CAGFC (UFC 2010 League) - 9/25/10 - CAGFC25: MELTDOWN (fights due by 9/30)

I say give him losses. Nothing personal, but that's a bullshit excuse. Alan barely gets to play, and I don't think I had played the game since my last CAGFC fight until tonight, when I played 1 exhibition fight and then my 2 CAGFC fights. Bubba's got more total experience with UFC 2010 than myself, Alan, and Franky combined. Not sure about Nate and Jay, since I'm pretty sure they've played a lot, but you get the point.

As for the card, whatever works best for you, Nate. I'm fine either way.

All right, thanks for voicing your opinions, guys. After further consideration, Bubba Thrust has been given losses for his two missed fights. Basically, it boils down to this: he refused and then blew off one fighter and completely ignored another. That's easily effort on one side but not on the other...which according to the rules, is grounds for a loss.

Since one of the fights was a title fight, this will stand as a warning. He'll get another shot to defend his belt, but if he misses that, he'll be forced to vacate the title. This is absolutely nothing personal. Just the best way to sort things out and move on.

On that note, records and rankings have been updated, and the card for CAGFC21: HIGH STAKES has been posted! These fights will be due by Thursday, August 26th at 11:59 PM EST...which happens to be my birthday! :D Good luck everybody!

lol im not taking loses because matt young says. n8 i was on 9pm last night you were not i sent the msg wens. Franky you sent 1 msg last night at 11pm i was asleep. Drop me or make 'em draws. IDC either way my experience has nothing to do with my personal life. fuck you matt young i want him for both my fight cagfc 21 remake the cards idc. Im not waiting up till 12am every night for you guys its bullshit.

Anyways it was 3-1 for draw basically in the vote so.......... Im not gonna look at 2 loses because I was open all beginning of the week and you guys couldnt get on.

Last edited by a moderator:
You didn't even post all during the "week" of the card. Franky posted his availability THE SAME DAY THE CARD WENT UP. You and Nate were both online AT THE SAME GODDAMN TIME. Don't be a little bitch about it.

And it was 1-1-1 for the vote dumbass.

Haha... wow. I even said it was nothing personal. Not sure what provoked such a harsh reaction. I do know for a fact that you and Nate were on at the same time, since I saw on Xbox.com. As far as who communicated with who and when, I'm going by what's been said in the thread. That's what I based my opinion on.

I've been wanting a rematch with you, though, since I knocked you down multiple times last time we fought. It wasn't and still isn't anything personal even after that last post, but now I do have more motivation to actually practice- something I haven't really done at all- and try harder when we do meet again in the virtual octagon.

As for my fights on this card, unless I get a call/message and somebody wants to do something, I will probably be home for most of the weekend. Evenings, as usual, are best for me. I'm playing a Madden game at 5 P.M. Eastern, so any time after that is fine, though I doubt I'll stay on the Xbox after the game unless we schedule a fight. As I told Alan, I have 50 or so hours of Smallville in HD on my DVR that I need to catch up on, and the thing's constantly nearing capacity.

So I haven't heard anything about anyone wanting to do our fights tonight. I'm getting off the Xbox now. I will be watching the Packers game at 10 P.M. Eastern, and I have to go to Best Buy sometime between now and then, but Franky and/or Jay, please let me know if you want to play sometime tonight before 10 P.M. Eastern.

[quote name='Matt Young']So I haven't heard anything about anyone wanting to do our fights tonight. I'm getting off the Xbox now. I will be watching the Packers game at 10 P.M. Eastern, and I have to go to Best Buy sometime between now and then, but Franky and/or Jay, please let me know if you want to play sometime tonight before 10 P.M. Eastern.[/QUOTE]

I can't play tonight but should be available any other night.

[quote name='Matt Young']Okay. I can play tomorrow night or Monday, definitely. Not sure about Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

All right. Should be on most of the night as I have three dynasty games I need to get done on NCAA so if you see me on just shoot me a message. I'll either send a message on here or XBL letting you know when I get on.

Sounds good, dude. If you can't play tomorrow, Monday would be fine, too, like I said. Tuesday is 50/50, and Wednesday looks to be open as of now.

Yeah im sorry if Personal Life > Some shitty mma league............ And im not always on my cousin uses my account butt. Im gonna have to sit out CAGFC 22 this is a contract dispute. My greatness will not be affected by these loses dont put me on any more cards. The great Shikoba and Lashawn want the loses expunged. After I knock out N8 and Fanguy im gonna have a whole new badboy persona you want an asshole LaShawn Reddman will give you an asshole and it wont stop until the L are turned into NC's.

