CAGLS: Madden 25 Fan's League! Season 3 Complete! Jets Win! Thanks Everybody!

And as expected I can't. Glad to see I used all those points on a player the computer will pass over because their projected pick is 14, three spots after mine.

Whew. I got in with 15 seconds left on my pick!

I basically picked blindly with that time left but I'm glad I got to make my own pick first.

I am (doggie bag willing) leaving in five minutes. Hopefully I can at least make the last three rounds, I actually have plans for those picks.

Dammit, all my linemen on both sides of the ball are now gone, lol. Geez, guys. Guess I'm just drafting playmakers now.
I was going to pick my DT in the 1st round and he got taken by the CPU two picks before me and then Kaster picked the other one I was really looking to pick so I grabbed the last guy decent I had scouted.

I was going to pick my DT in the 1st round and he got taken by the CPU two picks before me and then Kaster picked the other one I was really looking to pick so I grabbed the last guy decent I had scouted.
Yup, that's almost my exact scenario, haha. Blassingame was the last guy on my list that seemed serviceable.

Question for Nate: I thought I had already resigned Fred Jackson but I don't see him on my depth chart. I looked around and didn't see him on any other roster. Is it okay for me to re-sign him now? Assuming he's a free agent.

Geez...what is it with Ravens owners going nuts with TEs? Flyersfan with 2 TEs in his first 3 picks. I guess I better load up on CBs to play SS, lol. Annnnd Tillman was the last guy I scouted heavily. I'm basically flying blind now, haha.

Geez...what is it with Ravens owners going nuts with TEs? Flyersfan with 2 TEs in his first 3 picks. I guess I better load up on CBs to play SS, lol. Annnnd Tillman was the last guy I scouted heavily. I'm basically flying blind now, haha.
Heyyyy, that was my first TE!

The first two picks were linemen.

EDIT* dammit. Youre right. I guess I didn't get that first pick in on time when I joined with seconds to spare. Oh well.
Hoping Tillman turns into a Gronk type. 6'6 250 and decently scouted? Sign me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...so the only position I scouted heavily that didn't get raped early was HB. I thought for sure the A spd / A acc guys would be gone. But I just drafted 2. Sooo...go ahead and injure CJ now, you bastards, lol.

bread's done
Back