CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alternately I'm going to send my wife to circuit city to get the camcorder while I go to Target and get

Mario Red DS $149
Dead Space $30
Lego Batman DS $20

I'm considering one of the 360 bundles for a friend, but I think I'm going to get Halo 3 and Burnout Paradise. (I can't justify $60 for a game that's been out that long)

I'm a simple man with simple needs:

xbox360.gif
3 Month Xbox Live card $15

:360:Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle w/Rock Band 2 Game - $199.00
from Dell.

That is my personal choice for the best deal seen thus far on Black Friday for two reasons. One, the price alone for this Xbox is astounding, never mind being bundled with a brand new hot game. Not to mention I am a Rock Band aficionado.

And secondly because the contest is for $200 and that is just about perfect!

Due to backlog issues (with games, not my digestive system), I'm going for "support equipment" vice games. So I'll be vectoring away from the games racks and looking to reel in the gaming chair at Wally World ($30), the 4GB MS Pro Duo card and Dual Shock 3 at the Love Shack ($19.99 and $29.99 respectively) and the 2GB SD card at Jaclyn Smith Mart ($6.99). Good luck to all Black Friday hunters out there, and be safe!

My son has been really wanting Mercenaries 2 so I will pick that up at Target for $39. Also interested in Dead Rising (I am late to the party on that one, but for $10 who could pass that up). Gonna pick up Brothers in Arms for $20 as well.

I think the best deal listed right now is the Dell Home Xbox Deal:

Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle w/Rock Band 2 Game - $199.00

Thats like the ultimate party package. Plus you can get a cheap/free HD!

I'm looking at getting Conan for $9.99 at Circuit City and Dead Space on 360 for $30.00 at Target. Looks like a pretty disappointing year for Black Friday sales.

Dead Space for $30 is a pretty good deal, but I am not sure I will be going shopping on Black Friday. I'm low on cash.

I really have too much on my gaming plate right now, but if I was to get some of the Black Friday deals, I wouldn't mind getting the $20 Brothers in Arms:HH (360) game from Target (didn't that just come out??), the 4GB ProDuo memory stick from Radio Shack for $20, and if I was going to buy somebody an Xbox 360, I'd totally do the deal at Target where you get the 60GB system and a $60 gift card for $299. That's an awesome deal!!

I am going for EndWar at BestBuy for $37.99, but Dead Space for $30 at Target is a strong maybe. Mercs 2 and CoD:WaW are also pretty good at Target, but I may pass on them.

I'm not gunning for it, but the best deal I've seen so far is Dead Space for either the PS3 or 360 for $30 at Target. I'm awaiting the Amazon deals however.

Oh man...this years Black Friday deals are sweet...

This is the best one...
Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle + 20GB HD & Wireless Controller $199.99:)

I convinced my girlfriend to get a 360 and she's planning on getting that.

I'm going to go to Target to get these though:
Midnight Club Los Angeles $49.00
Call of Duty World At War $49.00
Brother In Arms: Hell's Highway $20.00

:D

Looks like I'm going to be looking for Deadspace, Midnight Club, and Call of Duty WaW all for xbox 360. However, once I hit the stores, I will probably end up picking up some other stuff that I didn't plan on ahead of time. Good luck to everyone, hope you get whatever you are after.

I'd love to get Boom Blox, but it's pretty far down on my "list". The backlog of games is insane right now, but I just got a PS3 (yea!), so I'm thinking I'll just get a controller or two at Radio Shack for $30!

And maybe Far Cry 2!

Gotta go with Orange Box and Bioshock at CC for $20 each. Just picked up a 360 and both games are on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back