Shikoba Had this to say. "Bruso after I knock you out Im gonna make love to your vurtual wife."

LaShawn had this to say. "Aaron is a joke he lost to my former coach in 40 seconds"

You guys want to be assholes I will be an asshole BTW I havent played UFC in over 1 month look see my ranked record is still the same when you guys play every other day.

[quote name='Bubba Thrust']Yeah im sorry if Personal Life > Some shitty mma league............ And im not always on my cousin uses my account butt. Im gonna have to sit out CAGFC 22 this is a contract dispute. My greatness will not be affected by these loses dont put me on any more cards. The great Shikoba and Lashawn want the loses expunged. After I knock out N8 and Fanguy im gonna have a whole new badboy persona you want an asshole LaShawn Reddman will give you an asshole and it wont stop until the L are turned into NC's.

Shikoba Had this to say. "Bruso after I knock you out Im gonna make love to your vurtual wife."

LaShawn had this to say. "Aaron is a joke he lost to my former coach in 40 seconds"

You guys want to be assholes I will be an asshole BTW I havent played UFC in over 1 month look see my ranked record is still the same when you guys play every other day.[/QUOTE]

It has to be past you bed time right?

[quote name='Bubba Thrust']Yeah im sorry if Personal Life > Some shitty mma league............ And im not always on my cousin uses my account butt. Im gonna have to sit out CAGFC 22 this is a contract dispute. My greatness will not be affected by these loses dont put me on any more cards. The great Shikoba and Lashawn want the loses expunged. After I knock out N8 and Fanguy im gonna have a whole new badboy persona you want an asshole LaShawn Reddman will give you an asshole and it wont stop until the L are turned into NC's.

You guys want to be assholes I will be an asshole BTW I havent played UFC in over 1 month look see my ranked record is still the same when you guys play every other day.[/QUOTE]
XMFD. Are you really that stupid?

And im not always on my cousin uses my account butt.
WTF does this even mean.

LaShawn Reddman will give you an asshole
Man Love FTW

BTW I havent played UFC in over 1 month
You suck at lying.

Also,
[quote name='moojuice']LaShawn Reddman | E. Honda | KO | 4:08 RD 1

Weird fight. I took an shit ton of damage before I went down. Took forever to "Connect" to the UFC servers (that message in the upper left), and I don't know how to explain it, but on my end, the fight seemed to "freeze" at times. Oh well, a beating is a beating. Have to get last year's Muay Thai controls out of my head. Keep trying to catch strikes when in MT Defense when I cant in this game anymore lol.[/QUOTE]
Remember how we fought two weeks ago?

you guys play every other day.
Funny...I know for a fact that at least three of us haven't played an online match outside of CAGFC. Oh, and remember this little post?

[quote name='Bubba Thrust']Yeah im really good at ground game and this is the only game I own beside Red Dead so it gets played alot by me, my brother or my cousin.[/quote]

And you're accusing US of playing this game more than you?

Can we take a vote to just ban him from the league?

[quote name='moojuice']
Can we take a vote to just ban him from the league?[/QUOTE]

I'll second that vote. Now can we take a vote to just ban him from the site?

[quote name='Bubba Thrust']Yeah im sorry if Personal Life > Some shitty mma league............ [/quote]

If it's shitty, why are you in it?

m gonna have to sit out CAGFC 22 this is a contract dispute.

You don't have a contract.

My greatness will not be affected by these loses dont put me on any more cards.

Greatness? I almost knocked you out and I am not very experienced or particularly good at this year's game.

The great Shikoba and Lashawn want the loses expunged.

Nobody cares what Angelina Jolie's adopted African baby and Shawn Kemp's 5th eldest illegitimate lovechild want.

im gonna have a whole new badboy persona

LMAO

you want an asshole LaShawn Reddman will give you an asshole

Gail Pennyfeather is greatly interested.

and it wont stop until the L are turned into NC's.

I highly doubt Nate will be intimidated.

You guys want to be assholes I will be an asshole BTW I havent played UFC in over 1 month look see my ranked record is still the same when you guys play every other day.

How has anyone else been an asshole? You went off on me for saying you should get losses when I was simply offering my opinion, and I don't make any of the decisions. I haven't even played 1 single ranked match, either. I've had exactly zero online fights with people who aren't CAG members. And obviously, you have played since you've done CAGFC fights.

Not sure what your deal is. I thought you had some problems before, but after talking to you on XBL, you seemed like a decent kid. But I honestly am wondering now if you are legitimately mentally retarded. I'm serious.

