Call of Duty Black OPS

[quote name='Puffa469']I got a pint of Jack, and a diet coke. Time to earn some double xp.[/QUOTE]What's the diet coke for? Your lady?

[quote name='jdawgg76']What's the diet coke for? Your lady?[/QUOTE]

The only thing that makes sense to me is if he's using it as a makeshift toilet so he doesn't have to stop playing COD. It doesn't matter what happens to the diet coke itself, so long as the can is used for something more than holding a woman's drink...

After playing a shit load of reach, I can't seem to aim for shit. Even the lower sensitivity seems way too hard to aim at people. I think I've lost a lot of interest in this game as well. Maybe double xp will help me get back in the swing of things

Im really getting bored of this game. Every time i try to play i just get annoyed from getting killed before i see a dude, or shooting a guy and he shoots me back and i die. After 2-3 games i just turn it off. Im thinking of selling it, but part of me is saying i shouldnt. Maybe because i bought the maps? Maybe im just in a bad mood lately. IDK. I got to prestige 15, never got to top prestige in a COD game before. But now there is really nothing to shoot for other than have fun, and i find myself not having much fun in the game. I think it was leveling up that made me want to play it a lot. Not sure if i should sell it or not. But im thinking about it.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Im really getting bored of this game. Every time i try to play i just get annoyed from getting killed before i see a dude, or shooting a guy and he shoots me back and i die. After 2-3 games i just turn it off. Im thinking of selling it, but part of me is saying i shouldnt. Maybe because i bought the maps? Maybe im just in a bad mood lately. IDK. I got to prestige 15, never got to top prestige in a COD game before. But now there is really nothing to shoot for other than have fun, and i find myself not having much fun in the game. I think it was leveling up that made me want to play it a lot. Not sure if i should sell it or not. But im thinking about it.[/QUOTE]

I agree I played a few matches this morning which were full of children. Stomped after getting used to playing Black Ops again but I just couldn't get into it. It seems buggier now then when I played before.

I just got off from an attempted Blops session... it was possibly the worst ~8 games I ever tried to play... everyone was dropping out of the rooms... making it 3 vs. 6, which never works. The scores were always insanely slanted too. Must be the double XP weekend. It really sucks. I agree with 7th, I might be moving on now.

My K/D is down to a 2.57 here recently but I'm slowly bringing it back up.

Guile, I still can't believe you got that first Tomahawk, it looked like it went through the snow. Also, too bad you didn't have a 2nd Tomahawk for the next guy on Summit. You also reminded me I really need to edit and upload some more videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else notice the influx of newer players this weekend during the Double XP and Free Gold? Raised my K/D from 2.51 to 2.55 playing TDM for a few hours each night.

[quote name='DestroVega']how do people make crazy custom logos? I've seen some insane shit.[/QUOTE]
That is no joke. I have seen some hella crazy logos too. They buy like every layer and just go nuts.

Some of the emblem guides are amazing out there, the stuff that you can make is truly tapping the potential of the emblem editor. Not making penises and such, true art.

P.S. On a sidenote, why do so many people act like they are Nazis? Obviously they aren't, so making Swastika's (sp?) doesn't make you look cool.

^Yeah my wife saw this guy with the Nazi logos on the guys gun etc, and she's like, what the fuck??

Those logos are amazing, site has too many to look through though!

I made my own BYU logo, I'm pretty happy with it. Searched the web and didn't see anything like it before I made it. I always get messages asking me if I'm a Mormon or from byu/utah haha

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I made my own BYU logo, I'm pretty happy with it. Searched the web and didn't see anything like it before I made it. I always get messages asking me if I'm a Mormon or from byu/utah haha[/QUOTE]

Bahahah asking if you're a Mormon. Utah Mormon population...FTW? :rofl:

I have the "dick in a box" guys as my emblem now.

I played with a great little kid this morning. This 4th grade girl (apparently, I thought it was a boy at first) was asking me questions. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told her yes and she said "You are a lucky guy then". It made my day.

[quote name='moojuice']Man, the spawns in this game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y50AXjRR7gQ

I start out in the upper right, kill a guy, kill the rest of their team, kill the first guy again, then get raped from behind. While this happened, I thought to myself "wtf, did their whole team spawn here?" Little did I know I was right,[/QUOTE]

Oh man it was funny watching you walk into an angry swarm. The spawns can be REEEEALY jacked in TDM especially. I like the SLIGHTLY more predictable spawns of Domination personally...a lot less deaths coming from behind.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I have the "dick in a box" guys as my emblem now.

