday.[/QUOTE]

if it's wombat in a thong i will personally fly over to japan to glitter you.

[quote name='paintball745']if it's wombat in a thong i will personally fly over to japan to glitter you.[/quote]

Wait, we don't want this?

2u4poad.jpg

:drool:

[quote name='CheapyD']Hopefully we can have something for Monday...and then maybe a surprise on Thursday.[/quote]

cag 2.0? :pray:

[quote name='chasemurata']Wait, we don't want this?

2u4poad.jpg

:drool:[/QUOTE]

wow really i have to give you props for that one.:applause: now back on topic so let it be written so let it be done.

Its a good thing that you're in charge of "CheapAssGamer.com" and not "CheapAssMedicalInsurance.com" You'd be eating it now...get well soon!

Sorry to hear he's sick. I'm looking through your flickr account. He's so cute and has great outfits/costumes. You should put him in the robot outfit, robots can't get sick....um, unlesss it's a virus.

[quote name='CheapyD']Tai has a fever so I can't take him to daycare.
Maybe we can get the show done early next week.

"I'm not as cute when I've got the shits"[/quote]
I got a fever too, and the only cure is more cowbell.

bread's done
Back