[Chrono.gg Megathread] Demetrios - The BIG Cynical Adventure ($7 / 30% off) 24 hour sale

Justin.Chronogg

Official Representative
Hi all! This is the megathread for Chrono deals. I'll update the subject every day and do a bump in the thread when a new sale goes live. 

If you're unfamiliar with what we do, we're a daily deal site that focuses on one game every day, and typically have historic low prices. We work directly with the developers so there's no funky shady reseller stuff going on.

If interested in today's game go grab it at Chrono.gg

Last edited by a moderator:
This game's actually pretty cool. Poorly named, though, because it's not yet another Minecraft knock-off.

More like Lemmings or Krusty's Fun House or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching a few Ripstone streams of Ironcast, I have been itching to get this.  Nice blend of match 3, turn based strategy, and roguelites.

It does look cool for sure. The price isn't great...but looks alright.
It definitely will get cheaper. Also has some rather useful DLC that I would imagine most people who enjoy the game will want to pick up, so it wouldn't hurt to wait for a complete package.

I hadn't bought anything in a couple weeks and the impulses were too strong for me to control.

Sublevel is a lot of fun.  I got my 6DOF fun out of it reliving the glory days of Descent.  Worth it at that price.  

Hey EMCL, buddy, paison. You think about offering Shatter one of these days? It hasn't been at a discount for a while, and I don't wanna pay $10 for a six year old game. Think about it, eh?

bread's done
Back