Chitown021's FS/T LIST

[quote name='endlessPRO']if u are going to sell the 60gb ps3 pm me a price ;)[/quote]

Unless I got an absurd offer I'd rather keep it (like someone offering $600).

[quote name='idd0tt']hi i have super paper mario + cml for persona 3, willing to add paypal if necessary, let me know, thanks.[/quote]

Super Paper Mario is a mild to low want for me. I beat the game but still would like to go back sometime for the extra items I missed. I didn't see much else on your list I would be interested in. We might be able to work a deal Mario + Paypal for Persona.

[quote name='AkariK']CML for the Threads of Fate CD - it's the blue/white case that came as preorder bonus, right?[/quote]

You are correct. I got it from Funcoland back in the day when the PS1 was still king. I really didn't see much on your list that I would be interested in.

[quote name='Chitown021']You are correct. I got it from Funcoland back in the day when the PS1 was still king. I really didn't see much on your list that I would be interested in.[/quote]

Yeah, I figured. I have the Chrono Cross one myself. By 'didn't see much', you meant you didn't see enough to match the value of the cd (I don't actually know what it'd be worth, same for my own, even), or nothing at all?

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Alright, let's get this settled if you are interested[/quote]

OK. Would you do an even up trade then? I think both are $20 games new (since R&C hit GH).

[quote name='AkariK']Yeah, I figured. I have the Chrono Cross one myself. By 'didn't see much', you meant you didn't see enough to match the value of the cd (I don't actually know what it'd be worth, same for my own, even), or nothing at all?[/quote]

A little of both. I didn't really see anything I was interested in and even if I did I don't think the CD really holds much value.

BUMP. Added Jeanne D'Arc from the Target clearance. I would like to trade my extra copy for a copy of Capcom Classic Collection Remixed from Target.

[quote name='gotrice415510']cml 4 R&C FTOD and final fight[/quote]

I would be interested in Rockband but trying to ship that whole kit would probably be a nightmare.

Updated list and wants. Looking for a copy of Ghost Squad for the Wii. I was never able to get one from Target awhile back when it was coming up OOS. (I tried but I got "deal blocked" by the cashier).

[quote name='antlp89']CML for New Super Mario Bros and Elite Beat agents, thanks
[/quote]

Mainly interested in the Wavebird controller with a minor interest in Link's Crossbow Training w/o Zapper.

Merry Christmas bump!

I got a few repeat gifts that I've added to the trade list for now. I may end up exchanging them at the store but I'd also be willing to trade them to CAGs if you have something I'd like.

I have an extra copy of FF: Crisis Core, Cooking Mama, and Family Guy Volume 5 on DVD.

I've also got Blitz: The League for the PS3 that I'm not particularly interested in.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Cml for Crisis Core[/quote]

Sorry I didn't see anything at the moment.

Oh and I just realized I made an error: I have Blitz: The League II for the PS3...

Pre-2009 update bump.

I ended up exchanging the duplicate games and DVDs that I received for Christmas. Made some other minor tweaks to my list. I've now got $430 in Best Buy store credit after exchanging/returning all of my duplicate Christmas stuff.

cml / price for

SIXAXIS Controllers x2
DUALSHOCK 3 Controller

Madden 09 CE
MLB 08' The Show
Virtua Tennis 3 (Sealed)

PERSONA 3 (Factory Sealed)
Resident Evil 4 (Non-GH)
Rouge Galaxy (Factory Sealed)

pm me

[quote name='Fire_Thief']whats up with the best buy store credit?[/quote]
I had a couple of dup games, DVD sets, and PC software as Christmas gifts. I took them with the gift receipts to BB and they put the value on a card for me so I could come back and shop for what I wanted. The day I was there the store was too fucking packed to get down half of the isles.

bread's done
Back