Aside from seeing your insane approach to this situation, displays of borderline schizophrenia, and complete lack of logic, I counted at least 40 (yes, FOURTY) spelling or other grammatical errors just in that one post.

Wow, yeah, I've been away two days (and won't be home until tomorrow) but Bubba, you're acting like a jerk. I know that you haven't been playing UFC as much lately since you bought Madden 11. But at least recognize that's also the reason you weren't very active in contacting or even responding to your opponents to fight. You were caught up in a new game. It happens. But you can't say you made much of an effort to get those fights done.

Your opponents did make an effort though...and that's why the losses fall on you. Personally, I have a voice message from you on my 360 right now asking if we coold fight the next day because you wanted to practice first. I was on the next day from about 10 pm to 2:30 am and you never showed up.

How is that anything other than you blowing me off? Anybody else would be given a loss under those circumstances, so it's only fair that you're given one. But if you're going to be disrespectful and criticize the league because of it, you're welcome to not fight anymore. I don't think anybody here would miss you. The choice is yours man, but I'm not going to waste time arguing with you.

Well i dont like how I have been treated. You accuse me of cheating. Tell me all my fights are fishy.

Franky and N8 cherish those wins because its the closest you will ever get to really beating me.

[Edit] Go ahead go bann me it doesnt change anything there is always gonna be someone who is better. I might just go to the UFF.......... I dont want to deal with this bullshit here,And if it doesnt change I'll leave here Every week you accuse me of cheating every week I have proof. Moojuice makes excuses why it was laggy and why his vurtual fighter sucks. N8 the 2nd week. Matt Every time we fight. Im tired of having to defend myself because you guys dont do the frecking tutorial.

[Edit Edit] The only reason I fought here was because It was uneven at 5...........

No one says you cheat dumbass. Maybe if you took the time to properly comprehend sentences you'd be hated less. Maybe then you would actually see I never complained about lag. Or the fact that Nate never accused you of cheating, just being a cheeser.

And are you STILL under the impression that this is a competitive league? If so, no wonder you don't fucking understand why you aren't wanted here. If you STILL want to be "dominant" and show off the fact you play this game every day, you need to go to another league. It's like an MLB team beating the piss out of a Little League team. No one gives a shit how good you are at this game.

[quote name='seen']If *someone* steps out I'd highly consider rejoining again to keep an even number of people in the league.[/QUOTE]
Perfect, He can join in my place I was thinking about taking a breather for a little bit. Want to fight HW or WW Because 2 fights is too much.

[quote name='moojuice']No one says you cheat dumbass. Maybe if you took the time to properly comprehend sentences you'd be hated less. Maybe then you would actually see I never complained about lag. Or the fact that Nate never accused you of cheating, just being a cheeser.

And are you STILL under the impression that this is a competitive league? If so, no wonder you don't fucking understand why you aren't wanted here. If you STILL want to be "dominant" and show off the fact you play this game every day, you need to go to another league.[/QUOTE]

IDC about compettition. I try to make the fights as equal as posible thats why I have been standing up. My Standup game is shit. So anyone has a punchers chance.

Guys im 1-7 in the ofc(im better with cafs)....... IDC if my record is 100- or 0-100 I just dont like wrongful loses. But I will accept them.

If your standup game is shit, THEN WORK ON IT. My ground game was terrible, and then I worked on it for a little while and used it to win with Fedor recently. It clearly still needs some work, because I lost with Alvarez using the same game plan, but it just requires some practice to get better.

The voice message I got from you today makes no sense to me - you ramble on and then talk about reporting me if I don't fight you. We'll do that fight sometime, but there's no need to be that insulting to someone - there's plenty of time to get these fights in.

[quote name='Bubba Thrust']Well i dont like how I have been treated. You accuse me of cheating. Tell me all my fights are fishy.

Franky and N8 cherish those wins because its the closest you will ever get to really beating me.

[Edit] Go ahead go bann me it doesnt change anything there is always gonna be someone who is better. I might just go to the UFF.......... I dont want to deal with this bullshit here,And if it doesnt change I'll leave here Every week you accuse me of cheating every week I have proof. Moojuice makes excuses why it was laggy and why his vurtual fighter sucks. N8 the 2nd week. Matt Every time we fight. Im tired of having to defend myself because you guys dont do the frecking tutorial.

[Edit Edit] The only reason I fought here was because It was uneven at 5...........[/QUOTE]

I only complained about our first fight. I almost beat you in the second one.

How is 2 fights too much? It takes no more than 20 minutes at most for a fight, and even that length is rare.

