Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Gen. Discussion & Info

woo just beat mile high club. In total I probably spent like freaking 1.5 hours and 50 tries on the level though...
I looked at a guide for the last room/hallway and copied his motions, but I came up with a faster way to do the first part since I found out what I really needed was a bit more time in the end. What I did was pistol the first guy at the very beginning, then quickly throw
a flashbang in that one door area, then I just ran right through and hid behind the seats before the copter had the hullbreach and I still had 45 seconds left. So that made it a lot easier from there on.

[quote name='HighlightShow']8th, getting fun.[/quote]

Damn Show... You just took a massive jump on me in the past couple weeks. I gotta start playing more. I think for about 2 months you and I were within 15 levels of each other.

I have this on PS3, but I'm thinking about getting the GOTY edition on 360, since I can do an even swap out...so has ANYONE played on both systems? And if so, which one do you like more?

[quote name='rvdrock']I have this on PS3, but I'm thinking about getting the GOTY edition on 360, since I can do an even swap out...so has ANYONE played on both systems? And if so, which one do you like more?[/quote]

I played a lot of it on PS3 as well, dude, and the major differences to me are;

This one's obvious- there's no sense of community at ALL. There were dozens of games I played at the prime times at night, and only 3 or 4 people had headsets, and those people didn't even want to talk.

Also, anytime there are 5+ grenades or a car exploding, the framerate gets kicked in the nuts for a few secs. But other than that, they're pretty much identical!

I would say, go exchange it for the GOTY version so you can play with US! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='dmaul1114']Damnit. I was stuck here on hardened and that still didn't help. I go to that spot and eventually get bum rushed with people coming across the bumper cars and circling around back. :bomb:

I can lay down in the ticket both and stay alive sometimes, but then I die in like 2 seconds when I try to make a run to pick up McMillan. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem: I could hole up in the ticket booth and survive until the chopper, but I'd get smoked on my way there. So after seeing where the chopper sets down, I just planted my C4 in a path, booth --> your buddy --> chopper. Then when the evac arrives, I'd detonate it, grab him, and rush through the clear spots before more guys could fill 'em in. Voila.

Played in a LAN tournament. Apparently it was 2vs2 so I got to play with the one other person who was there alone. He was pretty good though. We raped on round 1 on Crash and then got raped in round 2 on Vacant. Oh well.

[quote name='mvp828']Damn Show... You just took a massive jump on me in the past couple weeks. I gotta start playing more. I think for about 2 months you and I were within 15 levels of each other.[/quote]
Yeah, I do remember that.

I don't know what happened, I just know how to rank up quickly now.

[quote name='Trakan']So is this match with the CAG guys vs. the Revolution actually happening this weekend or was it all bullshit?[/QUOTE]

Waiting for Zew to get his 360 back.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Waiting for Zew to get his 360 back.[/quote]

Right, he'll have it by this weekend. That's what I want to know.

Still on for this Sunday. I've got Simon D I, JohnQuincyAdams and HamerXcore so far. Still scouting a few other CAGs. Btw is a 3 out of 5 team deathmatch alright?

[quote name='thorbahn3']Still on for this Sunday. I've got Simon D I, JohnQuincyAdams and HamerXcore so far. Still scouting a few other CAGs. Btw is a 3 out of 5 team deathmatch alright?[/quote]

Count me in (as long as Simon, JQA, and Hamster are willing to fight beside me :D). If we could get a time set up really soon, that would be helpful.

zewone... my clan is going to need a warmup for gamebattles soon (haven't played a clan match since feb.), so if you are up for a normal tdm without grenade launchers, we should set something up. the new season just started and i don't want to just go in unprepared, i'd like a scrimmage since i had to get some new people for the ones i lost.

Live went down for me between 2:08 and 2:09 Pacific, right after a game finished. It had literally just completed and then shit froze as we were talking in the postgame lobby.

[quote name='Matt Young']Live went down for me between 2:08 and 2:09 Pacific, right after a game finished. It had literally just completed and then shit froze as we were talking in the postgame lobby.[/QUOTE]

GEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH! I wonder if we got the chemotherapian match points at the end!?!?!?! All I heard was some dude say piece out then my shit froze, and my heater just broke, I'm never gonna get that bitch thawed out!

Oh well off to the Orange Box, if you're still on when it comes back send me an invite!

[quote name='thorbahn3']Still on for this Sunday. I've got Simon D I, JohnQuincyAdams and HamerXcore so far. Still scouting a few other CAGs. Btw is a 3 out of 5 team deathmatch alright?[/quote]
I can play.

[quote name='xcoax']If you're not above average what does that make me? The skill equivalency of a two year old?

You're both rediculously good. There I said it.[/quote]

Hey, just think of what that makes me......a sad panda

Um, when is this going down on Sunday (not that you'd want a boat anchor on your team)? Also, Simon you need to take some screenshots of the scores like the good old CAGwar of yestermonths.

[quote name='woodcan']Um, when is this going down on Sunday (not that you'd want a boat anchor on your team)? Also, Simon you need to take some screenshots of the scores like the good old CAGwar of yestermonths.[/quote]

Hehehe, yes, man, for sure!

I know we were supposed to do a CAG WAR every Friday night, but I haven't played on Fridays, and the nation-wide time differences screw all that up :(

But yes, there will be a lot of publicity over this match.....we need a title....we need a thread for it....we need hot chicks holding up "ROUND 1, 2, 3" signs...we need DON KING (or Twenzor) to promote it!

