Circuit City Clearance list. 5 - 10 dollar games as of June 18

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
June 18.

Since this list was bumped I changed it so that no one would think that the old prices still counted. At this point I don't know if CC has any kind of percentage clearance going.

Here then are the games that I know to be 5 - 10 as thier regular price.

GCN:

MX Superfly $10
NBA 2K3 $10
Star Wars Rogue leader $10
Street Hoops $10
Waverace Bluestorm $10
WWE Crushhour $10

XBOX:

Alter Echo $10
Batman Dark Tomorrow $10
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO $10
NBA 2K3 $10
Shenmue II $10
Triple Play 2002 $5

PS2:

Alter Echo $10
Breath of Fire:DQ $10
Corvette $10
Evergrace $10
Evolution Skateboarding $10
Haven $5
RTX Redrock $10
Shinobi $10
Silpheed
Transworld Surf $10
Wipeout Fusion $10

[quote name='DriftChamp'][quote name='pfunkpearl']anyone know how much phantasy star online is? Also, does it have a monthly fee to play besides the cost of xbox live?[/quote]

The Xbox PSO is $20 at Circuit City. Yes, there's a $9 monthly fee.[/quote]

The first 3 months of your PSO hunters license are free tho. You can play through more than enough of the game in that time.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3'][quote name='pimpinc333']Selling the 2 Rez to my dumbass friends for 45.00 lol
[/quote]

You're a hell of a guy calling your "friends" names and using their gaming needs to make yourself a hefty profit. Pimp really is a good name for you, but please don't call yourself their friend.[/quote]

Dude one thing is that U dont know me!! And yes i did sell them but i didnt sell them to my friends i sold them on ebay yes i sold them on e bay. The only reason i said friends cuz u would have flamed on me for selling on ebay there u happy with the explaination!!!!!!!!!

Got today...

Rayman 3 (GCN) - 9.99
Monsters Inc. Scream Arena (GCN) - 9.99
Wipeout Fusion (PS2) - 4.98
ZOE 2 (PS2) - 7.48
Hunter The Reckoning: Wayward (PS2) - 9.99

Scanned...

Super G-N-G (GBA) - 9.99
Zoocube (GCN) - 14.99 :(
MGS2: Substance (PS2) - 19.99
Tenchu: WOD (PS2) - 14.96

Wish those would go down! :p

Finally made it back to the Anderson, S.C. CC. Here was my haul.

Xbox:
Rayman 3 - $10
Enclave - $10
Unreal Championship -$10
Red Faction II -$7.50
Mat Hoffman 2 -$5.00
Freaky Flyers -$5.00
Quantum Redshift -$5.00
Exhibition Vol.2 -$0.99

My Friend picked up:
PS2:
Red Faction II -$10
Gungrave -$5

We both got:
Gamecube couchside assistance kit (x2) -$0.01 each.

A note: Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure is NOT $14.99 on Gamecube or the other platforms. It's $29.99 and therefore should be removed from the list.

CAG really is digital crack. I can't stop buying games...

Today's CC haul:

Iron Man $5
Dance Dance Revolution Konamix $15
Final Fantasy Origins $15
Zelda Seasons $10
Breath of Fire V $5

What a great day!

You can add Project Eden(ps2) to the list. It's going for 7.50...

Does anyone know if they dropped the price of Ape Escape 2?

And when does it end? I will probably go to cc tomorrow so i'm wondering.

I'm planning on picking up these:
PS1
Final Fantasy Origins $15

PS2

Robotech $5
Zone of the Enders II $7.50
Silent Hill II $10
Gungrave $5
Ico $15

The Gamecube Couchside Assistance Kit is a box that contains a canned beverage (Gamerade), a dry-erase board for codes, 4 drink coasters, and a bag of microwave popcorn. All are emblazoned with the GameCube Logo. Not bad for a penny.

I edited my above post to show that the Exhibition disc was in fact 99 cents.

I got to figuring up my purchases, and since this Circuit City madness started (my first CAG purchase there was on 11/25) I have:

Purchased 38 non-demo games for a grand total of:

$267.21 !! :shock:

That averages to a measley $7.03 per game!! :D

Thanks, CAG!!!!

