Chitown021's FS/T LIST

hi there -
i'm interested in your FFVII unauthorized guide - please CML to see if there's anything you'd like to trade for. & is it possible to get a picture of the item?

Please LMK & thanks!
- guy.

I've listed my PSP on eBay. I would be willing to end the auction if I get a good offer or an interesting trade from a CAG. I'm doing so for two reasons:

1) I play my DS much more than the PSP
2) I'm thinking about buying one of the new PSP slim units when they come out so I'd like to cash mine out for as much as I can get now.

LINK: PSP SYSTEM BUNDLE

Please CML for the GBASP. What condition is it in? Re: the brightness...as long as it's brighter than the GBA...

Thanks,
eugaet

[quote name='eugaet']Please CML for the GBASP. What condition is it in? Re: the brightness...as long as it's brighter than the GBA...

Thanks,
eugaet[/quote]

My GBA is from the first generation. It has of course the backlit screen but not the enhanced brighter ones that are out now.

Bump. Added a brand new copy of EBA to the list. Remember if you see something you like I will check all lists. If you want to buy something don't just say "How much for ....?" Make an offer or I won't respond.

[quote name='devildr1ver']wow you have alot of batteries, i wonder what they're for lol[/quote]

Actually I have those b/c I hit a Sears clearance at the right time. I'll probably use them with the PSP slim if/when the battery cover is released to accommodate the larger battery.

Minor updates to list. A Border War Gameday bump

GO MIZZOU!!!

mizzou-logo.jpg

[quote name='bmachine']CML for the PSP Stamina Battery, please.[/quote]

I saw two things I would be interested in:

Spiderman 3 BluRay
Cooking Mama for the DS.

bread's done
Back