But yes, I'm definitely in.. The Revolution may be T0taL Pr0z, and they might possibly whoop our asses beyond recognition, but they're going to get a FIGHT, DAMNIT!

THE [CAG] DREAM TEAM, BABY!!
THORBAHN
SIMON D I
HAMSTERXCORE
JQA
ATTACKINGMVP
FLESHRIBBON

BY THE WAY...we need to do GROUND WAR. Because a lot of people want in on this shiznit! And I say;

1st round, Team Deathmatch
2nd round, domination
3rd round, Team Deathmatch
4th round, domination (if it makes it to this)
and of course if it goes to sudden death....we'll think of something special...

[quote name='xcoax']If you're not above average what does that make me? The skill equivalency of a two year old?[/quote]

If Hamster's a two-year-old, then I'm still in the womb. :oops:

If there's a CAG war on Friday, I'm in. Give me a time. I'd rather be on the "underdog" team, because I could probably hold up to other team pretty well. ;)

[quote name='Chronotrigga']If there's a CAG war on Friday, I'm in. Give me a time. I'd rather be on the "underdog" team, because I could probably hold up to other team pretty well. ;)[/QUOTE]

orly?

[quote name='Simon D I']Twenzor[/QUOTE]

I assumed you blew me off like the rest of the CAGs who play COD4. I only play with ragekod, and sometimes hamster, because he wants me to.

[quote name='twen']I assumed you blew me off like the rest of the CAGs who play COD4. I only play with ragekod, and sometimes hamster, because he wants me to.[/quote]

Ahhhhh, come on, man, I never did you bogus like that! I love playing witcha! As for the other CAGs, as far as I've seen (when I'm in the game) people want you to play!

I will say, though, you and JohnQuincyAdams need to make up and resume being BFFs, because the rivalry between you and him seems to have been the catalyst for this insanity! :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Anyways, you know I love you in a totally homosexual way, so don't worry about it!

[quote name='Chronotrigga']If there's a CAG war on Friday, I'm in. Give me a time. I'd rather be on the "underdog" team, because I could probably hold up to other team pretty well. ;)[/QUOTE]

You'd probably feel better if you didn't.

[quote name='Simon D I']Hehehe, yes, man, for sure!

I know we were supposed to do a CAG WAR every Friday night, but I haven't played on Fridays, and the nation-wide time differences screw all that up :(

But yes, there will be a lot of publicity over this match.....we need a title....we need a thread for it....we need hot chicks holding up "ROUND 1, 2, 3" signs...we need DON KING (or Twenzor) to promote it!

But yes, I'm definitely in.. The Revolution may be T0taL Pr0z, and they might possibly whoop our asses beyond recognition, but they're going to get a FIGHT, DAMNIT!

THORBAHN
SIMON D I
HAMSTERXCORE
JQA
ATTACKINGMVP
FLESHRIBBON

BY THE WAY...we need to do GROUND WAR. Because a lot of people want in on this shiznit! And I say;

1st round, Team Deathmatch
2nd round, domination
3rd round, Team Deathmatch
4th round, domination (if it makes it to this)
and of course if it goes to sudden death....we'll think of something special...[/quote]

I'm thinking 5 vs. 5, but if you guys want 6 vs. 6 I'm sure we can make it work. Just let us know how many.

We need an exact time as well. Is Sunday confirmed?

[quote name='zewone']We have a lot of people that want to put a hurting on you guys, so however many guys you can get, we can easily match.[/QUOTE]

The teams need to be large enough so that all of our good players can play with enough room leftover to throw me on the team as well.

Damn...I've been off CoD4 for so long but this sounds like a lot of fun...wish I could get in on it but I would just suck and drag the team down.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']The teams need to be large enough so that all of our good players can play with enough room leftover to throw me on the team as well.[/quote]

Hehehe... that's my pitch as well. O:)

[quote name='zewone']Joe, man, I like you. I'm warning you to stay away. ;)[/quote]

I can Handle it....Mostly. besides....Simon is a horrible player.....really bad, plain fucken awful. the guy cant point his finger let alone a damn gun.

[quote name='tiredfornow']i'll take joe's place.

you guys are pansies![/quote]

Get back in line!

[quote name='joe2187']I can Handle it....Mostly. besides....Simon is a horrible player.....really bad, plain fucken awful. the guy cant point his finger let alone a damn gun.

Get back in line![/quote]

I'll point something at you, and trust me, it will go RIGHT WHERE I WANT IT TO GO!

:^o:shock:

[quote name='Simon D I']I'll point something at you, and trust me, it will go RIGHT WHERE I WANT IT TO GO!

:^o:shock:[/quote]

Im Calling the cops...

[quote name='Simon D I']
THORBAHN
SIMON D I
HAMSTERXCORE
JQA
ATTACKINGMVP
FLESHRIBBON

[/quote]

FYI, I may need an alternate/replacement since I may not be back in town depending on the gametime......

[quote name='Khondor']I want in on this!!!!![/quote]

Someone needs to make Khondor a "[CAG] Khondor is the last thing you see before you-- KABOOM!" siggie.

... ;)

[quote name='chasemurata']Someone needs to make Khondor a "[CAG] Khondor is the last thing you see before you-- KABOOM!" siggie.

... ;)[/quote]

I spent the past 4 hours on this, using every photoshop trick I knew:

khonsig.jpg

bread's done
Back