Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid 2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
cecinestpasunepipemagripe3.jpg

The Treachery of Images, by René Magritte.​

[quote name='red flare graf']I just got back from a screening of the original Re-animator, and I sat next to Stuart fucking Gordon through the entire movie. I am still in awe.[/QUOTE]

Who?

wait.

wait a second.

who are YOU?

I know my nigga TFN. I know that ninja liquid. Same goes for Moxio and The Crotch who is "that nigga" when it comes to Starcraft but I don't know this ninja red flare gaf.

Hey PR, do you hang out with Insane Clown Posse?

What are you talking about? I never asked if you knew them :shock: You need to stop dreenking pal, its really starting to hurt'cha. :[

[quote name='TFN']Hey PR, do you hang out with Insane Clown Posse?[/QUOTE]

All the time.

Last night we drank some Faygo and put clown make-up on.

It was sweet.

:shock:

I saw them live once.

Well I was like almost 100 feet away, but you could still see 'em throwing shit and supa soakin' hoez.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I don't know what this OTT means.[/QUOTE]Success!

[quote name='TFN']:shock:

I saw them live once.[/QUOTE]
I can't even comprehend so much fail.

Night, OTT.

I had a neighbor who took me to Warped Tour one year, paid for everything and all that.. just wanted some company.

Next door was an ICP concert and half way through warped tour I got kicked out with my friend for trying to rush the main area to see NOFX, along with like 10 other people we had all planned to do but they found us all.. :oops: So outside we saw ICP and some other wack painted up dudes on the sidelines.

I suppose it's not as bad since it wasn't planned and you didn't pay for it.

Also: I just saw my new avatar and thought "Who's this nigga postin' in the OTT?" :lol:
I'm really fuckin' tired. Night for real this time.

The black michael jackson = that nigga

listen to thriller and tell me otherwise.

I like that new avatar liquid.

Your best one was probably Einstein though.

I got used to that, then you flipped the script on us.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I like that new avatar liquid.

Your best one was probably Einstein though.[/QUOTE]Thanks. :)

I'll probably go back to Einstein at some point, seein' as how he's that chroo nigga.

Also: PR is right. You don't fuck with the Black MJ. Get outta here, TFN.

[quote name='TFN']
What are you talking about? I never asked if you knew them :shock: You need to stop dreenking pal, its really starting to hurt'cha. :[[/QUOTE]

I don't like your ninja edits. TFN.

If you're going to change what you say just make a new post.

I was just making a general statement that the OTT was business as usual up until red flare posted.

You need to start drinking.

[quote name='red flare graf']Well, I'm fucking sorry.[/QUOTE]
Soft skin like that ain't gonna getcha nowhere in the OTT. :baby:

[quote name='TFN']I type something but I always remember something to add whenever I post, I'm sorry. :oops:[/QUOTE]I do the same thing. :grouphug:

'Course, I'm ninja-ier about it and people usually don't notice.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Soft skin like that ain't gonna getcha nowhere in the OTT. :baby:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was my half-assed attempt at acting like I give a fuck. ;)

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Good night and good luck, niggaz.[/QUOTE]

your not even wearing a hat!!!!! hahahahah!!!!!!!

[quote name='Liquid 2']

Stay cool, motherfuckers.[/QUOTE]

Y'all know the rules.

I couldn't let a Roots lyric go unfinished.

Alright peace out OTT, for real this time.

And to whoever said otherwise, I definitely am wearing a hat.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Hmm.. I recognize that OP pic.. symbolized some art movement or something. Doesn't it mean "this is a painting not a pipe"?[/quote]

correct. Philisophically speaking, it is only a picture of a pipe.

[quote name='fart_bubble']think I am done for atleast a little bit in buying DS games[/QUOTE]
DS has games?

[quote name='Maklershed']Nope. What is it. Do you shoot bad buys in a jungle with a fake uzi?[/quote]

I dumped so many tokens in that game at a local Aladdin's Castle growing up

[quote name='Maklershed']Nope. What is it. Do you shoot bad buys in a jungle with a fake uzi?[/quote]

No. It is a operation to spread firefox, so they are making up 3.5 Feet Tall Firefox stickers and asking people to give suggestions on awesome places they could put them. So if you input your idea and it gets taken you get to go do it and they give a Macbook I believe. Also there are some other prizes as well.

Also an Uzi would be unsuited for a jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back