CAG's Black Friday Bonanza! Win a $200 Gift Card to the Retailer of Your Choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try and get a 360 Arcade with free 20GB HDD + controller at Circuit City, as a gift. Also as gifts, Sims 2 Deluxe and Quake Wars ($5 each) at CC. And a $10 Dead Rising for myself.

Dead Space for $30 at Target seems to be the most popular, as well as my choice as well. Gonna be hard to get a hold of that one it seems.

Dell - The XBox 360 Arcade with GHIII and Guitar for 199.00.

Been XBox 360 less for a long time now, and I just might be able to get by with that bundle (since I want GHIII and need a new guitar since mines worn out)

Im gonna have to go with the Radio Shack Dual Shock controller for 29.99. It's basically the only thing I can see buying because all of the good A titles I have already purchased. You can never have to many controllers....

I am going to go nuts this year! I am looking at Circuit City: Dead Rising $9.99, Bioshock $19.99, and The Orange Box $19.99. Target: Burnout Paradise $20, Dead Space $30, and Halo 3 $30. I just finally got into the 360 and I am trying to get caught up on everything I've missed. I am currently working on GTA IV and Assassin's Creed and I have Gears of War and Viva Pinata on the way. I think that is a pretty good start. This is gonna be the best holiday season ever!

I think I am going with the Target Xbox 360 60GB Pro Holiday Bundle with $60 Gift Card $299.99. I may even pick up a few games while I am there.

I'm joining the masses who are going to be getting Dead Space for $30 (360) at Target. I just hope I can beat some of you to my own copy. I'd like to get a PS3, but unless I can find someone who will give me a $100+ gift card when I buy it, I'm still not willing to dish out the $399, but I can't find those deals anymore.

looks like Target has some sweet deals.

the Xbox 360 60GB Pro Holiday Bundle with $60 Gift Card $299.99 is great but I already have one.
may get Dead Space for $30

Ninja Town at Best Buy for $15 and Boom Blox at Target for $20 interest me, but that's about it. The question is, do I get these for myself or tell Santa, cruelly forcing my wife out into the rabid, turkey-addled mass of humanity?

Might be interested in picking up Okami for a friend at CC, but not too much I'm highly interested in. Of course, if I win that will increase my interest greatly.

omg i am totally that girl that is going to bundle up my kid and mom and make them stand in line at 3:00 am waiting for the store to open. my mom has some gift card to circuit city and we are hoping that they are still going to work. and im sure that here in tennessee its going to be CCCCOOOOLLLLDDD. but i am definately going to target next, dead space for $30, and hell's highway, and they are going to have some great ds games for my boy. after all it is christmas and he is my only baby boy!!! girl gamers kick ass peace out

Last edited by a moderator:
NBA 2K9 and Dead Space from target and maybe a LCD !!! and maybe a Didj for my 2 year old boy who is a gamer alreasdy(mario kart Wii) lol

So far, the only gaming deals striking my fancy are the Dead Space for $30 at Target and the 4GB MSPD stick for $20 at Radioshack. This has to be one of the weakest Black Friday sales ever.

Dead Rising 9.99 at CC
Dead Space 29.99 at Target...

and I'd have to admit If im near...
Assorted 3-Pack PS2 game for $9.99 each (Dai Senryaku VII + KOF XI + Th3 Plan) for 9.99 at K-Mart

It's definitely Dead Space at Target for $30.
Short of that, anyone picking up a 360 this holiday season can preemptively grab Halo 3 at Target for $30 as well. I don't expect to see an even minimal price reduction on it until the end of time.

I'm going to Target. I plan to finally pick up a 360 and get a $60 gift card as well! While I am there I'll probably pick up Halo 3 and Soul Calibur 4 which are both on sale for $30 and $49 bucks.

I'm going to buck the trend and say that because I'm in the UK, I'd have to storm Amazon.com, and get them delivered to my friend to ship them to me. I'd love to get some DS games (SO much cheaper over there), and Left4Dead, since that's been confirmed as Region Free.

Also, I'd use the savings accrued to get me some BIG ASS CHAINZ, and finally try Saints Row 2.

EDIT: And Goddamn, I wanna get Red Alert 3 Premier Edition, because only the standard edition has hit our shores.

Definitely the 360 with the $60 gift card.
Ever since I moved away from home I've been dying for my 360 back.
Had to let the little brother keep it.

Since I don't have a 360 yet (i have a ps3 and a wii, but held off buying a 360 until fable ii came out), I'm going to have to say the circuit city arcade bundle with the 20gb hdd and extra controller. A bigger hdd is enticing, but I can live with not getting faster loading times from installing games using the NXE...might eat my words later though.

While Pop Tour Video Games (Hannah Montana, Camp Rock) $39.99 at Target looks pretty tempting, I think I'm going for Guitar Hero World Tour $49.00 at Target. My girlfriend has been hassling me for that game since it came out! Sucks our economy is in the dumps, deals could have been a little better than this...kinda disappointing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back