CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ninja town for the ds at best buy of course!

seriously the Dualshock 3 Controller for $29.99 at radio shack sounds sweet.

dead space for 30 at target doesn;t look to bad neither.

if any locals beat me to it and can help me out please do. thanks.

walmart has mostly sports games for sale.... ok....

Dead Space for $30 at Target is one of the best deals. I'm tempted to buy it again since it's such a good deal, but I already picked it up during the TRU B2G1 free deal.

I'll be hunting for Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway at Target for $20 though.

Saint's Row for 10 bucks. I will FINALLY get to play the game, because every time Cheapy says BIG ASS CHAINS I laugh. Every time.

target's dead space $30 is nice.
I'll be looking for a couple of DS Lites. So more with those would be nice. Not interested in bundles, just a cheap buy.

i'm so glad everyone is going for Dead Space, yay. better late then never.

btw, i'm gonna try and grab BoomBlox for $20 and Far Cry 2 for $39. :D

Despite the bashing that was going on, I'm actually considering the 360 Arcade with free Rock Band 2 from Dell. Having just bought a 120GB HDD for my Premium system, I could swap in that system's 20GB HDD, sell Rock Band 2, and have a great bedroom console for around $150. Not too shabby!

Gonna go easy as well, will pick up Dead Space and Brothers in Arms (PS3 of course) and maybe a handful of cheap flicks. Good Luck to the bargain hunters out there!!

deBlob at Target is my personal pick.

Also, don't have a PSP, but Final Fantasy Tactics for $9.99 (at Best Buy) is a steal for one of the best strategy RPGs ever made.

Looks like I'll be trying for Okami at Circuit City, and Brother in Arms & Raving Rabbids 3 at Target.

Not much this year. Looks like I might have some money for other people's gifts!

It'll be a lean Christmas this year. So I am donating my GBA-SP to the cause. My 6-year-old wants a "Gameboy." I'm thinking the Circuit City deals are for me this year. Hot Wheels for $4.99? Can't be beat.

The only deal worth it for me on BF is the

Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle + 20GB HD & Wireless Controller $199.99 at Circuit City.

I'm going to try and pick up Burnout Paradise for $20 at Target and Dead Space for $30 as well. World Tour for $50 is tempting, but I might hold off. Too bad there isn't a Rock Band 2 Special Edition deal somewhere.

I think I'm going to go for Bioshock and Assassin's Creed at $10 ea. at Best Buy, been wanting to play those for quite some while >.> Also Far Cry to for 360 at Best Buy at $38. And from Circuit City, probably get Conan at $10. ^.^

if there are any dead space left at target, will grab one. Also, might pick up one of the three new DS Colors, Probably Mario red from Kmart, and use the 25 nintendo gift card on Mario Super Sluggers for the Godson

Not much for a PC gamer. Don't play WOW or Sims and already own the rest. I quess I'll work on playing some of the new games or maybe go outside.

I'll definitely be getting Boom Blox. I'll PM that at Wal-Mart. Banana Blitz should be good for the family over Christmas. For $5 ET:Quake Wars should be good, and since I'm the only one who hasn't played BioShock yet there should be plenty of copies of that available at $10.

Circuit City: :360:Bioshock $19.99
Then swing by Target for: :360: Dead Space $30.00

Hell yes. Late to the party, but easy on the wallet.

I just got a new hdtv and I'd love to find a better deal on a PS3, but at this point there's nothing out there that's really making it worth getting up early for. As for deals, I've got to agree with what many others have said in that Target has the best deals going. I just sold my copy of Dead Space, but had I not bought it yet, $30 is definitely a killer deal.

Well, the PSP deals aren't great this year, but that's what I'm looking for. I'd probably go for the PSP deal at Target, get that 20 dollar gift card, and walk right back in the store to pick up Dead Space for $30. Either that or a game. Maybe some vitamins...

Halo 3 from target for 30 bucks looks like a winner. Need to catch up on backlogged 360 games.

I'm thinking Dead Space for $30, Boom Blox for $20, and the Guitar Hero 1-3 + 80s for PS2 all look pretty nice. My brother would really love the latter!

We're going to do a quick run to Best Buy... Pick up the PC version of Bioshock, as well as taking a look at the other deals. Then off to Sam's club for a tasty, tasty free breakfast!

Definitely going for the "Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle + 20GB HD & Wireless Controller $199.99" from Circuit City. My old Gen Xbox has been fracking up consistently. I've had to send it in for repair 5 times!

What Im looking foward to get is a Dualshock 3 Controller $29.99, Burnout Paradise $20.00, Dead Space $30.00, I still want to find a deal for Heavenly Sword and maybe Gears 2 and Fable II

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back