Chitown021's FS/T LIST

[quote name='dinaboo']Please CML for the onyx DS Lite & the GBA. Thanks.[/quote]

The GBA is pending out but I will check your list for the DS Lite.

[quote name='dinaboo']Please CML for the onyx DS Lite & the GBA. Thanks.[/quote]

Sorry didn't see anything I wanted on your list at this time.

Hey Packer hater :D

Wandered onto your list so CML for Ratchet for PS3 as well as Time Crisis 4. If nothing, then How Much Will You Sell Them For??? ;) heh heh

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Hey Packer hater :D

Wandered onto your list so CML for Ratchet for PS3 as well as Time Crisis 4. If nothing, then How Much Will You Sell Them For??? ;) heh heh[/quote]

What? Me a Packer hater... No way:D

Well for you I'll have to charge the Brett Favre cheesehead price of $200 each...;)

J/k, I'll take a look at your list when I have more time tonight and see if there's something that catches my eye.

Intrested in Time Crisis 4 (is the guncon included?) and mem card reader

CML

I also have a few damaged phones I was going to fix myself if you want to trade for them and fix them I have a Cingular w600i (Cracked LCD easy and cheap fix), and 2 Sidekicks with damaged mics, sometimes the person on the other line can't hear you (needs a mic replacment).

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Intrested in Time Crisis 4 (is the guncon included?) and mem card reader

CML

I also have a few damaged phones I was going to fix myself if you want to trade for them and fix them I have a Cingular w600i (Cracked LCD easy and cheap fix), and 2 Sidekicks with damaged mics, sometimes the person on the other line can't hear you (needs a mic replacment).[/quote]

Yes it includes the gun (still factory sealed). I will take a look.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Intrested in Time Crisis 4 (is the guncon included?) and mem card reader

CML

I also have a few damaged phones I was going to fix myself if you want to trade for them and fix them I have a Cingular w600i (Cracked LCD easy and cheap fix), and 2 Sidekicks with damaged mics, sometimes the person on the other line can't hear you (needs a mic replacment).[/quote]

The one thing I did see I would be semi-interested in is Warhawk although more for the headset than the game.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Hey Packer hater :D

Wandered onto your list so CML for Ratchet for PS3 as well as Time Crisis 4. If nothing, then How Much Will You Sell Them For??? ;) heh heh[/quote]

I didn't really see anything that caught my eye on your list. I would prefer to trade rather than sell at the moment.

[quote name='Chitown021']I didn't really see anything that caught my eye on your list. I would prefer to trade rather than sell at the moment.[/quote]
Yea, I do need to update all the stuff I have, my collection has changed a lot :whistle2:k

Was there anything you were looking for that you didn't put in your wants? I'll update my list sometime tomorrow, then you can check it out again ;D

P.S. - Go Pack Go! :beer:

[quote name='Chitown021']The one thing I did see I would be semi-interested in is Warhawk although more for the headset than the game.[/quote]

Hmm, I dunno if I wanna just trade the headset. I'll get back to you on that, but is that a no to the phones as well?

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Hmm, I dunno if I wanna just trade the headset. I'll get back to you on that, but is that a no to the phones as well?[/quote]

I understand of you don't want to break up the game and headset. Also that is correct on the phones.

Minor updates. I'm in the process of alphabetizing the game titles for easier viewing. Added FF IV, Donkey Kong Country 3, Dark Stalkers, and Chicken Little.

[quote name='FeNoM91']Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops + PSP Pouch and Strap for my Rainbow Six Vegas (PSP)[/quote]

Sorry I'm not really interested in Rainbow Six.

Hi nice list.

How much would you be willing to sell both HSG: OT and Office Space (assuming both are mint and complete, the HGS: OT is non-gh)? Let me know. Thanks.

Interested in your GBA Lunar Legend or Saturn import Time Commando.

Get back to me if I have anything that interests you for either.

[quote name='brianmoy']Interested in your GBA Lunar Legend or Saturn import Time Commando.

Get back to me if I have anything that interests you for either.[/quote]

I could use an extra Hori screen protector. I'd also be interested in R-Type Tactics import and possibly FF III for the DS.

A few minor updates. Added Tetris DS and Persona 3.

Also added a new want... I would like to get a HDMI automatic switch for my 1 HDMI TV.

[quote name='the_punisher']No list but i got Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence factory sealed? For Rogue Galaxy/Persona 3?[/quote]

I'd consider it for Rogue Galaxy but I just pre-ordered the MG Collection.

What's up. Please CML for SNK Geese Howard Must Die, Ratchet & Clank (PS3), and Resident Evil 4. Shoot me a PM if anything catches your eye.

[quote name='depascal22']What's up. Please CML for SNK Geese Howard Must Die, Ratchet & Clank (PS3), and Resident Evil 4. Shoot me a PM if anything catches your eye.[/quote]

I don't see a link to your trade list.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']CML (Game Collection in sig) for the 4MB ram cart and/or the Symphony of the Night Music CD.[/quote]

I found a couple things I would be interested in:

Zelda Collector's Edition
SFA 3 Max (PSP)
Capcom Classic Collection Remixed (PSP)

Minor update made to the list:

Super Mario Galaxy is no longer factory sealed. (Finally had a chance to sit down and play it this afternoon. THAT GAME ROCKS!)

Not a problem regarding the psp titles (thanks for reminding me about zelda, as I forgot I sold it two days ago). PM me if you are still interested.

[quote name='Chitown021']I found a couple things I would be interested in:

Zelda Collector's Edition
SFA 3 Max (PSP)
Capcom Classic Collection Remixed (PSP)

Minor update made to the list:

Super Mario Galaxy is no longer factory sealed. (Finally had a chance to sit down and play it this afternoon. THAT GAME ROCKS!)[/quote]

bread's done
Back