CAG's Win Everything* Black Friday Bonanza! - Congratulations, thenewnumbertwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I win, but if I don't atleast I know it will go to a well-deserving person who loves video games as much as me. Can't wait to see who wins, good luck all!

This is a crazy giveaway. Even though I'll only be able to enjoy it for a month before I start basic training. However, all this stuff will definently help with my gaming fix once I'm done. CAG for the win!

I love your contests more than most people and things in the world, and if I win this contest I may actually faint and my terrible luck will have turned around.

If I do win the contest, since I already own some of the prizes above, I'm going to donate to charity. Anyone know of some good places or ideas?

I will admit that I signed up here initially just for the contest. But to get this stuff? Oh man. This would mean everything to me. My husband is a teacher in a prison school, and would love to use all of this stuff to decompress. Well, not all of it. I could really use that iPad and the spending money. We have an 8 month old son, and nothing ever gets bought for us anymore just for fun. So this? This would rock my socks.

I agree with brutongaster. This is a perfect way to get people to peruse the site more than they normally would and see all that it has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back