CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many i will probably check into getting Deep Space for $30 at Target (thanks CAG), and a few other ps3 titles, GOW2 maybe. Other than that kinda chill, spend some time with the GF then go to work that evening (work weekend nights)...........:bouncy:

Not a ton of great deals this year so I'll only be aiming for two deals as of now:

Dual Shock 3 for $30 at Radio Shack
Dead Space (PS3) for $30 at Target

The deals that appeal to me most are at Circuit City, and I don't have one of those unfortunately. Maybe I'll hit up Target and grab Burnout Paradise for $20. I'm not a big racer except for Mario Kart and MotorStorm, but if I was going to be, that's the one I'd choose, and that's a fantastic deal.

looking forward to getting far cry 2 at best buy and dead space at target. possibly the 4gb stick for the psp too. cool contest by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applause:

This year's best deal for me is Circuit City's Xbox 360 Arcade Bundle with a 20GB HD and Wireless Controller for $199.99, essentially selling for the same value as the Pro for less, and with an extra controller for good measure. If I didn't already have one, I'd definitely pick it up.

Probably Okami on the Wii for $20 at Circuit City. I'm also going to look at the Onkyo 7.1 HT system they have on sale for $599. My PS3 needs some surround-sound lovin'.

For Black Friday, I am going to target to pick up Dead Space for $30.00, and then Midnight Club Los Angeles for $49.00. I work at Wal-Mart so my employee discount on top of NBA Live '09 for $30 will be $27... Score!

Looking to pick up:

:wii: House of the Dead 2&3 Return
:wii: Okami
:wii: Boom Blox
:360: Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle + 20GB HD & Wireless Controller $199.99

I think I'll be picking up Head Coach for $10 at Wal Mart and also I'd like to find a new TV for some 1080p goodness.

I think the Target $15 3 month LIVE card is pretty good.

Most of the stores on the list don't exist where I live, and I think I'd rather go broke buying stuff than try to hit Wal-Mart on Black Friday.

its xmas season so i'll be going for broke yet again lol. After :360:Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle + 20GB HD & Wireless Controller $199.99 x2, one for me and one for my brother, :360:Dead Rising $9.99 for me, from circuit city. Also gunna try and pick up :ps3: Dead Space $30.00 from target for myself. Finally if i can find time to get there on that busy day ill go for :360:Madden NFL '09 $30 x2 for me and my brother.

Target for Boom Blox, Halo 3 and Guitar Hero World Tour guitar pack. Also going to go to Meijer on Thanksgiving morning and Black Friday. I haven't seen any deals from them, but know that they always have GREAT DEALS! I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY!!!

Is there going to be a live show? And if so, any chance you could get Adrianne Curry back on this year?

oh and I'll more than likely brave the storm on my birthday and pick up Dead Space for $30 at Target

[FONT=&quot]I’m definitely going for the Dualshock 3 $29.99, Dead Space (360) $29.99, and a Mario Red Ds bundle from Walmart for $136.00[/FONT]

Well, as many people have mentioned before, Dead Space (360) for $30 is too good of a deal to pass up at Target, and I have been meaning to pick up Burnout Paradise (360) so being able to do it for $20 is a big plus there.

I will probably then make my way to Bestbuy to pickup EndWar (360) for $37.99, and Assassin's Creed and Doom 3 (both for PC) for $9.99 each.

I'll be at Target @ 5AM on BF. I'm thinkin NBA 2K9, Dead Space, and Halo 3 as gifts. Plus I'm sure there will be deals on furniture and stuff.

Target's $20 Boom Blox & $30 Dead Space are the one's I'll probably go for. Amazon's pre-Black Friday 360 sale (buy a Pro, get Lego Batman & 1600 MS points free) is pretty nice as well.

These may seem like lame choices, but these are what I'm most interested in. Reason noted for each:

Circuit City
- Wii Wheel Remote (Remote Not Included) $6.99
My kids are getting a Wii and Mario Kart Wii, and I wanted to pick up a second wheel for them anyway, so this is perfect. Plus CC is less then 10 minutes from home
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz $9.99
They liked the games for the Gamecube. Mainly we liked the mini-games. $10 is the right price-point and I'll be there to pick up the above, so why not?

Target
- Boom Blox $20.00
Wanted this game eventually, though wasn't going to buy this soon, but for $20? Sure.

I am probably going to get a few things; Boom Blox for $20 at Target then Burnout Paradise & Okami at CC for $20. If I am feeling crazy I might pick up that great deal on the arcade at CC which includes a 20GB HDD and extra wirless controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back