CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dead Space for $30 at Target is sweet. But I'm still curious about the gamestop deals.

Picking up Far Cry 2 from Best Buy. Also will pick up Saints Row since Cheapy talks about it all the time. Also going to have the wife pick up Boom Blox from Target. Thanks Cheapy and CAG!

I'm trying hard NOT to be tempted to get that CC 360 holiday bundle because my PS2 Rockband instruments are compatible with the PS3.

But I will be trying for some Boom Blox action for $20 and maybe some Okami action for $20 if CC has any left on Friday.

This Black Friday I'll be aiming for a few deals... Hopefully, I've hinted enough to my wife of some of the things I'd like, so maybe SHE'LL be gunning for a few others?

My List:
Best Buy - EndWar $37.99
Circuit City - The Orange Box $19.99

My Hopeful (aka, wife) List:
K-Mart - PSP with $25 gift card
Best Buy - Final Fantasy Tactics - $9.99

Either way, it's going to be a great Friday. :D

I'm definitely looking to buy an Arcade model Xbox 360 with the free 20GB HDD and wireless controller for my brother in-law as a Christmas gift. :O Other than that, perhaps a few of the games for him as well, such as Dead Space, Far Cry 2 and the 2 guitar Guitar Hero III bundle.

I plan to get Saints Row and Assassin's Creed (pc) for $10 each at Best Buy. I also may pick up dead rising for $10 from Circuit City.

[quote name='CheapyD'][img-l=4823]3426[/img-l]To celebrate Black Friday 2008, CAG will be giving away a $200 gift card to the winner's retailer of choice. Simply read through our list of Black Friday Video Game Deals and post your favorite deals and/or deals you will gunning for on Friday. Be sure to post in this contest thread and not in the deals thread.

Contest ends this Friday, November 21st.
Posting more than once will not help (or hinder) your chances of winning.
Winner will be chosen at random. One CAG account per person.
[/quote]

Crap, can I say nothing? Dead Space at $30 would be the winner if I didn't already have it. Otherwise... the only thing I'm looking for this holiday season is a 360 Arcade Pack for my brother. (He's only ever going to play one or two games, so he doesn't need the hard drive.)

I'll definitely be getting both Dead Space for PS3 and Halo 3 for 360 at Target. At 30 bucks each that's a steal.

Planning on picking up Dead Space at Target for $30 and the $29 Dual Shock 3 at Radio Shack. I still can't believe I'm actually going to Radio Shack...

So far, I haven't seen anything I'm overly impressed with. I'm holding out to see what Amazon.com has to offer before I decide where my money will be going.

I'm hoping Amazon matches the deals I want, because I won't be in a position to hit any stores on BF. That said, I'm really most interested in the blu-ray sales such as Transformers for $10 @ BB, and maybe Kung-Fu Panda for $17 also at BB.

Hmm looks like I might break down and go grab boom blox for 20... that and I'll probably snag the AC/DC rockband track pack thing as well.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 at Best Buy, and the Dualshock 3 Controller for $30 at Radio Shack. Except I might not be able to get either one because I'm trying to buy a nice HDTV. Ah well, I'd rather have the TV.

I'm looking to buy my first 360 this year and this deal looks really sweet:

Xbox 360 60GB Pro Holiday Bundle with $60 Gift Card $299.99

Kay

I'm interested in the guitar hero bundles, probably at CC, although amazon would be better. Also looking for Resistance 2 and LBP deals.

I think I might have to pick up another Dualshock 3 from Radio Shack and I might even pick up The Simpsons game at Best Buy for $10.

I'm thinking about the Xbox 360 Arcade system with extra controller and HDD at Circuit City deal. Circuit City might not be around much longer, but M$ should still be honoring their warranty a year or two from now.

So far the only thing I'm interested in Brothers in Arms:HH for $20 on 360 at Target or CC.

Hopefully the Amazon deals will be good this year.

hmmmm.... of what we've seen so far... I like Bioshock and/or The Orange Box for $19 at CC. Also, at Target the 360 Pro system with the $60 gift card seems like a great deal to me. I'd wait in lines for those deals for sure.

...and that new Halo game on DS for $9.99 looks awesome at Sears. You know, "Master Chief." Or is it Chef? ;)

Marior Red DS at Circuit City for $140
while not a deal, I would probably pick up one of the castlevania or pokemon games as well for the DS

The remaining money would go towards the camcorder deal i am also going to be trying to get from Circuit City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back