[Chrono.gg Megathread] Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure ($7 / 30% off) 24 hour sale

Justin.Chronogg

Official Representative
Hi all! This is the megathread for Chrono deals. I'll update the subject every day and do a bump in the thread when a new sale goes live. 

If you're unfamiliar with what we do, we're a daily deal site that focuses on one game every day, and typically have historic low prices. We work directly with the developers so there's no funky shady reseller stuff going on.

If interested in today's game go grab it at Chrono.gg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vertical Drop Heroes HD looks fun, definitely my type of game, and I almost blindly bought. Luckily I decided to look into first. Unfortunately there's no online coop, only local. Kinda defeats the purpose of a 2 pack. Might still pick it up though.

I have been wanting Action Henk since it was on the PS+ voting game thing. I will likely get this one. Is it kind of like a unlimited runner with a end point for each stage?

I have been wanting Action Henk since it was on the PS+ voting game thing. I will likely get this one. Is it kind of like a unlimited runner with a end point for each stage?
Ya, it's like a cross between a runner and Trials. It's honestly one of my favorite games that we've sold.

Hmm, has good reviews, sounds not too hard to get into, lowest price to date. I may have to grab this one, thanks.
Grabbed it in the black friday sale and no regets on paying the extra cents over this, pretty good game and the dev seems like a cool guy too.

Oh darn it, I forgot to get Dragon Fin Soup.

Oh well, I guess I should play in on PSN since I got it 'free' with PSN+ last November.

Oh darn it, I forgot to get Dragon Fin Soup.

Oh well, I guess I should play in on PSN since I got it 'free' with PSN+ last November.
It sucks on PS4 badly. There is a reason the developer was giving away free Dragon Fin Soup Steam keys as an apologizing. I requested one and never got it though I played 2 torturous hours on the PS4. Frankly it just feels very generic. I want to try it on PC, but it doesn't feel that great period. It kind of plays similar to mystery dungeon games and such, but doesn't quite hit the same note IMHO.

On that note, I don't know how much trouble it would be to do or if the developers would be into it, but maybe a one day Encore sale bringing back some of the more popular/requested deals for a day once in a blue moon might not be such a bad idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back