Child's Play Charity Raffle for Disgaea, KOTOR 2 and LOTS more

Vpr has selected Outlaw Golf 2 (factory sealed), Outlaw Volleyball and LOTR: The Third Age (discs only). We're finally running out of games :). Hopefully we'll be able to wrap this up within the next week. PM sent to whitereflection.

Currently waiting to hear back from #19 getmeoutofjoliet.

There are only six games left:
iconxbox5nv.gif
10. Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions
iconps24qx.gif
11. ATV Offroad Fury (review copy)*
icongamecube5nq.gif
23. Tony Hawk 3***
icongbasp8rz.gif
26. Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku
icongbasp8rz.gif
27. F-Zero GP Legend*
icongbasp8rz.gif
31. X2: Wolverine's Revenge

Given such a small selection, I'd rather not have to PM each of the remaining 50 CAGs in the list to find takers. If anyone still wants to participate in the last legs of this raffle, PM me some time in the next week. I'll still go by the order of winners in the list, but I'll only include CAGs that let me know they're still interested. I'd like to wrap this up towards the end of next week.

Thanks!

This was a nice way to end the year. I knew we could beat the amount of donations from last year. Happy New Year's everyone!

[quote name='woobaca']Currently waiting to hear back from #19 getmeoutofjoliet.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the offer, but i already own most of those games, another major thank you to chickenhawk, and a suggestion to everyone receiving stuff from woobaca: give the man some +++feedback!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']thanks for the offer, but i already own most of those games, another major thank you to chickenhawk, and a suggestion to everyone receiving stuff from woobaca: give the man some +++feedback![/QUOTE]
Thanks man.

I haven't received any more PMs since my last post. I'll give it a couple of more days before closing out the raffle.

I'll be shipping vpr's and whitereflection's games tomorrow. Assuming I don't hear from any more CAGs, I'll close this up and ask the mods to unsticky this thread.

I shipped out the remaining games today. I think we can officially call this raffle closed. Thanks again to everyone who donated to Child's Play and to jlarlee, cletus, Ikohn4ever and capitalist_mao for donating their games to help spread the word.

I'll ask the mods the unsticky this now.

Merely wanted to add that I have received all items from all persons involved, that I thank them all again, and I hope to contribute myself next year.

Btw woobacca, you are right, I'm not sure how I missed KQ7 in there. :) Thanks again!

bread's done
Back