Chitown021's FS/T LIST

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Damn. I wanted that but theres no point because we would just pay you the $400.[/quote]

Yeah I put that on my list in case of a big dollar trade came along like if I was trying to trade for a console or laptop or something like that.

Interested to know what MGS action figures you have/pics?

Also, kind of interested in the guides:
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Oddworld

I'm terrible with prices for these things and am fearful of lowballing you. Feel free to CML. Otherwise free bumpage, good sir.

BUMP for minor updates to my list. I am currently looking to trade for a copy of Mac OS 10.4 or higher. I have an older Mac system that has OS 10.2 on it that I'd like to update.

Did some minor updating of my trade list and added some wants.

A few days ago I purchased a brand new HTC HD2 phone from T-Mobile. I like the phone but would prefer a Nexus One. If anyone would be interested in a trade please PM me! I have the phone with all original accessories, an extra screen protector, and a leather pouch to go with it.

Please CML for Formula 1 Championship Edition for PS3. The price I have in mind is $20 shipped, but I generally prefer trades and thus offer more in those instances.

[quote name='lowkey db josh']could you plz check my list for the following:

Transformers - BR
Talladega Nights - BR
WarioWare - DS[/QUOTE]

Checked your list. Sorry, I didn't see anything at the moment.

bread's done
Back