Today I was able to scoop up Rez. I was surprised to see two copies displayed right out front. I'll probably go back Tuesday to try and catch some other deals.

Here's the latest I've been able to pick up at CC. Guess it's kinda moot if the %50 off clearance is over, but here goes...

Drakan (PS2) $14.99
Summoner (GC) $9.99
Bloodrayne (PS2) $4.98
Wild Arms 3 (PS2) $9.96
Tenchu (PS2) $14.98
Wipeout (PS2) $4.98
Waverace (GC) $9.96
Panzer Orta (XB) $14.99

Still wish I could get my hands on a copy of Rez or Shinobi. I've got a ton of CC games if anyone's interested in trading for either. Won't trade for too much more than the CC price of either tho. Hey, I'm still a CAG... ;)

-Nouv'
nouveaus@*nospam*hotmail.com

does anyone know if Gunvalkyrie(or however you spell it on clearance) I would like to pick up the game but I am not going to pay 20 for it when I seen it for cheaper

Aw man, I got cheap ass DISSED. I was down in Long Beach tonite so I decided to check out their Circuit City...for GBA I found a Megaman & Bass and a Spiderman...I thought for sure they'd be cheap ass....FULL PRICE! Weak. I'm so used to $10 suprise scans. Oh well. They had a TON of $10 BG&Es though....although since the sale's over as I type this, it doesn't do anyone any good. Oh well. :)

Rare Hero

[quote name='Lord Alfred']Finally made it back to the Anderson, S.C. CC. Here was my haul.
We both got:
Gamecube couchside assistance kit (x2) -$0.01 each.
[/quote]

Do you know if they had any of the other penny items that were previously mentioned in this thread at the Anderson, SC store?

I picked up 2 copies of Shinobi for $5 a piece, 1 GT/Jet Set for .01, Rex $25....I wish my CC had more...theres still like 2 more Rez's though

If this deal is over,does it mean games like red faction $7.42 or rayman 2 $10 will now be a different price? Or is it just for these select 50% off titles. Or are the one in the same. Im sort of confused here. I wanna price match the freaky flyers i bout 2 weeks ago for the $5 one and then buy red faction with that money. Will this be possible now,or should i just wait for something else to pop up? Help if you can,im planning to go to CC tomorrow afternoon. [-o

I doubt that they'll mark (at least some of) the games back up in price since one of the CCs near me actually went so far as to put new tags on several of the discounted items reflecting the reduced prices. This makes me think that the games will stay at the lower price until they sell. But I'm no expert on CC.

[quote name='Theenternal']
my FF origins scanned for 9.96, not part of the buy get X off deal either.[/quote]

When did you buy your FF Origins? i bought mine last Thurs and it rang up at $14.86.

Wow, if anyone else can confirm that FF origins is $9.99 now i will have to pick up 1 or 2.

Gunvalkyrie is $14.99. Not the best of the deals but i picked it up anyway.

Well I am going back today but here is what I picked up yesterday-

Clock Tower 3-9.99
Britney's Dance Beat- 7.50
Slipheed-4.98
Freaky Flyers-4.98
Mad Maestro-4.98
Bloodrayne- 4.98
Robotech- 4.98

I had em scanned before I checked out, but this was the best deal I have gotten in a long time. Especially since I couldn't get in on the KB sale.

ALL E-Reader card packs are $0.99 as my uncle informed me. They sell for $1.99-$3.99 everywhere else. so today im going to get a E-Reader plus a few other things. i will check a few games to see if they are cheap.

Went to two different locations in South Florida last night.

Um Jammer Lammy - $5
Dragon Warrior VII - $20
Jet Grind Radio GBA - $12.50
FF Origins - $15

I know most people take advantage of these $5 deals, but I was thinking of picking up a "2-out-of-these-4" of BloodRayne, Freaky Flyers, Wipeout Fusion, and Shinobi. I've played BloodRayne (a bit slow, but $5? Can't beat that), but the other two are complete mysteries to me. I've heard some mixed opinions about Freaky Flyers, Wipeout, I assume, is as good as it's always been, and Shinobi...eh, mixed opinions there, too.