It would be nice if this could be dropped and we could just play. And whether or not Thrustymuffin leaves, seen, you should join. We could use more guys.

How you've been treated? lol, Bubba does anybody like you anywhere? You've never really tried to get along with anyone here. Whether intentional or not, you've been boastful and have gone out of your way to insult the skill of other players here.

And the fact remains, I messaged you about doing our last fight, and you ducked me because you wanted to practice. I'm not saying this to talk shit or say you're "afraid of me". But it did happen...and nobody else here dodges a fight so they can get extra practice in.`That's how serious you take your record. That's why taking a loss for fights you made no effort at all to play bothers you so much. Nobody here cares if you're upset or feel you were treated "unfairly" by being given those losses. Stop crying, deal with it, and move on. Or shut up and quit.

Doing my heavyweight fight with Jay in 20 minutes or so... not sure about Franky, but it's looking like we'll get that done tonight or tomorrow based on what was said in the thread.

Fedor vs. Gail Pennyfeather - HW fight

Fedor wins via half mount punch 2:15 into the third round.

Sorry for not having my headset in, Matt, I was recording something on 24/7 and couldn't have the audio going for both that and the 360 without blasting the game's music throughout the house.

It's cool. I just wasn't sure if you could hear me or not.

Fedor Emelianenko l Gail Pennyfeather l KO (punch from half guard) l 2:14 of Rd. 3

You've got to tell me what you've been doing Jay, aside from eating your Wheaties. You had a couple hundred fights under your belt, I believe, when we faced off before, yet somehow, between then and now, you've improved exponentially.

Not that you were at all bad before, but you handled me this time around in the standup game, and you slammed the shit out of me about 5 times. Each time I got the mount, I only landed a shot or two before you escaped. Other than that, I didn't get much offense.

I've been working on my cage grappling and ground offense over the past week. I still need to work on my ground defense, but I've gotten a lot better on the ground because I've been practicing. That was my biggest weakness in '09 as well, so it feels pretty good to improve in a noticeable way.

I will be doing both my fights Tomorow after 10pm-12am or tues/wens 11pm-1am(all estrn)

Pick wich days you want to fight. Send me msg on xbox or here or just dont bother. I will not be on thurs.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']I've been working on my cage grappling and ground offense over the past week. I still need to work on my ground defense, but I've gotten a lot better on the ground because I've been practicing. That was my biggest weakness in '09 as well, so it feels pretty good to improve in a noticeable way.[/QUOTE]

LOL Keep working on it because its not gonna go there.

Wens 11pm is a deal.

[quote name='Bubba Thrust']Wens 11pm is a deal.[/QUOTE]

I should be available around that time on Wednesday as well. So, if you want to do our fight after you fight Jay, that would be fine.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I should be available around that time on Wednesday as well. So, if you want to do our fight after you fight Jay, that would be fine.[/QUOTE]
ok.

[quote name='Matt Young']Playing Franky in a few hours.[/QUOTE]

Jack Locke is in his cage and seems to be losing his mind. Here is a quote from him pre-fight:

"If you really want me, move slow, there's things about me you just have to know
Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide, sometimes I'm scared of you
But I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right
Be with you day and night"

[quote name='FrankySox']Jack Locke is in his cage and seems to be losing his mind. Here is a quote from him pre-fight:

"If you really want me, move slow, there's things about me you just have to know
Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide, sometimes I'm scared of you
But I really want is to hold you tight, treat you right
Be with you day and night"[/QUOTE]

Haha, as long as he's not beating people's cars with umbrellas or shaving his head, I think he'll be alright. But one has to wonder, will he be asking Matt Young to "hit me baby one more time"?

He didn't have to ask. I knocked him out so hard, he couldn't stand up for the announcement of the winner!

Not saying that to dis Franky; that's just how the fight ended. I was just lucky enough to get in the mount and land some punches. He recovered after getting rocked, but his head damage was high enough that I was able to get the win after a takedown/mount later in the round.

Matt Young l Jack Locke l KO (mounted punches) l 3:09 of Rd. 1

He and I played 5-6 fights with various combinations of welterweights after that fight and had a lot of fun trading wins. It got me thinking that maybe a tournament or something with real UFC fighters would be fun, but I guess we wouldn't have enough people unless we just did a 4 man tournament.

MORE BREAKING NEWS SURROUNDING CAGFC FIGHTER!

The following recordings were pulled from voice messages on n8rocker82's Xbox sent by fellow fighter Bubba Thrust. I have it on good authority that these clips have not been altered in any way. Apparently, Mr. Thrust has a strong message to send to the rest of the CAGFC. Perhaps one to Gail Pennyfeather specifically?

