CheapyD to Appear Live on Bloomberg TV - Wednesday Night (6/7/06)

Your entire head, barring the eyebrows, looks so smooth and shiny....kinda creeps me out. :puke:

.....please don't ban me... >_>

[quote name='daphatty']My home built TiVo will be able to record this no problem. I'll even have a PSP compatible version ready to go within 24 hours.

I just need help figuring out when it will air on Comcast. It looks like Bloomberg TV only airs between 12 and 1 a.m. per the link Cheapy provided. Is that correct?[/quote]
If it's a race you want, then a race you shall get. ;)

[quote name='Ugamer_X']If it's a race you want, then a race you shall get. ;)[/quote]

I guess I'll join in as well.

I'll even throw in a video ipod version.

although I can't say it won't be a high quality rip (never quite figured out how to get the best quality out of my capture card)

just one question for cheapyd is this a via satellite thing or have you got more frequent flyer miles under your belt

inquiring minds want to know.

hehe nice of you to respond good sir =D
Good luck CD. My dad really enjoyed it. I know you will too.

I'm proud of ya man. It's about time we have another appearance of someone that knows what's goin on. Hope this leads to regular gigs, so you can let the world hear the communial voice of the cheapasses.

Too bad Wombat's not a part of this... that guy's always in the shadows so the people can't see him shine like the crazy star that he is.

Anyway, if it's not too late, Cheapy, you should use this opportunity to thow your hat into the ring and give Bloomberg the exclusive on your candidacy for president in 2008.

dang. I have work. Hopefully someone youtube's it or bittorrents it up or something. Anyways, good luck and hopefully sneak in/give a shout out to all us cheapassgamers.

they are playing it on CN8 the following morning here in Philly so I will record it and watch it thursday.

[quote name='Scobie']Too bad Wombat's not a part of this... that guy's always in the shadows so the people can't see him shine like the crazy star that he is.

Anyway, if it's not too late, Cheapy, you should use this opportunity to thow your hat into the ring and give Bloomberg the exclusive on your candidacy for president in 2008.[/quote]

Perhaps you should carry a framed picture of Wombat onto the show with you, AND announce your run for president.

Of course, if you don't have a picture OF Wombat, one of Reggie would do in a pinch :D

I'll be sure to catch it! If I remember to.... that is.

And instead of us all giving CheapyD, an already wealthy individual, a dollar. How about we all donate the money to a charitable cause? Preferably more than a dollar, you know, for massive damage.

Nice I will set this on my DVR. For Cox Digital Cable subscribers it should be channel 321 (at least in San Diego).

I am setting it to record "Bloomberg Live" which airs 3:00-6:00PM PST. Is this the correct program? Or is it "Bloomberg Now" which airs from 7:00-9:00PM PST?

[quote name='davidb69']they are playing it on CN8 the following morning here in Philly so I will record it and watch it thursday.[/QUOTE]

I never knew they replayed it on CN8. If I did, I probably wouldve recorded my dad on Bloomberg :( O well.

Please remember to polish your head!

Couldn't resist!

Should we all buy Nintendo stock prior to your launch to stardom?

Cheapy D, do you have any of your other appearance's on TV, on this website anywhere? for download or view?

Cool, I'll have to watch it. So I guess that's 5:40 pacific time.

Also I didn't know that you were just a special guest on the "Gamers" segment on Cold Pizza. I had thought maybe you were Sundance since he was on there all the time, was sort of bald and had a "D" in his name. I'm wrong all the time btw.

That cartoon looks just like you! I'd like to see what the real life version of that cool chubby bear standing next to you on the CAGcast banner looks like.