Any recommendations? I hope asking this isn't off-topic or anti-CAG forum style :?

oh My GOD!!!!!! your posting this in the wrong forum!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how people have a cow when someone does that.......

But seriously.....you should pick up the games anyway. For 5 a pop, you cant go wrong......even if they do suck. It's the price of a rental.

I just wanted to chime in that there is no more "50% off select games" in the CC weekly ad. Therefore, we have to figure out which of these games on the list are clearanced down or a result of 50% off. I suspect that the majority are just clearanced down, but would imagine that games like ZoE 2 would be $15.

This morning Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for Xbox was $29.99 on sticker but rang up $14.99. Also Alundra 2 was stickered $39.99 but rang up $9.99. That leads me to believe it is still on but I can't say for certain.

Well. the $14.99 price for Substance is part of the regular clearance not the 50% off sale, it's been like that for a couple of months now...But I don't know about Alundra.

By all accounts, most of what I have bought in this $5-$10 sale will be put to use for trade towards NFL Street this week. I know there is a Trade 4 for NFL Street deal at EB and likely Jade Cocoon 2, Freaky Flyers, Wipeout Fusion and quintessential EB favorite :twisted: Haven :twisted: will be used for the deal...

Personal comment: I think EB's across the US are already at the point where they're like 'if one more @*&% person trades in Haven...'

[quote name='"LiontamerDo you know if they had any of the other penny items that were previously mentioned in this thread at the Anderson, SC store?[/quote']

No, just the couchside assistance kits. There were some PS Jampacks but I already got those.

Also, to the person who asked, Gunvalkrie is $14.99 which is $5.00 more than I'm willing to pay. I want the game too but I'm a real CAG.

To everyone who's buying Haven just to trade it in.....I would reccomend KEEPING a copy and playing it! I picked up Haven for $7 last year at Target in kind of a "what the hell" moment, and was pleasantly suprised with one of the finest games I've played. Yes, the character designs are kind of wonky.....BUT, the level design, story, seamless flow from one style of gameplay to the next is just phenominal....and the soundtrack....just wonderful! I mean, you go from wonderfully designed platforming action levels to riding in crazy vehicles, to shoot em up levels, to Marble Madness style rollcage levels, and what I thought was the most impresssing - getting in an escape ship and actually flying off a planet....thru the atmosphere, into space, fighting other ships Starfox style, and then thru the atmosphere on another planet, all the way to the surface....and then onto more driving/platforming/shooting, etc....with NO LOAD TIMES. This game is truly an under rated gem, and I urge you to try it before you trade it in. I was hooked and played all the way through.

Rare Hero

[quote name='Rare Hero']I would reccomend KEEPING a copy [of Haven] and playing it! ...one of the finest games I've played... ...the level design, story, seamless flow from one style of gameplay to the next is just phenominal.... ...the soundtrack, just wonderful!

Rare Hero[/quote]

..you are still referring to Haven, right? I've heard this was used to convince POW's to spill trade secrets about their country... 'No, no more Haven, I'll tell you everything I know!!! Just no more mindless gameplay, please!!!'

Sounds like they're still on!
buttrock.gif

My last price request. Does anyone know if Circuit City dropped the price of Dark Cloud 2? They had like 2 copies there for 39.99, but i've got a feeling the game's real price is much cheaper.

Yep, the sale seems to be in full effect. Just got Bloodrayne(ps2) for $5 and RedFaction2(XB) for $7.50. Heh, penny demo disks are also a plus! I'd have to agree with whoever said that it's until they sell out, seems like a valid observation.

[quote name='Fatesealer']..you are still referring to Haven, right? I've heard this was used to convince POW's to spill trade secrets about their country... 'No, no more Haven, I'll tell you everything I know!!! Just no more mindless gameplay, please!!!'[/quote]

Again...have you actually PLAYED IT...for more than 5 minutes even. It's not mindless gameplay...it's full of brilliantly designed gameplay that is refreshing when so many games these days are hyped up but boring.

Plus...it's FIVE BUCKS!! Holy crap....just play it!

Rare Hero

bread's done
Back