I played with a great little kid this morning. This 4th grade girl (apparently, I thought it was a boy at first) was asking me questions. She asked me if I had a girlfriend. I told her yes and she said "You are a lucky guy then". It made my day.[/QUOTE]

Bahahaha, Xbox Live for ya? 4th grade girl who was complimenting you...you're lucky no one from the FBI was playing when that was going on!

It's great how I do terrible during the double xp weekend but pop in black ops today and do great. Oh well. Good thing I'm not looking to prestige for that matter. Need to get back into single player and finish up the achievements on there.

I guess that makes sense. It just seems strange that it was a +80 assist when it's always +40 if you finish someone off in Second Chance.

so played an awful session tonight. Got stuck in games that were lopsided, had the most terribad team mates of all time except for 1 lone game where i got the luck of getting stuck with a good clan. I ran in to some beast players tonight but shit this was frustrating. Im going to put this away for a prolonged amount of time so i dont smash the disc :lol:

Meh, my KD is at 1.83 right now. I didn't start trying to pull my KD up until I hit level 50, and by that time I was 3300K/3000D or something like that. I got up to 1.90 (maybe 1.91 not sure) and then gave up, got annoying playing like a try hard all night just to raise my KD 0.02 LOL I'm sure if I tried from the very beginning, I would be at a 3.0 KD but I can't be bothered...the game just isnt as much fun when you focus too much on your KD.

I'm more interested in zombies anyways. I play Black Ops on PS3...hit me up if you wanna play zombies (and you're not a complete idiot that doesn't understand basic strategy =p)

EDIT: I'm an idiot, just realized this was the 360 forum, I'm running on an hour's sleep...LOL

I am sick of getting put in matches in progress with literally no chance to actually win the match. I got put in a TDM where it was 0 and 4200. fucking stupid shit.

And they really need to fix it so the game migrates hosts when the only person with 4 bars is the goddamn host.

So I was playing Gun Game and stick a sniper close range with a Crossbow...walk away, and am robbed of a kill because he was standing next to a car..and the crossbow wasn't the kill.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BackInBlack']So I was playing Gun Game and stick a sniper close range with a Crossbow...walk away, and am robbed of a kill because he was standing next to a car..and the crossbow wasn't the kill.

:([/QUOTE]

I once boobytraped a carepackage and it blew up next to a car and it ended up where the guy got killed by the car and not the package.

Decided to play some FFA tonight. Gotta say, I had a lot of fun. It's nice to not worry about teammates screwing things up for me. Still has shitty spawns (One instance where a guy spawns when I walk behind a car in Firing Range comes to mind.), but I didn't rage as much. It helps when the people in my lobby turn out to be chill instead of assholes.

I'm also really loving my switch to the FAMAS with dual mags, and dual mags in general. It goes well with my stupid habit of reloading after every kill.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Decided to play some FFA tonight. Gotta say, I had a lot of fun. It's nice to not worry about teammates screwing things up for me. Still has shitty spawns (One instance where a guy spawns when I walk behind a car in Firing Range comes to mind.), but I didn't rage as much. It helps when the people in my lobby turn out to be chill instead of assholes.

I'm also really loving my switch to the FAMAS with dual mags, and dual mags in general. It goes well with my stupid habit of reloading after every kill.[/QUOTE]

What is Perk 2? Sleight of Hand would fix up that reloading after every kill thing...Dual Mags is literally every other reload is quick.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']What is Perk 2? Sleight of Hand would fix up that reloading after every kill thing...Dual Mags is literally every other reload is quick.[/QUOTE]

I'm rolling Slight of Hand as well, so the reload is insanely fast. I also like the extra ammo I get from dual mags.

Anyone running into any troubles connecting lately? Past two days (since I did update 5) alot of game I just get that thin line filling up and the dotted circle spinning and I have to back out to dashboard and start over. Redid update and cleared cache, but nothing yet

[quote name='dennisb407']Anyone running into any troubles connecting lately? Past two days (since I did update 5) alot of game I just get that thin line filling up and the dotted circle spinning and I have to back out to dashboard and start over. Redid update and cleared cache, but nothing yet[/QUOTE]

People on the COD boards were saying there have been some server issues lately.

bread's done
Back