[quote name='brianmoy']I'd like to see what the real life version of that cool chubby bear standing next to you on the CAGcast banner looks like.[/QUOTE]

I think we have Wombat's new nickname. :lol:

Anyway, congrats Cheapy. I'll be watching. This won't delay this week's podcast, will it? ;)

[quote name='brianmoy']That cartoon looks just like you! I'd like to see what the real life version of that cool chubby bear standing next to you on the CAGcast banner looks like.[/quote]

Wasn't there a video of Wombat playing Guitar Hero somewhere? I swear I thought I saw that somewhere....or maybe it is just one of the many dreams I have about Wombat. ;)

[quote name='lebowsky']Wasn't there a video of Wombat playing Guitar Hero somewhere? I swear I thought I saw that somewhere....or maybe it is just one of the many dreams I have about Wombat. ;)[/QUOTE]

There's plenty of pictures of Wombat from his vacation to Disney World in one of the older CAGcast threads. Just search for them in the General Gaming Discussion forum if you want to see what the cool chubby bear looks like.

Guess I can take a look. Seeing a real life picture of Wombat might just blow my mind if he looks exactly like the drawing because I like that drawing so much. I just always like cool drawings of people. I used to make cool drawings/comics of everyone, including myself. I like the cool chubby bear's hairdo. Man that's so freaking cool!

[quote name='brianmoy']Guess I can take a look. Seeing a real life picture of Wombat might just blow my mind if he looks exactly like the drawing because I like that drawing so much. I just always like cool drawings of people. I used to make cool drawings/comics of everyone, including myself. I like the cool chubby bear's hairdo. Man that's so freaking cool![/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84919

Here is the CAGcast thread that Shipwreck mentioned that has the pics of our friend Wombat so you can see what he actually looks like.

[quote name='spiderdog']Cheapy D, do you have any of your other appearance's on TV, on this website anywhere? for download or view?[/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orijxvQm-_k[/media]

Here is CheapyD's first appearance on Cold Pizza so you can see what he looks like.

http://www.bloomberg.com/media/tv/index.html

Here is a link to BloombergTV site and CheapyD or anyone else can actually purchase digital copies of the segment so if someone isn't able to record it and transfer it they have a service that will send you digital version of it to be hosted on the site.

The link to this is at the bottom of the page.

[quote name='brianmoy']I'd like to see what the real life version of that cool chubby bear standing next to you on the CAGcast banner looks like.[/QUOTE]

I'm disappointed to see that you've started a mini-phenomenon of nicknaming Wombat "cool chubby bear." Honestly, a more befitting nickname should be in order. I'm thinking something along the lines of "King Wombat."

I wasn't giving Wombat any sort of nickname and I didn't know it was any sort of mini-phenomenon. I was just describing what the drawing looked like - and he does look like a bear. I'm really sorry if any feeling were hurt... My impressions of it were not at all derogatory or mocking - I thought it was really cute - which I thought was a good thing. I used to known by my friends and people for drawing funny little pictures like that of everyone I know and myself - which is why I probably like it more than I should.

I was just talking about the drawing.

I listen to the podcasts w/ Cheapy and Wombat - but as they're not video I didn't know it was him. Anyone who went to DisneyWorld is pretty kick ass to me.

[quote name='Scobie']I'm disappointed to see that you've started a mini-phenomenon of nicknaming Wombat "cool chubby bear." Honestly, a more befitting nickname should be in order. I'm thinking something along the lines of "King Wombat."[/quote]

[quote name='brianmoy']Guess I can take a look. Seeing a real life picture of Wombat might just blow my mind if he looks exactly like the drawing because I like that drawing so much. I just always like cool drawings of people. I used to make cool drawings/comics of everyone, including myself. I like the cool chubby bear's hairdo. Man that's so freaking cool![/quote]

Here's a picture my friend snagged of Cheapy and Wombat at the Nintendo World / Miyamoto event.

cheapyd.jpg

[quote name='kaw']Here's a picture my friend snagged of Cheapy and Wombat at the Nintendo World / Miyamoto event.

cheapyd.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

[quote name='kaw']Here's a picture my friend snagged of Cheapy and Wombat at the Nintendo World / Miyamoto event.

cheapyd.jpg
[/quote]

Man, Joe Pesci has really let himself go.

bread's done
Back