Bubba Thrust Ducks Opponent
http://cagleaguesports.podbean.com/2010/08/23/bubba-thrust-ducks/

Bubba Thrust Admits To Spamming
http://cagleaguesports.podbean.com/2010/08/23/bubba-thrust-spams/

Bubba Thrust Warns Fighters Not To Be Douchebags
http://cagleaguesports.podbean.com/2010/08/23/bubba-thrust-warns/

Lincoln Burrows | E. Honda | KO (1:38 Round 2)

XMFD, I got knocked out by a hook to the center of my forehead. Lots of grappling with no real result.

[quote name='Matt Young']He didn't have to ask. I knocked him out so hard, he couldn't stand up for the announcement of the winner!

Not saying that to dis Franky; that's just how the fight ended. I was just lucky enough to get in the mount and land some punches. He recovered after getting rocked, but his head damage was high enough that I was able to get the win after a takedown/mount later in the round.

Matt Young l Jack Locke l KO (mounted punches) l 3:09 of Rd. 1

He and I played 5-6 fights with various combinations of welterweights after that fight and had a lot of fun trading wins. It got me thinking that maybe a tournament or something with real UFC fighters would be fun, but I guess we wouldn't have enough people unless we just did a 4 man tournament.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those were good fights. I agree it might be fun to take a break once from the CAGFC cards and do a tournament with a couple weight classes and use real fighters.

[quote name='FrankySox']I laughed my ass of at that, classic.[/QUOTE]

Oh man... me too. Wow. Awesome work, Nate.

Mr. Sox, I doubt you did, but I hope you didn't take my comment about knocking you out as an insult.

[quote name='Matt Young']Oh man... me too. Wow. Awesome work, Nate.

Mr. Sox, I doubt you did, but I hope you didn't take my comment about knocking you out as an insult.[/QUOTE]

No way man, no harm. I think I'm starting to get better and those practice matches really helped me. I might have to get on and do some practice matches on Live. I can definitely tell my ground game is getting better, I still need lots of work with the standing grapple though. It seems like I just get dominated anytime I'm involved in the grapple.

This is an awesome league and I'm glad I held onto the game as I'm definitely starting to enjoy more that I've gotten a couple wins and lots of practice.

Those were the first XBL matches I played on this year's game aside from the CAGFC fights, and the 3 fights with Devin when the game first came out when we had problems maintaining a connection. I'd definitely like to play more with you in the coming days.

Too bad you weren't in the 2009 league. That one was like this, but on a much grander scale. I think the similarities in the gameplay (yes, they added a good amount, but it's stuff that casual MMA fans or people who enjoy the games but don't watch the sport might not notice), the online pass thing, and the online issues that were prevalent after the release caused a lot of people to lose interest. That, and the gods of online sports leagues hate Nate for some reason, even though he gives his all to every league he runs.

Dont Expect to leave the matt. Shikoba is gonna send you on a vision quest he will hit you so hard. It will be broadcasted live to so the whole UFF can see you eat turd.

What im gonna do to you. VVVVVVVV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QECUFmEPbU0

Shikoba Prepared this Statement "Im gonna take you down and make you tap. Better get ready because tonight Im putting you to bed. GNP, and Slams Im gonna put you into retirement."

[quote name='Bubba Thrust']Dont Expect to leave the matt. Shikoba is gonna send you on a vision quest he will hit you so hard. It will be broadcasted live to so the whole UFF can see you eat turd.[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to imply that Native Americans eat turds? Because I'm 1/32 Cherokee, and I find that highly offensive. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Based on your previous comments, this seems more your speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_n8jakvWU&feature=av2e

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Are you trying to imply that Native Americans eat turds? Because I'm 1/32 Cherokee, and I find that highly offensive. You should be ashamed of yourself.[/QUOTE]
Im 1/8 Seminole. :p

You seem a little under pressure N8. I have never been finished and none of my wins have gone too decision. That is 12 finish's you think you can even make it out of the first?

[quote name='Bubba Thrust']Im 1/8 Seminole. :p

You seem a little under pressure N8. I have never been finished and none of my wins have gone too decision. That is 12 finish's you think you can even make it out of the first?[/QUOTE]

Well, that's pretty cool. But watch yourself, or we might just slip into a normal conversation.

I don't know man. I think I'm starting to get scared. My wife said she would leave me if I lost an online video game fight to a 15 year old with a squeaky voice. I don't know how I'm going to deal with it. I might do something crazy like drink 3 Red Bulls and prank call a Dominos. It's just too much...

bread's done
Back